The House (Open-RP)

Started by Gamepad, 2016 Mar 14, 13:09:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chrisgotjar

(OOC: Thank you, FakeSmile. Better burn it into your mind, I can only break the no IRL pictures rule for today :P )

Blueberry had managed to serve himself up some pancakes and a cup of coffee. He bit into the tray that held today's breakfast and made his way to the table. The mare that had greeted him had already finished up and made their own way out towards the garden, the other one seemed to have passed out.

"Rough night, huh?" The stallion muttered softly and began with his breakfast.
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

Jcfraven

Quote from: ScarletInk on 2016 Apr 01, 17:05:04
- Oh, good morning, Raven! Slept well?  ^-^

"Indeed. There was a comfortsble couch in one of the rooms, I layed to rest there. I still have no clue as to my room or the like, so I get to carry my stuff around all day," He replies, motioning to his stuff.

"No reason to complain though. Did you sleep well yourself?" He inquires.

ScarletInk

- Yeah, I slept well, thank you.

Glancing at his stuff and then at him, Scarlet couldn't shake away some worry for his back: a couch may be comfortable, but it's not a bed. And Raven carried his fair amount of luggage.

- Do you want some help settling down?
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Jcfraven

"I wouldn't want to impose on a mare I have only met yesterday," He replies, a bag of his falling and crashing to the ground, leading to him rubbing the back of his head with his hoof.

"But..it'd definitely be appreciated," He continues, sheepishly.

ScarletInk

- Well, I'm offering my help to a stallion I only met yesterday too, so I think we're even. - Scarlet replied, chuckling a little at his sheepish face.

Jcfraven

2016 Apr 01, 19:08:24 #505 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 01, 19:18:25 by Jcfraven
His face flushing at that, him mentally cursing his fur color, he chuckles in kind.

"I suppose we are," He comments, smiling. He uses his magic to get the bags upright once more, taking care so that won't fall before they're moved again.

Gamepaw

Getting distracted by the pleasure of the bubbles the wolf failed to notice the ponies leave the pool and leaving him alone in the pool. Only noticing as he almost rolled over in the pool and had to save himself, he wiggled around the pool doing a strange version of the doggy paddle except just a lot slower.

Getting to the side of the pool the wolf knew he couldn't get out by himself and began questioning why he even jumped in to begin with. Putting his front paws on the side of the pool the soaked wolf let out a whine and waited to be rescued.

ScarletInk

Scarlet got distracted by Game's whining.

- Oh, my, Game can't get out!

She petted his head to calm him down a little.

- Raven, can you help me to get him out?

Jcfraven

"Yep, hold on there little Wolfy!" Raven states, heading over to her.

"If you stand back, I could probably levitate him out," He suggests, assessing the giant wet wolf.

ScarletInk

- Are you sure? He's a giant ball of wet fur-no offense, Game. - she immediately apologized.

Gamepaw

Game let out another whine, he wouldn't call himself a giant but he was definitely a ball of a wolf. He wondered if he would get blow dried, it always felt warm and made his fur strangely soft and fluffier.

Jcfraven

Quote from: ScarletInk on 2016 Apr 01, 19:48:15
- Are you sure? He's a giant ball of wet fur-no offense, Game. - she immediately apologized.

"I'm sure. I don't want to accidentally drop him on you though, so I don't want you to be too close," He says in response.

Peace Keeper

*-interesting. Nobody seemed to notice the delivery and Peace letting everyone know...

"Oh well" - Patrick Star

-----------------------------------------------------------

Peace finishes his pancakes and walks up to wash his dish. He decides to go to the second floor where he was most intrigued. He thought to find out if anything he can find to watch is worth it. He decides to go to one of the TVs and pick out a movie. He happens to find... My Little Humans!? Does a movie like that exist here? If not, lets rewrite this movie. How bout some Popeye. That seems good. He pops the disc into the player, raises the volume to a level nice enough to not make him deaf, but enough to hear it nicely. He watches as he laughs histerically.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

FakeSmile

2016 Apr 01, 20:37:55 #513 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 02, 10:04:03 by FakeSmile
Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Apr 01, 20:35:18
*-interesting. Nobody seemed to notice the delivery and Peace letting everyone know...

"Oh well" - Patrick Star

(( Ahh, sorry. Smile is pretty tired. <ww< ))

Quote from: Chrisgotjar on 2016 Apr 01, 18:21:54
(OOC: Thank you, FakeSmile. Better burn it into your mind, I can only break the no IRL pictures rule for today :P )

Blueberry had managed to serve himself up some pancakes and a cup of coffee. He bit into the tray that held today's breakfast and made his way to the table. The mare that had greeted him had already finished up and made their own way out towards the garden, the other one seemed to have passed out.

"Rough night, huh?" The stallion muttered softly and began with his breakfast.

(( To come across a jar that nice only happens so many years. . . Been a blessin' while it lasted. LoL ))

Smile gave a sleepy nod at the sorta familiar voice. Given how messed up her internal clock is, she knew it would be impossible to fall back asleep now. With all her strength, the mare slowly lifted her head off the table. She kept her eyes close; she wasn't ready to face the morning rays. But she also didn't want to pass up an opportunity to get associated with one of the other household members. In a tired tone she mumbled,
Fake Smile: Work lasted a bit longer than it should had. . . Only got like. . . maybe five hours of sleep. . .
It was bothering her a bit that she couldn't place a face on the voice, so she decided to give the stallion a real quick look. The mare slowly opened one brown eye and examined the stallion before her. Yeah, she had no idea who he was. Which was a problem she could easily fix. As she tried to rub the sleep out of her eyes she yawned,
Fake Smile: Oh and Mornin', I hope you caught enough "Z"s last night. I'm Fake Smile by the way.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Misty Fly

//okay so much has been skipped
Magic...

Jcfraven

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2016 Apr 02, 02:52:20
//okay so much has been skipped

*I don't see a single thing that's been skipped, we're all just going about our respective timelines.

ScarletInk

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Apr 01, 20:08:53
"I'm sure. I don't want to accidentally drop him on you though, so I don't want you to be too close," He says in response.

- O-ok, then.

Scarlet backpedaled, pulling Marble with her to a safer, further point from Game.

Jcfraven

After ensuring she's a good distance away, Raven charges up his magic, pulling some extra energy for the task at hand, enveloping Gamepaw in a white glow, lifting him from the water. The weight of the wolf quickly starts making him sweat, and his horn to fire flecks of magic from his horn due to stress on his magic reserves. Funneling further magic through, he ends up being able to fully lift Game, and land him safely on the ground nearby the pool. After he cancels his magic, once the wolf is safe, he falls to the ground from exhaustion, his horn flickering.

ScarletInk

- Raven!  :I

After taking Marble out of water, she rushed to the stallion, kneeling near him: second day and she already managed to exhaust one of her housemates!

- Raven, are you okay?

Jcfraven

Taking a minute or so to recover and focus on the speaking mare, he slurs a bit, responding: "That wolf..really was heavy, huh?"

Go Up