Plushie Adventures: A New Adventure

Started by Super sayian pony, 2015 Sep 20, 00:08:48

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Stryder221

Wait... Why's that smaller one pointing my way? Was that a chill I felt just now...? Oh... Oh. [glow=red,2,300]You snitch![/glow]
It didn't take long after he'd been ratted out for the Plush to immediately dart out of his hiding spot, horn flaring as he prepared to blind his pursuers one last time.

What he wasn't expecting was for his magic to fizzle out and his vision to go black for a second, causing him to stumble before he continued running.
Seeing as the stairs were much too big for him to climb at any decent pace, Illusion made a bee-line for the elevator, running right underneath anypony that hadn't noticed him yet.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Super sayian pony

*SSP jumped out of Peace's saddlebag and followed the plushie, just barely making it into the elevator and hiding behind one of the ponies in the elevator so he could keep an eye on the other plushie while still staying out of sight from the ponies, whom haven't seen plushies like him and Illusion*

SCIENCE!!

Stryder221

It didn't take long after diving into the Elevator for the runaway plushie to focus on getting it to move, jumping for the controls until, with one unrealistically high jump, he managed to hit the button that would take him to the ground floor.
And as he landed back down on the floor, he grinned, watching through closing doors as the snitch from earlier tried in vain to stop him. The grin faded when said snitch actually got through.

Fortunately, no ponies were actually in the elevator when it closed, leaving the two able to speak freely.
"...And what do you want?" Illusion had eventually said, making his displeasure obvious.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Super sayian pony

Well what do you think I want?
*SSP said as he knew why he was here but wanted to hear what the other plushie wanted*

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

Peace realizes SSP running to the elevator. He tries to give chase. He sees him running to the elevator and was too late to enter as well.

Darn! He went in. Hope he don't get caught.

He returns back with Midawn and Game.
I guess he went to chase after that plushie. If SSP didn't do it and Mogeko didn't do it, then it is that plushie from the machine.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

frío

A nomad, tired from wandering.

Gamepaw

Game looked at where the plushies had escape to and was unsure about the small space, all the while nuzzling Paw on his head with his own head.

Peace Keeper

We should go after them. Hope SSP don't get spotted. Let's get up the elevator.

He decides to get to the elevator, pushing Game along with him.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Gamepaw

Game thought elevators were one of the best inventions, they are like stairs he can actually use, but they made him feel a bit weird when they moved.

"Do you think it would be fine to not hide from them?" The plushie whispered, looking up at the wolf.

"I`m not sure." Game offered, not wanting them to take Paw away from him.

"There is more like me! Do you know how good that is?" Paw stated, getting more excited at the idea.

"Well, I was abandoned by my kind once. Don't get your hopes up, but do what you believe is right." Game said, remembering how he was left behind by his 'pack' once before.

frío

NO WE USE STAIRS, THEY ARE FASTER Midawn Looks for the stairs

Peace Keeper

It is easier, but would be hard with the wolf. See if you can catch up to SSP on the next floor. I will meet you up there.

He taps on the first floor switch to get the elevator door closing and rise as soon as he can.

Stryder221

Illusion had simply stared at the other plush as his elevator up had continued to rise. With no real response, he scoffed, shoving the alicorn plushie to the ground right as the doors opened, and disregarding all manners of subtlety in an attempt at making a run for the doors outside.

Gamepaw

Game looked at Midawn with a tilted head, confused why they would use stairs at all.

(Some pone should probably take notice of Game's plush :3)

frío

FINE Midawn Finds the stairs and flys up em

Super sayian pony

*SSP stood up after he was pushed down and stepped out of the elevator and waited in front of the elevator waiting for Peace and the wolf to come up in the elevator but still keeping an eye on The other plushie and staying out of sight from other ponies*

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

Peace awaits for the elevator to lift. He looks down at Game seeing him comfortably on the skateboard. He notices he is holding a plushie on him, a wolf plushie. Peace wonders to himself seeing he has that plushie with him everywhere.

Hehe you must love that plushie.

The elevator may seem to take a little bit of time to lift the weight of two passengers... well apparent weight of 3 passengers or more.

Gamepaw

(Game weighs 3x one woof, so does that mean he counts as 3 woof passengers?)

"Yeah." Game said quietly, nuzzling the plushy with his face. "You know, I think you can trust them." He stated, thinking they are trustable.

"I agree." Paw stated, hoping up onto the wolf's head and turning to the pony who just spoke. "Hi." He said cutely, waving a paw.

Peace Keeper

What the...!?

He drops back to a wall being crazily surprised seeing the plushie alive.

You're alive too? What's with all the plushies being alive all of a sudden? Oh and... hi.

Gamepaw

"I thought I was the only one." Paw said, not liking the idea he wasn't unique anymore. "Well, I`m the only wolf plush. A little too much plush thanks to a certain somewolf." Paw finished, looking down at Game and his well fedness.

Peace Keeper

Now I see why the wolf never let go of you. You two probably best friends. So far you are the only plushy not a pony thats alive. So you probably know about who we are then.

Go Up