League of Legends

Started by PonyGone, 2012 Mar 20, 01:35:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snarfgsnor

Quote from: Skardan on 2012 May 06, 09:16:58
Quote from: snarfgsnor on 2012 May 06, 08:04:12
hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.innerHTML = 'Spoiler: Spoiler lolshow'; }" />Spoiler: Spoiler lolshow
[quote author=Skardan link=topic=151.msg111693#msg111693 date=1336279471]
[quote author=snarfgsnor link=topic=151.msg111096#msg111096 date=1336262831]
[quote author=Skardan link=topic=151.msg111020#msg111020 date=1336261411]
I buyed a new champ today: Ziggs
This guy is awesome and I'll play him much more than Caitlyn now!!! xD
And he's really crazy... bombs bombs bombs.
I like it! lol

hes really annoying ^^ but wont matter for me! ovO *run in from jungle: LOLOLOL hit hit hit , you are dead, kthxbye*

Do you really want taste my bombs? Muahaha!
[/quote][/spoiler]
go ahead, you will only be able to throw one bomb at me during my gank attemp, and that wont be enough to kill me. i never go in for a gank that will risk getting me killed under 2 sec ;) so one bomb wont kill me.
[/quote]
Which champ do you play anyways? Oo
[/quote]
when i play i always go jungling, which champ? depends, my main  is : shyvana, skarner, udyr and gangplank. and sometimes i play with other junglers :P

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Skardan

Quote from: snarfgsnor on 2012 May 06, 09:22:21
hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.innerHTML = 'Spoiler: Spoiler lolshow'; }" />Spoiler: Spoiler lolshow
I like it! lol

hes really annoying ^^ but wont matter for me! ovO *run in from jungle: LOLOLOL hit hit hit , you are dead, kthxbye*

[/spoiler]
go ahead, you will only be able to throw one bomb at me during my gank attemp, and that wont be enough to kill me. i never go in for a gank that will risk getting me killed under 2 sec ;) so one bomb wont kill me.
[/quote]
[/quote]
when i play i always go jungling, which champ? depends, my main  is : shyvana, skarner, udyr and gangplank. and sometimes i play with other junglers :P
[/quote]
I play Shyvana as jungler as well but I think AD Carry and AP Carry is funnier. ^^
(Yes I changed the topic a little bit because I don't want to start a war with you xD)
My DeviantArt

Inactivity! Woo!

[move=12]

snarfgsnor

Quote from: Skardan on 2012 May 06, 09:27:17
Quote from: snarfgsnor on 2012 May 06, 09:22:21
I like it! lol

[/spoiler]

[/quote]
[/quote]
I play Shyvana as jungler as well but I think AD Carry and AP Carry is funnier. ^^
(Yes I changed the topic a little bit because I don't want to start a war with you xD)
[/quote]
haha in my mind that wasnt even an argument, more like a random exchange for lulz.
but i have jungler as my main focus becuase im going to play with a ranked team, so we decide to focus on each our role. like me a jungler. and i got 4 champs in case some gets banned or we need to change strategy :)

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

Book Smarts

Once they get the client working again, do you need a nasus, brand, or jungle yi player?  ovO

snarfgsnor

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 May 06, 09:37:34
Once they get the client working again, do you need a nasus, brand, or jungle yi player?  ovO

ummm not really, we are already 5 :) and jungle is mine :P and our solo top is just da*n good and brand? :P cmon hes just too strong early game and ruins everything :)
and we are playing on EU-west, i dont know where you are playing :3

Skardan

Yay I'm finally lvl 20!!! :3
And I started playing LoL about 2 years ago....
I'm not joking!
My DeviantArt

Inactivity! Woo!

[move=12]

snarfgsnor

Quote from: Skardan on 2012 May 06, 19:01:35
Yay I'm finally lvl 20!!! :3
And I started playing LoL about 2 years ago....
I'm not joking!

play more ovO get to lvl 30 ovO

Book Smarts

Quote from: snarfgsnor on 2012 May 06, 09:50:27

ummm not really, we are already 5 :) and jungle is mine :P and our solo top is just da*n good and brand? :P cmon hes just too strong early game and ruins everything :)

Okay then, I'm on the US server anyways and brand doesn't ruin everything, jungling yi with wriggles lantern, boots of speed, and 3x zeal will make the other team mad   ovO

Lary

I used to play... until they nerfed Shen... and completely destroyed the Soraka I knew. And don't get me started on Sona.

Just isn't what it used to be for me. >.<
Maybe I'll boot it up again when the so-called "Evelynn Remake" happens.
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

snarfgsnor

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 May 07, 07:52:42

Okay then, I'm on the US server anyways and brand doesn't ruin everything, jungling yi with wriggles lantern, boots of speed, and 3x zeal will make the other team mad   ovO

what? thats almost like 0 damage. you need more AD!

Secret

Quote from: Lary on 2012 May 07, 09:19:19
I used to play... until they nerfed Shen... and completely destroyed the Soraka I knew. And don't get me started on Sona.

Just isn't what it used to be for me. >.<
Maybe I'll boot it up again when the so-called "Evelynn Remake" happens.

Stealth remake, coming "soon™". lol

Lary

Quote from: snarfgsnor on 2012 May 07, 10:04:26

Don't need damage if you can push turrets... backdoor their asses...

snarfgsnor

Quote from: Lary on 2012 May 07, 17:41:10

where is the fun winning early game when you can pwn all of them and maked them angry and getting even more fed? ovO

Book Smarts

Quote from: snarfgsnor on 2012 May 08, 16:58:45
Quote from: Lary on 2012 May 07, 17:41:10

where is the fun winning early game when you can pwn all of them and maked them angry and getting even more fed? ovO

Exactly *trollface*

Secret

2012 May 09, 13:56:26 #74 Last Edit: 2012 May 12, 04:15:07 by Secret
Gonna quote my post from page 3 again for any newcomers to the topic who may have missed it, so we can get a good idea of your favourite roles/champions to spark some further discussions! Also going to update my list here with some of the champions I forgot to add last time and new champions I've been playing around with.

Quote from: Secret on 2012 Apr 23, 12:24:39Let's start a list of some of the standard champions you play in each role, just add your favourites/most played/mains etc to the format below if you want to use that.

Code Select
[b]Top:[/b]
[b]Mid:[/b]
[b]AD Carry:[/b]
[b]Support:[/b]
[b]Jungler:[/b]

Top: Gangplank, Irelia, Rumble, Kennen, Vladimir, Shyvana, Yorick.
Mid: Ahri, Lulu, Cassiopeia, Kennen, Vladimir, Xerath, Anivia, Morgana, Ziggs.
AD Carry: (I hate playing AD carry) Urgot, Ashe, Sivir, Caitlyn.
Support: Lulu, Blitzcrank, Taric, Leona.
Jungler: Hecarim, Nautilus, Rammus, Shyvana.

-------------------

If any of you play on EU-W you can add me, PM me on these forums for my username. I'm not always available to play when online because I usually play with a full team/I'm busy with a smaller team but usually if there ever isn't anyone on/team isn't full then I'd be happy to give out an invite if I'm not busy. I also work all week so I'm not on until the evenings except weekends.

Lary

Quote from: snarfgsnor on 2012 May 08, 16:58:45

By forcing them to play the blame game on "Why is nobody defending the turrets?". Plus, you're fast enough to outrun pretty much any champion, so they'll need more than one to go after you, a single champion, while the rest of your team feeds off the remainder.

It's a win-win situation. Your team gets fed, you eat a few turrets yourself, and the enemy becomes full of rage.

Book Smarts

I saw a shen get a kill 20 seconds in game, it was hilarious  x3

Lary

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 May 10, 10:40:13
I saw a shen get a kill 20 seconds in game, it was hilarious  x3

That's my ol' buddy for ya. And people wonder why he got nerfed...

Book Smarts

AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

I want to rip my hair out right now,

I was playing 5 v 5 game as Garen and we just had turned the match around when my team started to have attention spans of a rodent. We would go down the middle to the nexus which was wide open, and by the time we got down there, it was always me and another annoyed player and we would get destroyed since every other team mate would separate to get solo kills and baron.

We ended up actually losing

Lary

2012 May 11, 10:44:51 #79 Last Edit: 2012 May 11, 10:46:47 by Lary

Go Up