League of Legends

Started by PonyGone, 2012 Mar 20, 01:35:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Parasprite

Quote from: snarfgsnor on 2012 May 12, 18:02:35
what are you doing over there if you live in Denmark? you must have constant lagg! must be annoying. and EU-west is the best server ';)

Come to the North American server! Us Canadians and Americans can make you feel welcome (maybe)! The only ethnic groups you need to worry about not speaking English are the mexicans and server invading Brazilians. No offense to anyone who are those ethnic groups.  X3

snarfgsnor

Quote from: Parasprite on 2012 May 12, 19:19:08
Quote from: snarfgsnor on 2012 May 12, 18:02:35
what are you doing over there if you live in Denmark? you must have constant lagg! must be annoying. and EU-west is the best server ';)

Come to the North American server! Us Canadians and Americans can make you feel welcome (maybe)! The only ethnic groups you need to worry about not speaking English are the mexicans and server invading Brazilians. No offense to anyone who are those ethnic groups.  X3

NO CAN DO! im playing ranked etc with a bunch of friends on the EU-west server, so im going to stay here. and i dont want to go to murica servers to experience lagg xD

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Book Smarts

Okay, weirdest match yet, we had an Akiri who decided to try and grief the rest of my team. She fed the other team, ran into their base using her invisible move, and bought 6 doran shields. Even with that happening, my team was still able to win 11-58  o_O , the 11 was our kills.

Skardan

To the newest patch:

-Darius = OP
-Fancy new textures are fancy. :3
My DeviantArt

Inactivity! Woo!

[move=12]

snarfgsnor

been too busy playing D3 to actully play any LoL latley XD will check it out later

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Secret

Yup the new textures look good + it has increased my FPS in games significantly.

Also Darius is real strong.

Book Smarts

I've seen an overfed darius score a pentakill on my team with just his special, he literally chopped all our heads off  DD:

Des Monty

Darius is borderline OP, you're going to need an experienced top laner to crush him and prevent late-game domination. The jungler should gank as much as possible seeing as Darius doesn't have any escape abilities other than a summoner spell . Get 2 kills on him, you'll be fine. Until then, wait for the nerf >_<

Trilight Dashie

Quote from: Des Monty on 2012 May 27, 14:25:25

Darius is borderline OP, you're going to need an experienced top laner to crush him and prevent late-game domination. The jungler should gank as much as possible seeing as Darius doesn't have any escape abilities other than a summoner spell . Get 2 kills on him, you'll be fine. Until then, wait for the nerf >_<

Have a problem with a top lane? Cho'gath at your service. ovO

Why do chemists call helium, curium, and barium 'the medical elements'? Because, if you can't 'helium' or 'curium', you 'BARIUM'! Heheh."

Des Monty

Quote from: Trilight Dashie on 2012 May 27, 14:29:07
Quote from: Des Monty on 2012 May 27, 14:25:25

Have a problem with a top lane? Cho'gath at your service. ovO

Lee sin, Riven, Vlad, or Udyr at best!

Book Smarts

Don't forget about Garen  0:)

DEMACIA!!!  >:O

Des Monty

Skardan

My DeviantArt

Inactivity! Woo!

[move=12]

Trilight Dashie

Why do chemists call helium, curium, and barium 'the medical elements'? Because, if you can't 'helium' or 'curium', you 'BARIUM'! Heheh."

Book Smarts

My two favorite characters now, Revan and Garen  x3

cause mana is too mainstream

Trilight Dashie

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 May 28, 13:14:49

Garen - 'cause using your brain and doing something in game is too mainstream.

Skardan

Quote from: Trilight Dashie on 2012 May 28, 14:27:20
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 May 28, 13:14:49

Garen - 'cause using your brain and doing something in game is too mainstream.

lol xD
My DeviantArt

Inactivity! Woo!

[move=12]

snarfgsnor

what? its mainstream in games to not use your brain! atleast what i think of my teamates! :3

Skardan

Quote from: snarfgsnor on 2012 May 28, 16:07:10
what? its mainstream in games to not use your brain! atleast what i think of my teamates! :3

uh... sometimes I wonder how stupid teammates can be ._.
My DeviantArt

Inactivity! Woo!

[move=12]

snarfgsnor

Quote from: Skardan on 2012 May 28, 16:12:16
Quote from: snarfgsnor on 2012 May 28, 16:07:10

uh... sometimes I wonder how stupid teammates can be ._.

here was the real button during release. but was changed because of a lot of complains about it was offensive.

Go Up