The House (Open-RP)

Started by Gamepad, 2016 Mar 14, 13:09:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Misty Fly

Marble : so...what ya doin scarlet?
Magic...

ScarletInk

- Well, I'm... I'm settling my things down.

She finished dividing her books for dimensions, weight and genre.
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Gamepad

"What?" Game's growled as his eyes narrowed, knowing it was the cat's fault he was stuck and without his collar.

Gamepad

"Would be better to get me out of the door first." Game offered, softer than before.

LunarDusk

"Agh...Too heavy... >:/"
*panting*
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

PlatinumJoystick

2016 Mar 17, 21:23:20 #165 Last Edit: 2016 Mar 17, 21:35:36 by PlatinumJoystick
"Oh, hi, this is the house that had rooms open, right?" Joy asked, wanting to confirm one last time that he was in the right place. He felt like it was, but he considered it rude to enter too deep into someone's home, saying you rented a room after mistaking it for the place you're actually staying. He preferred not to risk that.
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Sugar Delight

Sugar knocks on the door

LunarDusk

"??"
*opens door for the visiter*
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Gamepad

Game having regained his puff, began to squirm again but was stuck tight in the catflap.

Misty Fly

Marble : hey..what kind of books you got there?
Magic...

Gamepad

(Thinking of added a mini-library to the 2nd floor considering it is a large open plan room. Might be good for those characters who read or talents involve teaching/books)

ScarletInk

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2016 Mar 18, 11:45:23
Marble : hey..what kind of books you got there?

- Oh, a little from everything. - Scarlet explained, showing her some books of various genre. - Adventure, fantasy, sci-fi, philosophy, psychology, cooking... Maybe I brought too many books... Well, it comes with being a librarian, I guess.  X3

Misty Fly

Marble : hey we got something in common i mean i have a library in my home...
Magic...

ScarletInk

- Actually, I also own a bookshop in this city. - Scarlet admitted, without being able to hide her pride: she just loved too much her work.

Misty Fly

Marble : well i guess we have something in common then..
Magic...

ScarletInk

Scarlet smiled fondly at Marble: it was good to find somepony who shared one of her passions.

- Do you want help settling your things? I practically already finished.

Misty Fly

Marble : i don't have that much only...my book about paper magic...sheesh i haven't even finished reading it...
Magic...

ScarletInk

- Paper magic? - Scarlet inquired, curious: being an Earth Pony, she doesn't have a lot of knowledge on magic.

Chrisgotjar

"Yes it is. You've come to the right place" Blueberry replied to the new pony and moved away from the doorway
"I've just got here myself actually so I don't know where anything is yet. except that pile of baggage over there." The stallion points over to a small pile in the middle of the hall "and just through that door" spinning round he points towards the nearby doorway with a hoof "Is the kitchen. I think there's still some food left if you're hungry"

Blueberry stood for a moment and then he remembered Gamepaw "Ah, yes. There's also a blue wolf wandering around here, he's not very mobile so he needs help getting about now and then. You'll know what I mean when you see him"

After all that talking Blueberry remembered that he hadn't even introduced himself "Oh, sorry. The name's Blueberry Gelato" he said with a smile.
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

Gamepad

Quote from: Chrisgotjar on 2016 Mar 18, 19:47:52
Blueberry stood for a moment and then he remembered Gamepaw "Ah, yes. There's also a blue wolf wandering around here, he's not very mobile so he needs help getting about now and then. You'll know what I mean when you see him"

(Maybe if ponies had muscle he wouldn't have any issues getting around :ajshifty:)

Game, having stopped for a break again, perked as he heard a pony near the kitchen door and let out a whine while hoping they would come to his rescue.

Go Up