STRANDED (Sign-up RP)[CLOSED]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Dec 16, 01:24:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Misty Fly

Marble : that bird looks prehistoric
Magic...

PlatinumJoystick

"That...is crazy. Who knows what other animals live on this island?" Joy said, still near Raven.
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Jcfraven

"Who..knows?" He asks, shrugging. "I'm..here..so..anything..is possible," He continues.

Peace Keeper

Cheveyo leads on again. The stumble again through thick vegitation following the marks on the trees. A noise is made somewhere near behind the group from the trees. A badger jumps down from the trees and lands on the ground. It stares with fearless determination and in a hostile stance looking like it is ready to fight.

Cheveyo looks around and sees it. He ghasps in anxiety.
Cheveyo: A badger!

The badger approaches slowly defensively.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Jcfraven

*A badger? Are we suddenly in the Warriors series there Peace? :p

Peace Keeper

*- Hehe well I didn't had Warriors in mind. Didn't noticed it x3 .
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LunarDusk

// Warriors eh? That might happen eventually  :]
Oi are you going to control that bird because right now Zealous has everything set on it and Im not good at taking control of others lol
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

*-If ya like to control the bird I can allow you ^-^ . Unless you want me to control it I am okay with it. Just let me know.

Misty Fly

*Marble looks at the badger*
Marble : you wanna fight huh? cmon bring it then
*the badger looks at marble and taps his feet suddenly hundreds of badgers surround them*
Magic...

PlatinumJoystick

"Really? You had to start something, while we had a sick stallion on board? With not just anything, but a badger? I'm willing to bet he was defending his territory, too, and now that he thinks we're hostile, he's got his whole clan." Joystick was indignant, to say the least, at the disregard for everyone's safety.

Badgers were very vicious creatures, and it was doubtful a small group of ponies would be able to defeat even one badger in battle without injury. It would've been best to take a peaceful solution, and hopefully that was still possible.

Julien999

((Misty is doing the Minty... I'm sorry if I'm angry from what he's doing, but he often went off the topic...))

Misty Fly

//what Minty?
Marble : oh i,m willing to fight
Magic...

LunarDusk

//Meh you can control It, if its too much since you're about to fight the badger I'll just deal with it offscreen
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

PlatinumJoystick

"It's not one you'll win, and even if you do, we'll be taking two hurt ponies back to camp. These things are fierce predators. Even the top creatures on the food chain prefer not to deal with them.

Fight all you want, but realize we're all in harm's way because of it. If any one of us get hurt in your fight, it will be your fault. You're not the only one in danger right now."
Joystick did not want Marble to provoke the badgers any more, and it was evident in his voice and his words.

LunarDusk

After a few minutes of pursuit Zealous stopped in front of a large tree that looked as if it could be as tall as a building. He looked up to see whether that would be the large birds nest or not.

//your call  :]
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Misty Fly

*Marble turns her both hooves into swords*
Marble : i,m not the one who is gonna get hurt here
Magic...

Jcfraven

Misty Fly

Marble : or mabe i am..i dont want to hurt them...
Magic...

Julien999

Quote from: Jcfraven on 2016 Jan 30, 13:27:27
*..what?

((Nothing, I have a feeling that Marble Star want to take her action with her paper hooves that are now turned into a paper Swords by making a badger angry. Don't know if she can beat all of them alone. :ajshifty:
Oh, and both Raven and Marble's last name is "Star". :P))

Jcfraven

Quote from: Julien999 on 2016 Jan 30, 14:03:47
((Nothing, I have a feeling that Marble Star want to take her action with her paper hooves that are now turned into a paper Swords by making a badger angry. Don't know if she can beat all of them alone. :ajshifty:
Oh, and both Raven and Marble's last name is "Star". :P))

*I'm just not going to question any of this.

Go Up