STRANDED (Sign-up RP)[CLOSED]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Dec 16, 01:24:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julien999

Quote from: waaaaaaah on 2016 Apr 03, 10:53:04
(julien, it's okay)

"I woke up like, an hour ago! How could I have caused this!?"

The bird don't know how to respond to it. True, she haves no proof if it's Sketch who did this, but the fire is neither appeared like this naturally.
"So... You didn't caused this?" Said the bird as it landing on one of the branch. "My apology if it's not you..."

waaaaaaah

Sketch nodded at the bird in acceptance of her apology. Her stomach growled again, reminding her of her plight.

"Eheheh...do you know where I can find food and water?"
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Julien999

Quote from: waaaaaaah on 2016 Apr 03, 11:06:54
Sketch nodded at the bird in acceptance of her apology. Her stomach growled again, reminding her of her plight.

"Eheheh...do you know where I can find food and water?"

"I don't know! You could ask those ponies over there... I don't trust them, they are probably one of the ponies who put the fire in our forest."
The bird flaps her wings and flies toward where is the shelter and the ponies who slept there the night.

Eventually, the bird land on Game's fur again.

Gamepaw

Game felt the bird land on his back, but unable to see it he was unsure. "What is that?" The wolf questioned, wondering if whatever landed on him will be able to understand him.

waaaaaaah

"Over where?" Sketch called out after the bird, but she had already disappeared.

"Drat," she muttered, and continued walking forward. After a short time, a yellow unicorn and a black earth pony came into view. The unicorn appeared to be cooking something.
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs

Misty Fly

*Marble notices Sketch and waves to her*
Marble : hey there
Magic...

Julien999

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Apr 03, 11:31:10
Game felt the bird land on his back, but unable to see it he was unsure. "What is that?" The wolf questioned, wondering if whatever landed on him will be able to understand him.

*In animal speech* "Hello, I am the bird from yesterday!" Said the bird. "Also, your fur is really comfortable."

waaaaaaah

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2016 Apr 03, 11:35:28
*Marble notices Sketch and waves to her*
Marble : hey there

Sketch waved back happily. "Hello!"
-Me

My OCs

Misty Fly

Marble : you hungry? i got plenty of fish here actually
Magic...

Gamepaw

"I have been told." Game smiled, at least someone was enjoying the mass of fur.

waaaaaaah

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2016 Apr 03, 11:41:48
Marble : you hungry? i got plenty of fish here actually

Sketch nodded, salivating at the thought of eating tasty, juicy, sweet fish.
-Me

My OCs

Misty Fly

Marble : well come on then its all yours...no worries i.ll just make more if neccesary...
Magic...

waaaaaaah

Sketch barely restrained herself as she happily trotted up to the stack of fish next to the unicorn, took a fish and ate it.

"Mmmm...."
-Me

My OCs

Misty Fly

Misty : yea..its Catfish...i,m actually surprised there are so many catfish out here...
Magic...

Gamepaw

Game sniffed the air and finally took notice of the fish being cooked, normally he wouldn't bother with it but food is food. Waddling over the plush wolf begged for a fish, with bird in tow.

Peace Keeper

As he see looking at the fish and breaking open coconuts he realizes the new pony that has wandered to the shelter. He never seen this pony during their time on the island or recognize clearly from the ship. Initially her appearance and personality didn't seem hostile xo there is no need to be defensive.

Cheveyo: You there. I never seen you around. Are you from the ship or a dweller of this island?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

waaaaaaah

Sketch swallowed the last of her fish. "Me? I'm not from around here."
-Me

My OCs

Peace Keeper

Cheveyo: You are not from here? Then you must be the pony from the ship.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

waaaaaaah

"The...ship?" Sketch echoed, trying to think of what he could be talking about. Her head started hurting again, so she quickly stopped that endeavor.
-Me

My OCs

Peace Keeper

Cheveyo sees Sketch getting in pain and comes to her.

Cheveyo: You look in pain. Let yourself rest her. We will sort this later when you feel better.

Go Up