An undiscovered world [SIGN-UP]

Started by Brave Fleet, 2015 Sep 06, 22:42:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

_BlazingInfinity

"Who are you?" Venom asked the unicorn standing at the door.

"And what's wrong with your tail?" he asked again.
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

tonman3509

"Woah!" Boa instinctively jumped back as the pony raced towards him. "That was quick. Didn't actually think ponies would be THAT happy to see me."

Boa then turns to the other Pony. "The name's Boa. Artificer Extraordinaire. You two live here or something? Also, what's wrong with my tail?" Boa turns to look at his tail, swishing it back and forth. "Looks fine to me."

_BlazingInfinity

"Um part of your skin is covering your tail." said Venom. (Look back at the sign up and see what unicorns tails look like.)
Toast is amazing.

tonman3509

".....Huh. That's new. Is this because of the portal?"

Brave Fleet

"it probably was, because now I'm no long the only pony with tail feathers." Brave said looking at her tail feathers, and then over at Venom, seeing he also has tail feathers.

tonman3509

"So I'm guessing you two came through that portal too?" Boa looked around outside. It looked like Ponyville...but it was just so empty.

"Five minutes in and I already do not like this place."

_BlazingInfinity

"Ditto." said Venom.

"I need to be in my lab making potions with Carter, Excalibur, Infinity, Dusk, and Blue Thunder!" he said. He missed his friends.
Toast is amazing.

tonman3509

"Potions, eh? Not bad. If this place is empty, we might be able to salvage some stuff to make some. Same goes for me. I can't make my items without materials."

Nuserame

Suddenly, the door to the library was throw open by a pony inside the library!

"Gooood *yawn* morning, I heard something about pizza delivery?" the groggy looking grey-blue unicorn asked.

"Whoah you to pegasi look... different! No offence of course but uh wait... where is everypony? Great, spend one night in the basement of the local library and the whole village runs away..."
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

Brave Fleet

2015 Sep 07, 13:22:14 #29 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 07, 13:27:56 by Brave Fleet
"what if this place was just Like equestria but different? And what if right when we came here, all the other ponies disappeared right as we got here, however we got here?..." Brave said as she walked over to a staircase leading up to a bedroom with a little and big bed, the little being unmade and the bigger one being made. "Oh! Another unicorn!" Brave said, noticing the other pony.

tonman3509

Right as we got here...Boa repeated that over and over again in his head. Trying to figure out what might have happened...each train of thought reaching one conclusion.

"If that's the case...then the reason why every pony disappeared, might still be here."

Nuserame

Slate Grey blinks at this early morning (for him anyway) flood of information.

"Coffee first, thinking later..." he announces as he walks toward the kitchen. "Waaaait a minute! What the absolute hay?? I SHRUNK!" he suddenly shouted in a panic "Or everything else got bigger! What if I keep shrinking?? I don't wanna be an ant!"

tonman3509

"Well. I don't think you'll grow that small. On the bright side, I can fit you in my carrying bags just in case you do shrink that small!"

Brave Fleet

"hmm... Maybe we shod go check out more of the town some more to see what it's like..." Brave said, looking across the street to see some houses, she looked passed there and saw town hall.

Nuserame

"Uuuuugh fine. Coffee first. And should I ever become a tabletop pony I can at least live in my bottomless saddlebag..." Slate grumped as he went back to looting the kitchen for coffee.

tonman3509

"I'll come with you. This place might be dangerous to walk around in alone." Boa looked out of the tree, looking around from what he could see.

"Town Hall might be the best place to go, then maybe somewhere like Sugarcube Corner, or some of the more populated areas of Ponyville."

_BlazingInfinity

"Well I'm going to try and find my lab." said Venom.
Toast is amazing.

tonman3509

Boa turns around, looking at everypony. "Personally, I think we should all stick together. There's too much going on right now that we can't explain, and its just too darn quiet out there. And from personal experience? Quiet is always bad."

_BlazingInfinity

"Well if we can get to my lab there are potions that turn you invisible, magic potions to increase magic power, and Alicorn potions which make you an Alicorn for 3 minutes, but I ran out of Alicorn potions and many more potions. said Venom.
Toast is amazing.

tonman3509

Boa taps his prosthetic hoof to his jaw, thinking on what he just heard.

"I guess we can at least try to salvage what's in there, IF it's even there. I don't even know if my shop in Canterlot exists in this world..."

Go Up