The Changeling Prince (SIGN UP)

Started by zendayafan111, 2015 May 23, 17:30:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FakeSmile

Predestine giggled at the pool, nothing gets better than Discord's chaos. Her smiled was big as her good eye sparkled with joy. In a bubbly tone she said,
The alligators were a nice touch.
Good luck gettin' clean water Misaki!
Upupupu!

She continued to laugh till a screamed pierced her ears. Predestine's neck snapped toward the direction of the noise. A sour expression formed on her face. In an annoyed tome she said,
Okay, this is gettin' too crowded...
What do you wish me to do with
her Lord Discord?
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Misty Fly

*she finds a secret door and opens it with her magic but behind it there are dosen of changeling guards*
Marble : just my luck
Magic...

Naura

"N- no! I want to... to... I want your, um..." Even after being betrayed by everything, talking to the god of chaos would make Hazy shy.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Misty Fly

Marble : lets have some fun shall we *she attempted to stun the guards but they grabbed her and brought her to Discord*
Magic...

zendayafan111

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 May 24, 14:30:22
Azure looked up at Rarity. "...I hope so...but, even then...I can't leave. I owe the Changelings my life..."

" But darling, don't you see what's going on outside? Its complete chaos because of the changelings AND discord! Don't you want it to be how it was like before all of this? " she asked.

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2015 May 24, 14:32:38
Predestine giggled at the pool, nothing gets better than Discord's chaos. Her smiled was big as her good eye sparkled with joy. In a bubbly tone she said,
The alligators were a nice touch.
Good luck gettin' clean water Misaki!
Upupupu!

She continued to laugh till a screamed pierced her ears. Predestine's neck snapped toward the direction of the noise. A sour expression formed on her face. In an annoyed tome she said,
Okay, this is gettin' too crowded...
What do you wish me to do with
her Lord Discord?

Discord examined Misaki, " Well, let her go, " he said " But keep an eye on her, if you see anything suspicious about her, tell me right away, " he told Predestine as he disappeared.

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2015 May 24, 14:49:11
Marble : lets have some fun shall we *she attempted to stun the guards but they grabbed her and brought her to Discord*

Discord reappeared in front of Marble " Look at what the cat dragged in, " he smirked. " You! What are you doing here? " he asked.
Stay Happy!

Misty Fly

Marble : i.m here to get the Sacred Changeling Fang so i can complete my potion and exact my revenge against celestia for casting me out!
Magic...

Chromastone64

"Of course I do, but...I can't just leave after what they did for me...besides, you all are best friends...I doubt anyone even remembers me, let alone thought I was a friend..."
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

FakeSmile

Predestine frowned at Misaki and the strange mare. She didn't like this order, just babysitting. Letting out an annoyed sigh she said,
Fine... Listen real close Misaki,
I will not repeat my self...
I'm ya' water source.
If ya' keep that lovely smile
and stay sweet, I'll keep the
water pure. If not, then ya'
best believe the water source
won't be the only thin' cut off.

She turned her gaze toward the stranger. The mare started to circle the stranger; examining the stranger. As she stop in front of her she said in an angry tone,
And what do ya' want?
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Julien999

Rocky heards a scream from Hazy, he quickly go on to see what's happen.

Meanwhile...
"AAAAAH!" Natura Leaf screams, running on the path and followed by one changeling.
"no no no no no!" The changeling jumps and successfully caught her. "Help!"
"Hey, You! Leave her alone!" The changeling turns his head toward the voice and see a fireball coming at him and knock him out.
Flame Anger comes toward Natura and say. "Don't stay here! This changeling will get up really soon!"
"Hum... yes! Thank you for your help..." When both looks in the eyes, they realize that they actually know each other. *gasp*"Impossible... Is that really you?"
"Later, okay? There's a changeling right here." She nods and they leaves the changeling alone in the middle of this place. The changeling wakes up, looking around and didn't know where they went.

zendayafan111

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2015 May 24, 15:01:58
Predestine frowned at Misaki and the strange mare. She didn't like this order, just babysitting. Letting out an annoyed sigh she said,
I'm ya' water source.

She turned her gaze toward the stranger. The mare started to circle the stranger; examining the stranger. As she stop in front of her she said in an angry tone,
And what do ya' want?

Misaki quickly nods as she trots off, not wanting to let her know about the underground city.

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2015 May 24, 14:54:07
Marble : i.m here to get the Sacred Changeling Fang so i can complete my potion and exact my revenge against celestia for casting me out!

" hmm... Revenge against celestial you say... " he smirks as he snaps his fingers, teleporting Marppe into the crystal dungeon, inside the same cell as celestia.

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 May 24, 14:55:57
"Of course I do, but...I can't just leave after what they did for me...besides, you all are best friends...I doubt anyone even remembers me, let alone thought I was a friend..."

Fluttershy smiled a bit " you know.... I think your a great friend, " she smiled. " you are a dear, I feel bad that you have to work for the changelings and serve us this stuff.... " rarity pointed to the mushy "food" " yeah, I guess your pretty cool " rainbow dash smiled.
Stay Happy!

Misty Fly

*Marble Laughs maniacly*
Marble : so you thought your better then me? well guess what ? you shouldnt have casted me out in the first place! i was supposed to take your place! i was suppose to be a princess! but you threw me out!
Celestia : i threw you out because your heart is dark and dark magic has turned you evil
Marble : i was always evil!
Magic...

Naura

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2015 May 24, 15:01:58
I'm ya' water source.

And what do ya' want?

"I want revenge!" Hazy wasn't scared of this earth pony, she stood up with her forehead touching the mare's.
"On everything..." She added with an evil smirk.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Chromastone64

Quote from: zendayafan111 on 2015 May 24, 15:38:06
Fluttershy smiled a bit " you know.... I think your a great friend, " she smiled. " you are a dear, I feel bad that you have to work for the changelings and serve us this stuff.... " rarity pointed to the mushy "food" " yeah, I guess your pretty cool " rainbow dash smiled.

Azure actually gave a little smile. "R-Really? That means a lot, coming from you three...I always read about all the adventures you went on, how you saved Equestria almost daily...meanwhile I was stuck helping THIS happen..."
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Misty Fly

Marble : Anyway i.ll deal with you later celestia
*She gets up blasts the cell gates and runs off* in fact Celestia isnt my only enemy bug Queen owes me big time aswell
Magic...

FakeSmile

The mare had an amused look on her face, thinking the mare was just actin' tough. She used her bad hoof and pushed the mare down. In an amused tone she said,
Thats cute. I don' have time to babysit
ya'. Got stuff to do and it doesn't involve
whatever ya' are up to. Don' size me up
again or I'll knock a few inches off ya'.

The mare gave her a grin before turning toward the pool of alligators. She lifted on hoof toward her bad eye and released the store energy. Her hold glowed bright green as she dipped it into the pool. The ground began to shake as the pool slowly turned back to the well. The well was made of dark black stone and the bucket was pitch black. On the bucket had Predestine's cutiemark on it. Her gaze turned back toward the mysterious mare. With a crooked smile she said,
Now, care to tell me the real
reason why ya' approach
Lord Discord and me?
This answer better be
better than ya' last one.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Naura

"Then you might be disappointed, because my answer is that I want my revenge..." She smiled and slowly started to trot around the mare while mumbling a song.
"The world goes round and round, of course will I also, but what if I stopped and took my own path, leaving everything behind, does the world have room for that? If just walking leaves me tired, how could I care about anything else?" She tried to keep looking like the mare needed her more than Hazy was in need of her, but she didn't know if the earth pony would see through her facade.

zendayafan111

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 May 24, 16:14:41
Azure actually gave a little smile. "R-Really? That means a lot, coming from you three...I always read about all the adventures you went on, how you saved Equestria almost daily...meanwhile I was stuck helping THIS happen..."

" Its fine darling! I promise everything will get better, and you don't have to help out anymore! Just live a free life, " she smiled.

Misaki huffed as she trotted out of the city, " That was close... " she murmured as she looks around I can't risk getting caught, not yet.... she thought.
Stay Happy!

FakeSmile

2015 May 24, 17:05:07 #77 Last Edit: 2015 May 24, 17:07:33 by FakeSmile
The mare's patience was wearing thin. The voices in her head started to talk louder and louder;  making it hard to concentrate on the stranger. She held her head as the mare circle her, trying to organize her thoughts. The strangers mumbling made it harder for her to concentrate. The more the stranger circled her the angrier Predestine got. Not being able to handle it, she grab the mare and pulled her close. Both of there foreheads touch as Predestine's eyes were filled with anger. Through her teeth she said in an angry tone,
Okay little filly. Ya' wasted enough of
my time with your pathetic excuse of
an answer. Since ya' don' got enough sense
to give me a half decent answer, I'll
ask a question I'm sure even ya' can
answer. Why ya' still standin' here?

The mare pushed the stranger away from her. She wasted enough time her talking in circles. Her gaze returned to the sky, this stranger has put her behind schedule. The voices calmed down as she started to think more clearly. Her quest as the Element of Evil must continue.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Stryder221

[I might be a little peeved and sound rude as a result, and I apologize for that, but if everyone could show a little consideration and perhaps NOT leave me in the dust with a few dozen posts to read, that would be greatly appreciated.]

"You know, it's a bit suspicious for any ally of ours to be getting so friendly with prisoners..." A voice said behind Azure as hoof-steps were heard.
Behind him was none other than Grand Illusion, well known ally of the changelings, and one of the many instruments of Equestria's downfall. How he got there without anypony or anyling noticing him was a mystery, right up until one remembered he was supposedly touched by chaos, and apparently "recruited" by Discord himself as a result.

As a result, these things couldn't be rightly explained. Sometimes, they just happened.

"I would recommend that you... What is that?" The odd-eyed pony asked, pointing to the pile of... Stuff... on the cell floor.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Naura

"Because not everypony would act so happy with Discord around, I am pretty sure you aren't too sad of what have happened, with Discord and our- the changeling queen taking over Equestria, a month ago I would've seen this as he biggest tragedy in history, but now, I am really glad, because they deserved it!" Hazy roared, but quickly went back to her normal tone. "And I doubt I'll find another pony who can smile in this mess. Which is why I am guessing you want the same things as I do, or well, something similar."
((Also sorry Stryder :c))

Go Up