Escape to the Future (Sign-Up RP)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Jun 22, 01:16:05

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Misty Fly

Marble : that does make sense..but where are we exactly i mean what location...?
Magic...

Blizzard_Frost

I guess that she would know, my things dont work too well in this time

Misty Fly

Magic...

Gracie Sky

"Calm down, sir." Aurora said, holding one hoof in front of her. "I want to believe you. I truely do. I want to believe that our future is peaceful and that other ponies will get along, but have you not seen the state of affairs so far? The races simply cannot tolerate each other and have shut themselves off from each other. If we didn't absolutely need the services the others provided, it could go as far a war. I was chased out of Cloudsdale simply because I had intelligence comparable to that of a Unicorn. Tell me how our races will get along despite how much they despise one another."
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Maplewood

Maple walked out of the Bush's"look miss isn't it the fact that a earth pony and a Pegasus is standing beside each and not trying to kill or threaten enough"

Peace Keeper

Peacemaker ignores Aurora, already knowing about the situation. He also didn't care much from her story of banishment from his anger. He continues to look straight, opposite from where the group is located.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

Marble : well that could be a bad thing here
Magic...

Julien999

2015 Aug 30, 03:28:03 #167 Last Edit: 2015 Sep 06, 09:49:57 by Julien999
((eeeeh...))

"Hmm? A cottage in this forest? I didn't know it there's a cottage." She looks around the cottage. "Seems like somepony live in it."

Peace Keeper

*-actually, Julien's OCs are apart from the future group, so we can't see or hear what he does.
---------------------------------------------
Peacekeeper walks up to Aurora and speaks tl her silently.
Give him a moment. Whenever he gets mad he wants to be alone.

He pauses for a bit before speaking again.
That I really don't know much since we only went through not even half way through the book. From school, supposidly the windegos feed off from their hatreds and cause problems. Then to get rid of them they needed to unite, but at the same time they wanted to survive. Actually now I am feeling hungry. Do you know somewhere we can eat?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

Marble : i think i know where we could eat
Magic...

Blizzard_Frost

Please do tell, I'm a little hungry *rubs my tummy*

Misty Fly

Marble : we should try to get to canterlot mabe well find it there
Magic...

Blizzard_Frost

Will we be safe there? Right now its really densely populated

Peace Keeper

Canterlot seems like a good idea, but also it is hard to make a horn to look like unicorns. They also could be inside palaces, so hardly any escape. Of course we can fly, but still a huge risk. I think the village would be better. Earth ponies usually grow food. Also a bit more easier to escape if caught than Canterlot.

... Canterlot is a bad idea. Could be a lot, and guard can use magic to hold you in place. Village sounds better. Dont wqnt to pick bad fruits either.

Peqcemaker gets up and turns his body to the village.
If all of you are ready, lets all go.

Misty Fly

Marble : yea i.m ready c.mon //ponyville doesnt exist yet right?
Magic...

Julien999

((Yes, Ponyville don't exist at this time. So, instead of Ponyville it's can be a plain near the forest.))

Misty Fly

Marble : hmm i have a feeling that land is Earth pony tribe so we would all be in trouble probably but i.m guessing its not as dangerous as canterlot
Magic...

Maplewood

"except me that is" maple said showing off the fact that he was in fact a earth pony

Peace Keeper

That's true. You are an earth, but that eye of yours might get you in trouble. I mean that never occurred in the past since technology never existed until like our time. I think best way for you is to cover that eye. You may be seen as a wicked sorcerer and execute you for black magic or something.

Misty Fly

*Marble takes out an eye patch and gives it to maple*
Magic...

Go Up