previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jcfraven

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2016 Mar 23, 05:11:09
Marble : allrighty then *she enters the shed*

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2016 Mar 24, 14:27:02
*Marble looks at the celling and tries to fall asleep*

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2016 Mar 30, 00:56:50
Marble : what are you two talking about?

*I already addressed this once(at least, the time I'll count, as it pertains to this specifically), but when during any of that did you come back to us, hear/see conversing, and walk up to us to communicate your question? Also, why and how did you do so? Please, for the sake of things making sense, add at least some sort of relevant information in your posts. Literally, I could revise all three with basic edits to make it look and work better:
1. "Alrighty then," Marble said, entering a nearby shed, exhausted.
2. Finding a place to rest, Marbles lays down, staring at the ceiling, hoping sleep would soon overtake her.
3. Finding sleep an unlikely task, out of curiosity of the two ponies outside, Marble gets up from her resting place, trotting back over to the two, noticing them conversing. Intrigued, she inquires: "What are both of you talking about?"

I promise you, I'm not trying to be rude here, but this is an ongoing problem, and it's getting slowly more and more old as time goes on. I can tell you like to roleplay, and you do it a lot, and I'm not asking for a Fake Smile level of post(I don't do those myself), but I am asking for you to make sense, read posts, ask questions if confused, and do posts that actually progress the story, not cause more problems.

----------------

"Well hello to you. Quite rude to sneak up on two ponies having a conversation. Also, didn't you just leave to go to sleep?" Raven says in response to the rudeness.

Misty Fly

Marble : no...and it's not exactly rude...if your talking right next to me
Magic...

Jcfraven

2016 Apr 01, 06:53:59 #662 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 01, 07:02:00 by Jcfraven
Quote from: Misty Fly on 2016 Apr 01, 02:06:15
Marble : no...and it's not exactly rude...if your talking right next to me

*Let me correct you: Marble actually did leave to go to sleep, as she was tired(enough to fall asleep and then claim she couldn't sleep, how that's supposed to work I won't begin to try to comprehend). She entered the shed after the recommendations of Joy, so she could try sleeping again. After entering, with no explaining of how or why, she's suddenly outside of it, or out of wherever she tried to sleep within that shed, talking to Raven and Joy. Also, addressing your character saying "It's not rude if you're talking right next to me,"  they never did. They conversed, you came up, you entered the shed, you magically got into a position to eavesdrop after doing whatever in there, asked them what they were talking about without even a greeting, then complains about them keeping secrets. So yes, it's rude, and your character was indeed rude.
**Also, for clarification of social nature: It is indeed rude to butt in on conversations not pertaining to you.
***I really don't feel like replying to this with my character, for I will just be a broken record. Joy or Peace, mind doing so?

Misty Fly

//i thought you were next to me
*Marble falls asleep*
Magic...

LunarDusk

//Oi, this is a good opportunity for a time skip before this completely beyond lags
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2016 Apr 01, 07:55:12
//i thought you were next to me
*Marble falls asleep*

*..I'm just going to wait until a time skip or something.

PlatinumJoystick

((Let's just skip, please.))
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Peace Keeper

*-So guess by the remaining RPers requests, this means we now can skip ahead. Sorry seeing this get out of hand badly.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip: 6:45 AM. Dawn nearing sunrise.

Everyone now settles in. A few exchanges of night duty have been made, and Cheveyo was the last to be called. He sat on the grass away from the cold sand. Quite the opposite when it was daylight. His face now has some sand stuck to his mask, which now some of the paint has been rubbed off not looking so much like a mask. He is holding his enchanted ax given to him by the witchcrafters of his tribe. He feels upset and alone as his first attempt to call in a spirit was empty. He felt no soul which to him figures nopony has ever resided in the island in a millenia  or so, or at all. He looks up again to the horizon awaiting for the sun to rise.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepaw

Game slept uncomfortably on the sand, normally he had a bed or couch to lay on. The wolf still however slept heavily however, it would appear that all the indulgence was the not the only reason he is so round.

FakeSmile

2016 Apr 02, 01:00:02 #669 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 02, 07:40:52 by FakeSmile
As sunrise was just around the corner, an older specter sat at the foot of an even older temple. With her gaze locked onto the sky, Msr. Smile sat with a large frown across her face. A lot has happened within a short period of time, and as much she wished for more action, she never would have wished for something like these. There is a group of, as far as she cared, villains on this island who caused a lot of damaged to the forest life. Justice shall be served then will Msr. Smile's punishment. But for now, she is waiting. And thinking. Thinking mostly about how to go about what she is going to. There is someone she. . . figured she should discuss the events that took place last night. The mare wasn't too sure if: A) still out enjoying the night; B) Is aware she is outside the temple and is choosing to ignore her. The mare was betting on option "A"; which means the pony will be returning soon. To avoid looking like a creep who just hangs around a temple; she decided to keep invisible. . . Which probably made her seem even more creepy. But she preferred to approach others than them approaching her. The mare continued to watch the sky as she waited for what she believed would be. . .  an interesting conversation. If it were to happen.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Misty Fly

*Marble wakes up and leaves the shed*
Magic...

Peace Keeper

*-Gotta hate that B and ) together that forces an emote of this > B) instead of this> B )
------------------------------------------

Cheveyo now sees the great ball of fire rising. The atmosphere ever growing brightly. As the sun rises more, the stars disappear in larger numbers in the night sky. He continues to look out to sea, feeling homesick. He begins to feel now worried together with loneliness. More than ever he wish to return home as soon as he can. What helped him ease his loneliness is the ponies and the wolf that are in the shed. Perhaps instead of seeing them as a survival crew, he should see it as perhaps his tribe. After a small peak behind he looks forward again seen the sun rise higher and above the horizon line like a giant floating light bulb.

The time now is 7:30 AM
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

*Marble looks at the Sun*
Marble : mabe i should go Fishing...
Magic...

waaaaaaah

Sketch Art woke slowly, feeling sore all over. She blinked sand out of her eyes, becoming increasingly aware of her surroundings. A yawn escaped from her lips as she tried to make sense of what was going on.

"...ship....crash...what...?"

Her head hurt trying to remember what happened, so she gave it up, and focused on standing instead. Looking ahead, she could only see the wide expanse of the ocean. Frowing, she turned around, only to see an endless jungle, and a mountain rising in the distance.

"Where am I?" she croaked, and then shut her mouth, only now realizing just how thirsty she was. She needed water to drink, but was not yet ready to just enter the jungle blindly. Shrugging, she started walking along the coastline; maybe she could find an oasis somewhere?
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

LunarDusk

2016 Apr 02, 18:35:51 #674 Last Edit: 2016 Apr 02, 18:37:38 by LunarDusk
Zeal managed to get to the spot that he was sensing the faint group of bubbles. However that feeling  of a presence in that area was already gone that he'd was too late.
"....."
It had been a colossal waste of time for the stallion had he not found any clue whatsoever leading him to quickly back track before he even reached the source. But just as he was reaching the mid point he immediantly pulled back his hoof feeling that something was off as it had almost started sinking.
"!"
The mud and dirt was starting to heavy itself and give way causing Zeal to back up. Eventually a minor basin started to form revealing a combination of a structure of some sort raising the brows of the navy stallion. Not only that the stone that he'd acquired earlier began to vibrate a bit as if responding to this strange structure.
"Hmm? is this it?  :]"
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

waaaaaaah

Sketch walked for what felt like hours, but must have been minutes; there seemed to be no end to the jungle. A faint smell wafted into her nostrils, which she wrinkled her muzzle at. Something was burning, or had been, at any rate.
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs

Peace Keeper

Cheveyo gets up calming down from the sunrise and decides to get food for the group. He makes his way into the forest nearing the jungle where he last got his coconuts with the help of Game. He happens to find the trees with coconuts in them and bucks them to knock them down. This time he is careful with the coconuts falling and not get bonked this time. He begins to now collect coconuts in a large leaf to drag them in. However he notices something very odd about the coconuts. There seems to be two holes made on the coconuts. He ponders.

Some animal here must have sucked the water from the coconut. Unsure when this animal was here.

He looks around trying to find out what animal would have taken a bite of the coconut.

PlatinumJoystick

Joy stepped out of the cabin, having switched out during the night. He got his business out of the way, his dealings were done for that night. He walked over and leaned himself on a tree, feeling like he had gotten a fair rest. Not quite too comfortable, but how comfortable can you get while stranded on a deserted island?
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Misty Fly

*Marble catches enough fish then gets back to the campsite and starts making fire*
Magic...

waaaaaaah

Sketch walked on,  and soon the burned vegetation came into view, confirming her suspicions.

"What caused this?" she wondered aloud.
-Me

My OCs

Go Up