OASIS [sign up]

Started by FakeSmile, 2015 Oct 09, 14:11:37

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

*-Well... that is my headcanon X3 . Still a bit disambiguous on whether Equestria is the nation or the planet they reside on. I will research MLP a bit more to see which is true.

---------------

Wish you the best. Bye ma'am.
Peace finally gets up from his bench and prepares to take his route back home as he makes his way to the bus stop.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Stryder221

[I always thought the planet was called Equus or something along those lines. I'll still call it earth either way, though.  :P]
[Oh, and for those curious about the reason for my recent lack of posts... Well, I haven't seen a response from Glass, and I've hit a sort of wall. Just waiting for the next day/night right now.]
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

FakeSmile

[Center] Day 3
Good afternoon Sea Ponies! The sun is setting, but that doesn't mean the fun has to end! There will be a Fire Works show on the beach tonight! Ice Cream and other cold treats will be sold 50% off during the show. Be safe and have fun! [/center]
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Rush of MLP

2015 Oct 28, 10:23:22 #143 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 28, 10:25:25 by Rush of MLP
((I think Equestria is just the nation. In cannon, they always say "What in Equestria?", not "What on Equestria?", which would lead me to believe that Equestria is just one continent or country. Plus, the map has places marked that are not actually part of Equestria to the east and southeast, labelled "Yonder to Griffons" and "Dragons be Here".))

Rush sat on the beach and watched the sun set over the horizon, and watched the moon take its place. He sighed as he started to count the stars.

FakeSmile

((LoL, when did the OOC turn into a theory session? :pp Also, I really hate to do this in the middle of a RP but I decided to make Peninsula Agender{gender neutral}. This doesn't really effect everyone since not everyone has meet them yet. I actually meant to do this in the beginnin' but forgot. Sorry for the inconvenience.))

Peninsula exited their fort; they were wearing the pink floral shirt and had their dreads tied up with a shark shape mane tie. The pony looked up and watch the cursed sun disappear into the sea. A large smile formed across their face, this was one less problem they had to worry about. The pony made their way down to the beach to continue their mission on land and to find their pony.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Rush of MLP

((Um... Since Peninsula has no gender, which would they prefer to be referred to as? It is both kind of suspicious and confusing for somepony to refer to another as they.))

FakeSmile

(( "They" is gender neutral pronoun. This most likely will be confusin' so everyone can continue the she/her pronouns. I mostly made that point so people know why I am usin' those pronouns now.))
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Rush of MLP

((I know, I just didn't want to refer to Peninsula in a narrative part of a post as something that they weren't supposed to be referred to as. Also, does that mean the thing with the shop didn't happen, or did the shopkeeper just assume that Peninsula was female?))

FakeSmile

((Everything is the same, just different pronouns.))
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Rush of MLP

2015 Oct 28, 12:51:47 #149 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 28, 13:30:48 by Rush of MLP
((Ah. Ok.))

Rush sighed as he looked up at the stars. Suddenly, he found himself singing a song from his childhood.

[Color=gray][I]"I know a land not of our own
A land where darkest secrets shown
A land of sadness; a land so tragic
A land in which friendship is not magic.

It is a land of simply blue
It is a land of nothing true
It is a land of only good-bye
Yet it is a land where no soul dare cry."[/I][/color]

His volume began to increase, as well as the intensity of the song.

[Color=gray][I]"I know a land not of our own
A land of madness and evil tone
A land in which there is no antic
A land in which friendship is not magic.

It was a land where nopony play
They all just waited to fade away
It was a land unfit for me
'Till I opened my eyes to see~"[/I][/color]

His voice returned to it's original volume.

[Color=gray][I]"I knew a land not of our own
A land that now lies unknown
It was a land not quite so fantastic
A land in which friendship was not magic."[/I][/color]

Julien999

2015 Oct 28, 16:19:25 #150 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 28, 17:28:54 by Julien999
During the night, a sea pony pokes her head out of the sea and looks around her to make sure nopony is looking at her.
Since noone is here, she begins to walks on the beach and took her apparence of a Earth pony.

FakeSmile

The pony made her way toward the shop they shoplifted yesterday. Even though the store owner scared them, they needed to keep their word. Peninsula let out a sigh before entering the building. A few minutes pass and the pony exit the building. Peninsula received a white t-shirt that said, "Clean Up Oasis!" and had a crab picking up a can. The pony also was given a bag to put the trash in. The owner gave Peninsula the task to clean up any trash during and after the fire work show. With a sigh, the pony started to wonder around the beach with their new task and t-shirt.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Stryder221

2015 Oct 28, 22:55:02 #152 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 28, 22:57:30 by Stryder221
Illusion yawned as he pushed a sheet off of himself, eyes opening to the comforting sight of a beach house's bedroom.
He couldn't help but chuckle at the memory of how he'd managed to get one at the price he did.

The salespony couldn't wait to just give it to him. If only to get him to shut up.

...Are you holding me here against my will, sir?! Is that what it is?! No? Hmph, could have fooled me, what with the horrid practices you are performing! If I have to survive in a bloomin' Jungle, then-
Oh for the love of sweet Mother Mare above, just shut yer trap already! I don' know how y'got here and now I don't care! Take your pick and get outta my sight, ya vagrant!

Good times. Pushing that stallion's buttons was just so much fun. Plus, hey, free beach house for his whining justified complaining. At least for a little while.

Oh, there were fireworks going on tonight, weren't there? He was wondering why he was making the effort to wake up in the middle of the night.
And like that, Illusion had hopped off the bed, pulling on his usual vest.

"Hm... What happened to that Abyss guy, though...?" He couldn't help but ask as he stepped outside.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

StarrBee

//Wow I'm terrible at remembering to check back here. I'm so, so sorry.//

Marina had speant her day on the beach, just... watching. She decided to blend in and see how exactly surface ponies behaved and lived their lives. Though she began to realise this may not have been the best of plans, as it was getting dark, and she had no idea where to go. She hadn't found her assigned pony, and had no where to stay but on the beach. The mare sighed, standing up. She looked around, and caught sight of a stallion sitting on the beach. Her interest was originally caught by his singing, but after glancing between the orb and the stallion, she realised this was her assigned pony.

Marina smiled as she cautiosly made her way up to the singing unicorn.

Rush of MLP

Rush finished his song and sighed. He looked back up at the night sky, completely oblivious to the pony that was approaching him.

FakeSmile

2015 Oct 29, 09:13:12 #155 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 29, 09:22:36 by FakeSmile
Along their walk on the beach, they noticed a long that looked a bit familiar. Not wanting to be wrong they pulled out the orb and looked through the list of authorize sea ponies. The name, Acqua pop up and she was on land. Looking over at the mare, they placed the orb back into their saddle bag and walked toward the pony. As they examined the made they said,
Peninsula:
Greetings, Acqua. I, The Great Peninsula, am happy to see you made it out fine. Lucky for you you just missed the harsh sun so you do not need shades. But! The sun will come out again, so I give you some sandglasses.

Peninsula pulled out a bright red ladder shades and hoofed it to the mare.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

StarrBee

"Excuse me? I hope I'm not interrupting, but you're a wonderful singer." Marina complimented the unicorn, smiling softly. She hoped she'd caught the stranger's attention.

Rush of MLP

Rush tensed up as he heard the pony's voice, then his face turned a lovely shade of red at the mention of his singing.

"N-no, not at all." He said, turning around so quickly that he nearly tripped over his own hooves. "Heh. You heard that?"

StarrBee

"I hate to break it to you, but you weren't exactly singing quietly." she chuckled. "So yes, I did hear. You're really great at it though, so I wouldn't worry too much about others hearing you."

Rush of MLP

"Oh..." He said, still embarrassed that he didn't hear her approach. "So, um, did you need something?"

Go Up