STRANDED (Sign-up RP)[CLOSED]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Dec 16, 01:24:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jcfraven

"Definitely not as cool and refreshing as the princess, but I can't look a gift pony in the mouth, huh?" He states, chuckling.

"As you can probably feel, your magic is locked into the spell. Now, you can cancel that if the need arises, but that bond keeps the sun from causing problems," He explains, heading to the door.

"If it went as it appears, then this will wo-" He says, opening the door, flinching and stating: "Ah..the bloody sun. How..quaint, to see and feel it properly," none too happy about the sun and the day in comparison to the moon and the night.

PlatinumJoystick

Joystick almost chuckled at Raven's reaction to the spell and the sun. "Feels kinda strange, but I'll get used to it, and I doubt I do half as good as an alicorn, but I try. We should probably get back to the group, I think I heard one of them calling out a minute ago."
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Jcfraven

"Probably so. Lead the way," Raven states.

Misty Fly

Marble : wow...what is Joy doing? seriously...
Magic...

Peace Keeper

2016 Feb 17, 19:48:39 #464 Last Edit: 2016 Feb 17, 20:27:03 by Peace Keeper
Cheveyo sees Platinum exiting the capsule. He gets the confused look on his eyebrows wondering to himself why he didn't thought of looking in the capsule. He approaches.

Cheveyo to Platinum: Now I see where you were settling. Got me worried. Where's the gray pony? Is he with you, too?

*edit: ignore this one x3
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Jcfraven

((We both exited, he led the way :p))

Peace Keeper

*-Oh. Whoopse. Forgot to read that part. I'll scratch my last post.
------------------------------------

Cheveyo sees Platinum and Raven exiting the capsule. He gets the confused look on his eyebrows wondering to himself why he didn't thought of looking in the capsule. He approaches.

Cheveyo to Platinum and Raven: Now I see where you two were settling. Got me worried. How are you feeling gray one? You seem much more healthy than before.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepad

Game gets a little closer to the pump bar and places his head on it, it seeming like a good place to do so.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Feb 17, 20:26:19
*-Oh. Whoopse. Forgot to read that part. I'll scratch my last post.
------------------------------------

Cheveyo sees Platinum and Raven exiting the capsule. He gets the confused look on his eyebrows wondering to himself why he didn't thought of looking in the capsule. He approaches.

Cheveyo to Platinum and Raven: Now I see where you two were settling. Got me worried. How are you feeling gray one? You seem much more healthy than before.

"Indeed. We had to take some measures to keep me upright and going. More details can come if you so require, though it would be best, perhaps, to discuss that in private, when the moon takes the place of the sun," He explains.

Peace Keeper

Cheveyo: If you must, then I can await until nightfall. Seeing you in good stance is all I hoped for you. Now we pumped clean water for you two. Might be thirsty from the travel.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Feb 17, 20:55:48
Cheveyo: If you must, then I can await until nightfall. Seeing you in good stance is all I hoped for you. Now we pumped clean water for you two. Might be thirsty from the travel.

"Appreciations, I must say I am quite parched," He replies, dipping his head in curtesy. He waits for his partner, since he must.

"So, what all have we missed?" He inquires, to keep a conversation going.

Peace Keeper

Cheveyo: I have spoken to the pony who is now resting. His name is Chrome and he arrived by the tides. He has shown me rune magic that will help us in our exploration. Marble has added some more wood to the shelter and that is all.

LunarDusk

Zeal smirked at the sight of the distortion of the structure that was around the black hole.  He took small steps towards it to avoid coming to close or he would be sucked in. His eyes wandered around to check for anything in particular in the surrounding area to what would be causing such a phenomenon.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

PlatinumJoystick

"Glad we've got some extra resources. Nothing more than that, huh?" Joystick asked a rhetorical question.

"Thanks for the offer, I am kinda thirsty." It was certain that he was at least a little dehydrated, given that he had had nothing to drink the entire day.
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Misty Fly

//i,m lost at this part
Magic...

Peace Keeper

*- You sure you are following well Misty? You read on what everyone is doing?
*-Well... to help you summarize, just discussed about Raven's well being and something he may tell Cheveyo later by nightfall. Both Plat and Raven are gonna take a drink of water. Chrome is asleep, Game is helping at the pump in a way, and Zealious went to the center of the island in the meadows part of the land where the black hole is located. Everything form there it is all caught up.

Misty Fly

//no i mean i don't know what do at this point
Magic...

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Misty Fly

Marble : do we need any more water chev?
Magic...

Jcfraven

Quote from: PlatinumJoystick on 2016 Feb 17, 22:10:16
"Glad we've got some extra resources. Nothing more than that, huh?" Joystick asked a rhetorical question.

"Thanks for the offer, I am kinda thirsty." It was certain that he was at least a little dehydrated, given that he had had nothing to drink the entire day.

"Then let's go and hydrate our bodies with liquid goodness," He says dramatically, to have some fun.

Go Up