Storm Chasers: Expect the unexpected

Started by Rarity Diva Pony, 2015 Nov 24, 13:57:16

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FakeSmile

2015 Dec 15, 20:47:29 #480 Last Edit: 2015 Dec 16, 15:16:26 by FakeSmile
As the helicopter flew closer to Horse Shoe Bay, a wind started to pick up. An annoyed sigh came from Diurnal Course; she really didn't want to land this helicopter because of a stupid storm. The mare started to search for the whirlpool on her personal Gadget. Broken pieces of ships and lost goods were littering the bay; which would be harder for the crew to navigate in but make it easier to spot the whirlpool. As the mare kept a close eye on the bay she announced,
Diurnal Course:I'll tell you when to drop down Darkness. . . Once you're out of the plan, its up to you to keep up with it! I will update you through the S.H.Q gadget where it might pop up next.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

tonman3509

Boa looked out at the wreckage. The destroyed ships bringing back some unpleasant memories. Boa let out a sigh. "I remember seeing a sight like this. An entire ocean filled with remnants of good ships."

He closes his eyes. Letting out another sigh. "This must be one crazy whirlpool."

Rarity Diva Pony

Quote from: Lemon D. Muffin Pony on 2015 Dec 14, 17:32:34
Right. So, lets get rid of these waterspouts. *Starfire walked back to the dock slowly, almost reluctantly.*

"Well, we can't just treat this like any other tornado. We need a different plan of action. Aqua explained, looking at the rogue waterspouts.
I may never become a princess, but at least I'll always be Equestria's best drama queen! ;)

Merci, Chloe FLora!
Stay true to yourself, always.

Wondering Lightning

*Darkness looks sown, her pupils grow with fright. Darkness sees many wrecked ships from the whirlpool.* I.....I am guessing we're here..
Well, if you want a signature...... ask me to draw...... you'll find it somewhere in the drawing............ I make sense lol!

Jcfraven

*So am I to assume this roleplay has fallen into the Time Vortex, never to be seen progressing forward again?

Go Up