The Adventures of the Royal Guard, a New Beginning (Sign-up RP)

Started by annosrules, 2015 Sep 15, 17:00:08

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

StarrBee

Quick Silver continued with her own pushups, focusing all of her energy on not falling. She felt she was doing quite well, as she counted each push up in her head.

annosrules

"Must I remind you that insubordination will not be tolerated? Now get out of my office, I have more worthy ponies to process today."

Jcfraven

"And I have more worthy ponies to deal with today," He retorts, trotting out of the office towards the place everypony else was.

_BlazingInfinity

2015 Sep 20, 18:04:33 #83 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 20, 18:21:47 by _BlazingInfinity
Infinity knocks on the office door of Col. Leaf hoping she will answer.
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

_BlazingInfinity

Infinity opens the door, walks in and sits at the table.
Toast is amazing.

annosrules

Autumn seems melancholy about doing this book work as she says, "Here's the papers to sign."

_BlazingInfinity

Infinity signs the paper neatly and tidy and hands them back to Col. Leaf. He wants to make a VERY good impression on the first day.
Toast is amazing.

Jcfraven

Lunar arrives where the other ponies are, and see them doing push-ups. She sighs, remembering the good days of being a fresh recruit, before going closer.

"I see this is push-up fest?" She asks sarcastically.

_BlazingInfinity

Toast is amazing.

annosrules

"Well, well. Looks like somepony new has decided to join, what did you call it? Push-up fest."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Here's your handbook and pamphlet, please report to the western courtyard for basic training."

_BlazingInfinity

"Yes Mam!" said Infinity. He salutes and walks off to the courtyard.
Toast is amazing.

Jcfraven

"I remember this from basic training, I see your training methods are similar to the Lunar Guard," He says, genuinely admiring as such.

_BlazingInfinity

Infinity walks into the training room and sees everypony there. He sees a pony with an oversized helmet.
Toast is amazing.

annosrules

"Well get ready to have some deja vu, because you're scheduled for a full course of Basic Training, Lunar, and no desert!" The Drill Seargent then looks over to see Infinity and says, "Well don't just stand there, drop and give me fifty Guardstallion!"

Jcfraven

"I suppose that's my punishment for dedication to the cause," He says. "What would you like me to do at this time?" He inquires.

Maplewood

Maples assistant comes over to him "sir the team is ready to start on the project" he asked "yes good go tell them that they can start "

_BlazingInfinity

Infinity drops down to the floor and does 50 push-ups. He stands back up. (I'm trying to get in good with the drill sergeant.)
Toast is amazing.

annosrules

"I wan't you to sit back an relax while everypony else is doing push-ups!"

Jcfraven

"That wouldn't be too fair to them though, now would it?" He asks, chuckling.

"If you insist, I won't, but I could at least help point out the faults of their form, such as the lad right there," He points to Infinity, after he completes his. "Didn't go low enough, needs to be straighter as well. It isn't grade school anymore, after all," He explains.

*Ah, using my instructor's words against another, interesting feeling.

Go Up