The House (Open-RP)

Started by Gamepad, 2016 Mar 14, 13:09:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chrisgotjar

(OOC: Suddenly an unexpected guest appears!)

Name: Blueberry Gelato
Race: Earth Pony
Look/Visual Description: A mid to dark blue stallion with a dirty blonde mane and tail. His CutieMark is a bowl containing two scoops of icecream with a bit on top of each one in the place of cherries
Personality/Attitude: Blueberry Gelato is very invested in his work and he'll blabber about it. A bit of a chatterbox and slightly scatterbrained. He'll get the job done but if he were a scientist, stuff would probably blow up along the way.

IC:
Blueberry Gelato strolled in through the already open entrance into the place where he would be staying for a while.

[B]"This town is certainly different from the city I'll give it that. The place seems bigger than I thought though, so that's a plus." [/b]Blueberry blurted out to no-one in particular. Noticing a couple of piles of baggage laying on the ground nearby he moved closer to investigate.

[B]"Looks like some others have arrived already, guess this is where we're meant to leave our stuff."[/b]
The blue stallion muttered to himself, shook his saddlebags off and began to look around.

[B]"Helloooo. Anypony here?"[/b]
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

SandFire

((I'm assuming that the front door entrance is a hall and the room everyone else is in is separate from it.))

Shadow hearing someone calling from down below decides to walk down the stairs and greet whoever has come.
"Hello, there. I'm Shadow. Are you one of the ponies who are going to be living here?/color]" She said with a smile.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Sugar Delight

Name:Sugar Delight
Race:Unicorn;Sugar pone :3
Look/Visual Description:Pink coat,Purple semi-curly hair(may contain sugar X3)red magenta eyes
Personality/Attitude:Kind,Friendly,Semi-shyish,Likes to bake sweets :3 and make sweet tea,likes to nibble sugar cookies :P,likes to give sugar cookies to her friends,will boop back with either a sugar cookie or pillow if booped ovO.

ScarletInk

- Oh, there are other ponies arriving! Come on, let's greet them! - Scarlet said, hearing voices coming from the entrance hall and rushing back there to find a female Pegasus and a male Earth Pony.

- Hi, people! - she greeted them, smiling brightly.
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Misty Fly

*marble follows scarlet*
Marble : hey wait up!
Magic...

Gamepad

Rolling off the couch the pudgy wolf landed with a thud and waddled towards the stairs and laid down at the top of them, watching the ponies on the floor below talking.

SandFire

((Since Shadow was sleeping in the house before does that mean she knows Game?))

"Hi there i haven't seen most you before?" Shadow said as she turned and saw two mares come into the entrance hall from the entertainment room followed by a pudgy wolf.

Gamepad

(Is possible that Shadow didn't notice him, as he was lieing on the couch and you were up-stairs. Also, I`m on the top of the stairs laying down watching. I can't get up or down the stairs myself :3)

Misty Fly

*Marble catches up to shadow*
Marble : hey i,m Marble i,m your roommate...
Magic...

SandFire

"Hello Marble, my name is Shadow. Its a pleasure to meet who would be sharing my room with. Shaos said as she looked at Marble.

ScarletInk

- Hi, I'm Scarlet Ink, but you may all call me Scarlet. - she said, extending her hoof to shake the others, with a kind smile.

SandFire

((Shadow is a busy busy mare right now))

"Hello, Scarlet, I am Shadow very nice to meet you as well." Shadow said turing to look at Scarlet now as she was introducing herself to everyone.

Misty Fly

Marble : hey Scarlet i,m guessing your gonna be my roommate too?
Magic...

ScarletInk

- Well, to tell you the truth, I was hoping to find a single room. - Scarlet admitted, apologetically. - You see... I usually stay up a lot to read and I also talk in my sleep.

Misty Fly

Marble : grrreat...you hate having roommates...
Magic...

ScarletInk

- It's not that I hate them, it's that usually they end up hating me! - Scarlet rushed to explain.

Misty Fly

*Marble looks at Scarlet*
Marble : i,m sure they will like you...
Magic...

Gamepad

(There is 6 rooms on each floor :3 Remember this. If not enough people join there will be atleast most the rooms left.)

Game let out a noise from the top of the stairs to let the ponies know he is there and can't get down.

Chrisgotjar

Blueberry perked up a little as he saw the grey mare walk down the stairs. She introduced herself to him and he responded in kind.
"Yes, I'll be staying here for a while. The name's Blueberry Gelato by the way, though some ponies just call me Blue. I tell you, when I got here and saw that the hall was empty I almost thought I'd got the wrong place" Blueberry chuckled.

The stallion noticed that more ponies had begun to fill the room and listen as they all started talking to one another and introducing themselves.
"OK now, so we have, Shadow, Scarlet aaaaand Marble right?" he tilted his head questioningly.

An unfamiliar noises sounded from the top of the stairs, a quick glimpse of the blue mass gave Blueberry a start.
"Um... What is that?"
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

Gamepad

Game having been noticed, wagged his tail and hoped he'd be brought down.

Go Up