Equine Absence (SIGN-UP)

Started by Gamepad, 2015 May 31, 18:36:09

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepad

"After all the issues getting through it the first time, I`ll stick with the ball."

GoldenTerrabyte

"Right. Let's find a ball, in that case." he said
I'm back

Gamepad

"Right." Game said, waddling off behind the couch in search of the ball. Laying down, Game saw the ball under the couch. "Hmm, that was easy." He mumbled to himself as he started to crawl towards the ball.
However not being as spatially aware as he needed to be, his stomach bunched up as it got pressed between the floor and the couch, causing the wolf to get jammed once more. "Heh, I found the ball." Game said squirming and trying to wiggle his way out.

GoldenTerrabyte

"Right, I'll get it..." Doro said, getting under the couch and pushing the ball out, and then made his attempt to push Game out, eventually he did it. "There we go."
I'm back

Gamepad

"Heh, thanks again." Game said somewhat meekly, after getting stuck for about the 5th time today.

GoldenTerrabyte

((I wonder, did you count how many times he got stuck? :p))

"No problem, that's why I gotta be there for ya!"
I'm back

Gamepad

(Fence, Doggy Door, Mud, Couch, Dog house :3)
"Well, we have the ball now." Game said, waddling away with it. "Lesh, play witht it." He finished, speaking through the ball.

GoldenTerrabyte

((Gamepaw needs a slippery enchantment or something))

"Alright then. So just, push it around?"
I'm back

Gamepad

"Yeah, just roll it around, back and forwards and to and from each other." Game said, dropping the ball onto the floor.

GoldenTerrabyte

"Alright then!" he said, pushing the ball towards Gamepaw.
I'm back

Gamepad

"See. Simple." Game smiled as he rolled the ball back.

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

Gamepad

"See, my owner normally throws the ball into another room. I waddle off to go  get it, bring it back and fall over. Recieving cuddles for the rest of the night." Game said, thinking of all the exercise that ball collecting includes.

GoldenTerrabyte

"Alright. I can do that for you, then!" he said, kicking it through a random door.
I'm back

Gamepad

Game, watched as the ball flew into another room, slowly getting up and wadding quickly away to get the ball. Returning soonly after with the ball, still waddling quickly but now panting heavily as he dropped the ball back at Doro, then dropped himself.

"Can I have those cuddles then?" Game said, through laboured breaths.

GoldenTerrabyte

"Of course you can!" Doro said, giving Game a hug.
I'm back

Gamepad

"I`m just gonna lay here for a bit." Game said, still panting from the quick waddling. "Have fun with the ball." Game finished, as he threw it through the same door that Doro did.

GoldenTerrabyte

"I think I'll lay next to you, I'm tired too..." Doro said, laying down next to Gamepaw.
I'm back

Gamepad

"Tired? You`re the energetic one." Game said, surprised. "You`re not allowed to be tired." He finished, as he tried to curl up but failed due to his stomach.

GoldenTerrabyte

"Well, we did a lot today, I guess. I usually do like to lie down for a bit every once in a while."
I'm back

Go Up