The House (Open-RP)

Started by Gamepad, 2016 Mar 14, 13:09:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LunarDusk

Frigid continued to undo the bolts from the metal parts of the door to make it lose support. Eventually he gave it a push to make it fall over.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Gamepad

(Did you just push the door over, with Gamepaw stuck in the door still?)

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Gamepad

(So, you've crushed ChubWoof under a door?)

Maplewood

maple came back from getting the butter to a broken door "what did you do?" he asked more in shock the surprise

Gamepad

2016 Mar 20, 15:58:33 #225 Last Edit: 2016 Mar 20, 16:11:23 by Gamepaw
Game somehow managed to get free from the door before it fell and crushed him, the force of the door falling allowing the wolf to get free from the cat-flap as it collapsed.

Game growled at the pony who did that, knowing he could have been hurt and waddled past everyone and hid in his bed resting his sore neck.

(Warning Lunar. That would have x_x the wolf if I didn't just make him magically get free, so put the door back and do something else now.)

LunarDusk

//Im surprised that door would be that heavy to crush him....unless its one of those industrial large gate like doors
Frigid watched as the door fell over and hit the ground and begun to think of something. But he didnt notice until a few seconds that the wolf had already gotten out.
"Oops...Oh...wait that seemed to work" he said while adjusting the hairpins in his mane, but flinched when he heard Maple shouting.
"Agh... o_O"

"Shortcut, thats all, but I can correct this since they're only screws and the door doesnt seem to be broken."
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Maplewood

"you just dropped a door onto a wolf how does that sound like a smart thing to do " maple sighed getting his stuff and going upstairs to the bedrooms

Gamepad

(Pay more attention and think more next time.)

Game slowly chewed on one of his toys as he hid on his mattress in the kitchen cupboard.

LunarDusk

Frigid gave a bow to Maple before he left.
"Sumimasen... :c" he said before working on the door.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

ScarletInk

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2016 Mar 20, 06:25:40
Marble : yea... i don't exactly know what it means...she never told me

- Strange, why?

Scarlet was confused: she was the first pony Precious Lily told about her special talent.
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Peace Keeper

*-Alright. NOW I shall make a debute.
----------------------------------------------------------
Peacekeeper with a saddlecase of his personal belongings makes his way to the massive house. He looks at the house with awe.

Aww :c

I said 'awe'... A-W-E
Oooh   *-*

That's better.

Peacekeeper approaches the house closer and nears the large doors. He takes a deep breath and with his hoof he knocks on the door.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

FakeSmile

Smile's smile turned into a frown and her whistling stop the longer she took to unpack. The backpack was packed beyond its capacity, and the mare had a hard time forcing items out of it. The first thing that came out was her pet frog. The frog was large and it was from the mountain chicken breed which made the frog the size of a chihuahua. Smile placed the frog on a near by desk and gave it a quick smooch before returning to her bag. Other colourful things were pulled from the bag: juggling pins of different colours; a jester costume that matched her hat; an unholy amount of sweets; many colourful clothing items (she put on a grey sweater with a smiley face on it); and much much more. The clothing items were placed in a dresser, while her stash of candy was hidden between her bed and the wall. She left her jester costume to the side, since she planned on working later and would have to iron out the wrinkles. The mare was just about to pull out more clown equipment, when a small ring filled the room. Her ears twitch as she gazed out the door. It sounded like the doorbell, but she wasn't so sure. . . . Though she would never pass up an opportunity to get away from unpacking. With a small smile, the mare happily left her room to answer the door.

After a few steps later, Smile returned to the first floor of the manor. With a smile on her face, she happily made her way toward the door. Once she made it toward the door, the mare took a second to make sure her hat was on properly; can't have herself looking like a mess in front of her future roommate. After she was satisfied by the way she looked, the mare opened the door. Behind the door revealed a stallion with a dark blue coat and black mane. She stood in silence for a few seconds to examine the stallion. He appeared alright in her book, so she decided to break her silence. With sleepiness in her eyes and a smile of her face she chimed,
Fake Smile: Hello, welcome to The Manor!~ Who are you?
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Peace Keeper

Peace sees a mare opening the door.

Ah hi. My name's Peacekeeper. I am here for the move-in.

To his shyness he is unsure what else to say. He can tell the sleepiness in Smile's eyes but lets the thought slide off as he usually does with everything else around him. He decides to enter the house stopping quickly looking around at the decore inside. He looks to Smile. He begins to ask in an uncertain voice.

Um excuse me miss. Where do I start so I can move in?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

FakeSmile

Smile moved out of the way of Peace so he could enter the manor. She tilted her head in a curious fashion as the stallion examined the interior. The mare was a bit surprised by the stallion's question; she just moved in and she wasn't too sure where everything was either. But that was a tiny detail she can worry about later. With a small smile she replied,
Fake Smile: Where to start? Hmmmm. . . Do you want the house tour or take you straight to the rooms?
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Peace Keeper

Hmm...Hmm...

Peace thinks, but doesn't take long as to not keep Smiles waiting too long.

I suppose the house tour. Seems pretty big. Sure like to know everything around first. X3

Chrisgotjar

(OOC: Dear sweet geebus, Peace made a George of the Jungle reference)

Blueberry stood in what he imagined was sheer dumbfoundery as he watched the ponies attempt to free Gamepaw and managed only to free the door instead.

"Well, at least he wasn't harmed. At least as far as I know. I'm no DIY pony so I'll leave you to fix the door back up. I'll go and check on the wolf, he can't have gotten too far.

The blue stallion raised a hoof and made his way out of the kitchen.
"Now where could he have gone? Oh..." Blueberry stopped as he saw a couple of ponies by the front door.
"Hey there! I don't suppose either of you saw a blue, rather round wolf wander past did you?"
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

PlatinumJoystick

((Could we have an updated room list, if it's no trouble?))
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

FakeSmile

2016 Mar 20, 20:04:55 #238 Last Edit: 2016 Mar 20, 20:09:03 by FakeSmile
Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Mar 20, 18:15:40
Hmm...Hmm...

Peace thinks, but doesn't take long as to not keep Smiles waiting too long.

I suppose the house tour. Seems pretty big. Sure like to know everything around first. X3

A cat like smile formed across Smile's face at Peace's response. With a cheerful tone she replied,
Fake Smile: Excellent choice my friend!~ I just got her not too long ago, so we both will get the chance to get familiar with the Manor! But for now I will be your friendly guide. . .
The mare rushed up to the stallion with a smile. She gave the stallion a polite bow before she continued,
Fake Smile: Good Evenin' and Welcome To The Manor!~ My name is Fake Smile and I will be your Tour Guide today! I will show you 'round this lovely Manor and help you get settled in! Please remember to keep close and not to wonder too far from the group!
The mare let out a few chuckles at her introduction; she thought the introduction was pretty good for her tour. To be even more dramatic, the mare decided to do a twirl before leading the two toward the kitchen.

Quote from: Chrisgotjar on 2016 Mar 20, 19:41:05
"Now where could he have gone? Oh..." Blueberry stopped as he saw a couple of ponies by the front door.
"Hey there! I don't suppose either of you saw a blue, rather round wolf wander past did you?"

The mare twirled stopped on in the direction of the unfamiliar voice. Her gaze fell on yet another blue stallion; how odd. She tilted her head as the stallion asked his question. The mare didn't recall seeing a wolf recently; nope only a frog. With a small smile she replied,
Fake Smile:Sorry Sir, my tour group and I have not seen a wolf yet. But! If we happen to find a wolf during our tour, I will report it back to you immediately! All I need is a first name so I know who to return this information to.
The mare's smile grew as she let out a few chuckles. It was a rather odd way to respond to a question, but she thought it was pretty funny. Of course, the probability of the mare remembering to return the information is pretty slim but who knows, the mare might beat the odds this time.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Gamepad

(I have no idea's whose where. So you get what you get :3 I`ll update it.)

Go Up