Started by FakeSmile, 2015 Dec 09, 21:40:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepaw

Purple

Oh my goodness Scarlet, that was a beautiful story! <3

Also, @Misty Fly Merry Christmas ^-^

Gamepaw

@Purple  Didn't know there was a 13th month. I also thought it was only the 12th month.

:3

Purple

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Dec 24, 09:30:52
@Purple  Didn't know there was a 13th month. I also thought it was only the 12th month.

:3

Lol, im stuck over here in the US of A, which does the dating system month/day/year instead of day/month/year xD

Gamepaw

And much like the side of the road you use, it be wrong :P

You know your pokemon signature either doesn't work or needs an account to work? It appears as a placeholder for me :3

Purple

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Dec 24, 10:15:14
And much like the side of the road you use, it be wrong :P

You know your pokemon signature either doesn't work or needs an account to work? It appears as a placeholder for me :3

Huh, weird.  I'll change it when i get back home (im still in the car on my way back XD)

Aqua Fire

Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

F1r3w0rks

Merry Christmas everyone! :D Hope you all have the greatest of holidays c: Anywho, I've got a little something here for @Super sayian pony . It may just so happen to be the Secret Santa I was given as well  O:

Signatures are overrated.

Julien999

Welcome back, Sparkle.

Wish to all a (early) Merry Christmas.

Purple

Thanks ^^

I actually made it back home now Lol.

FakeSmile

Merry  Christmas everyone!
I hope the holiday treated y'all well.
Very good RP we have here and hard
To believe it has been already a year
Since it's started. I apologize for my
lack of inactivity but I have some
personal stuff goin' on.

I do hope everyone continues to enjoy
this RP. Take care.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Maplewood

*falls throught the ceiling* its ok im alive everyone just been haveing a hard time rping here
im so sorry

ScarletInk

Don't worry, Maple, real life comes first.  ^-^

Ok, guys, as you may know, we agreed some time ago on a timeskip of one month to let our characters settle down with their lives on the ship. We also agreed for it to happen after rescuing Maplewood and Virulent Valley from the Executor and this also just happened.
Now, before the timeskip occurs, my character and FakeSmile's one need to have a talk we've actually been planning for a while, so, if any of your characters have unfinished businesses to take care of, don't be shy. ^-^
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

ScarletInk

Julien999

Maplewood

Julien999

Are Galacto, Keldeo and Pika busy? Because it does seem so.

ScarletInk

TIME SKIP ON!
(also sorry for the wait)

I know, I know, probably every RPer here now wants to kill me for the wait, since I was the one saying I had to do something before the timeskip occurs and then apparently forgot everything about this page, but here I am again, so please, forgive me?

Anyway, the point is: this RP is practically dying, so me and FakeSmile agreed on putting what occurs between our characters in flashbacks and going on with the story.
Now, as you may remember, the timeskip will bring us a month after the most recent events - meaning, Maple and Virulent coming back to the Solar Arrow - and I thought about this: since my character is the one redacting the logbook, we can sum up whatever happened during this month in a single written page to have a point where to start up again.
For doing that, I'll just have to know what every of your character has been up to during this month that the time skip covers.
What do you think about it?

Gamepaw

Game probably got a stretchy collar and got lazier or rounder.

ScarletInk

... First thing first: let's make Game do more exercises!  lol

Go Up