Love is in the Air (Hearts and Hooves Day Romance RP)(Open RP)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Feb 09, 04:28:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Misty Fly

Magic...

brobrobippy

"That was sparkle, i don't really know here either." "It is nice of her to hand valentines out to everypony though."
Thanks for being the best community out there all you Bronies! ( and Pegisisters )

SandFire

Shadow went to sit next to the mysterious mare making sure that her wings don't touch her. "Thank you. So whats its like to live here."
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

MMTfan1

Blue trots on over to Tech and Sparkle.  "Hi guys."

brobrobippy

Tech turns to blue "Well Sparkle just left, but me and Marble are still here."
Thanks for being the best community out there all you Bronies! ( and Pegisisters )

FakeSmile

Quote from: SandFire on 2016 Feb 10, 11:43:55
Shadow went to sit next to the mysterious mare making sure that her wings don't touch her. "Thank you. So whats its like to live here."

[Color=darkcyan]???: Oh no, I don't live here. I'm just passin' through.[/color]
The mare said with a weak chuckle. She couldn't remember the last time she had been home, but she knew it was far away from here. With a small smile she continued,
[Color=darkcyan]???: But this here town is real nice. Its a bit more crowded than I'm used to, but that ain't too bad. There is plenty to do and many ponies to talk to. Oh and there is this dessert store here that is suppose to be good. I suggest you take some time to buy yourself a nice treat later. Sort of a hearts and hooves gift to yourself; always gotta remember to treat yourself. That is what my momma always told me.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Misty Fly

Marble : i,m not a guy...*she continues watching sparkle *
Magic...

SandFire

"So your a traveler too. I love exploring and meeting new people. Mostly ponies though. What brings your around here? " Shadow said excited at meeting a potential traveling buddy.

Misty Fly

Magic...

brobrobippy

"Uh ok, i guess i'll tag along if that's no trouble."

Misty Fly

Magic...

FakeSmile

Quote from: SandFire on 2016 Feb 10, 13:21:27
"So your a traveler too. I love exploring and meeting new people. Mostly ponies though. What brings your around here? " Shadow said excited at meeting a potential traveling buddy.

A traveler, her favourite type of ponies. The mare loved hearing stories of the ponies who been to many places. Even if two ponies happened to have traveled the same place, it always felt like they were describing a whole new world. The mare couldn't help but wonder where Shadow had traveled to, but she didn't want to take up more of the mare's time. With a small smile she replied,
[Color=darkcyan]???: Oh a traveler, what an excitin' life style to live. . . . You must have some wild tales to tell.[/color]
The mare couldn't help but chuckle at the strangers assumption of her being a traveler. Thought that wasn't too far from the truth, she never considered herself one. She has been to many places during her time, but she never had a real destination in mind. The mare's cloudy eyes met with the clouds in the sky as her thoughts floated toward her past travels. With a happy sigh she continued,
[Color=darkcyan]???: A traveler. . . . No, I can't be that; I'm more of a wanderer. I just drift to place to place. I have no real reason to be here, I just thought it was a nice name for a town and should look 'round for a bit.[/color]
The mare's thought slowly fell back down from the clouds. She turned to the mare was sitting next to her and gave her a warm smile. The conversation was nice so far, but the mare failed to know the name of the stranger. With her molasses like tone she asked,
[Color=darkcyan]???: I don't think I caught your name yet. You mind tellin' me your name, dear?
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

SandFire

"Oh, I am called Shadow Fire. Just call me Shadow though. Whats your name miss?" Shadow said as she shuffled her wings around as if assuring something is still on her.

MMTfan1

Blue smiles at Tech and Marble. "Have fun you two.  Oh, and my name's Blue Cloud.  What are your names?"

brobrobippy

"Oh, I'm TechnoDub but Tech is just easier to say."

MMTfan1

Blue shakes Tech's hoof.  "Nice to meet you Tech.  So, what are you up to?"

brobrobippy

"Well i'm just following along with Marble, I think we're going to go see Sparkle or something..."

MMTfan1

Oh.  We can meet up again later if it's not going to be any trouble.

FakeSmile

Quote from: SandFire on 2016 Feb 10, 14:07:39
"Oh, I am called Shadow Fire. Just call me Shadow though. Whats your name miss?" Shadow said as she shuffled her wings around as if assuring something is still on her.

[Color=darkcyan]???: Shadow Fire? My, what a lovely name. It seems like ponies these days have the most beautiful names.[/color]
The mare happily said; she really did like this newer generation of names. She was a bit taken back by Shadow asking for her name. It has been a while since she last spoke her own name, and was surprised to realize she didn't remember it.
[Color=darkcyan]???: My name? Oh my, I haven't been asked that for quite some time. . . Now what was it again . . .[/color]
The mare returned her gaze toward the sky as if it the answer to her question. The wind blew her long mane with it as she search for her name on the clouds. After a bit of silence, a small smile formed across her face. Returning her attention to the mare next to her she said,
[Color=darkcyan][B]Msr. Smile: [/b]Smile. Yes, my name is Smile. But do call me Misser Smile; its important to respect your elders. Its a pleasure to finally be acquainted with you, dear.[/color]
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

SandFire

"Thats a pretty name you have, Misser Smile. But why has it been so long since you though of your name?" Shadow asked as she looked more closely at her now noticing the blue gem on her head she somehow missed before.

Go Up