Started by Julien999, 2015 May 23, 13:11:01

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Misty Fly

*Rarity nods and follows doro*
Magic...

Peace Keeper

2015 May 24, 03:09:51 #41 Last Edit: 2015 May 24, 03:13:43 by Peace Keeper
*-Sowies I was super late. Took me some time to read the RP. Time to jump in as if nothing happened.
*-Gonna jump in with 2 OCs.
---------------------------------

After seeing the flash of light turn into a jungle, the Peace brothers look around.

What just happened? Oh mane! Don't tell me we went teleported back in time!?
-------4th wall breaker time---------
We just went back 1300 years ago to return to our time, and now we are here!
I bet I can get us out of this using that same magic. *tries magic but nothing* Seems like we are much more farther back.
----------4th wall break over---------
Looks like something out of a jungle book or... oh crud.

*looking around* I think this IS the dinosaur times. I did wanted to know how the jurrasic times look, but how do we go back
Don't know. uh... I think this time we are really stuck.
*getting worried* Really?... please no... no no no.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

GoldenTerrabyte

"It's really odd... It's like, look up in the sky. The pterodactyls up in the sky look just like birds from the distance, but then you remember they aren't... I don't think there even are birds yet! If there are, they're just rare."
I'm back

Misty Fly

Rarity : i heard rumors about these creatures but i had no idea they are so big
Magic...

GoldenTerrabyte

As Doro was walking looking up, he was shocked for a second when he took a step, and the ground was muddy. He looked down, seeing a huge dinosaur track in the mud. "And that's... not normal."
I'm back

Misty Fly

Rarity : those are some huge footprints that reminds me...
Magic...

Peace Keeper

How do we live? What do we eat?
I don't know.

Uh... I hear something... uh...*shanking*
Sounds like a dinosaur or something.

*turns around to see a large dinosaur behind them* Oh Nutz!

The two run away hiding behind a bush.
That must be a brontosaurus. Wow they are gigantic.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

*Rarity takes out a Brush from her saddlebag and starts to come her mane*
Magic...

GoldenTerrabyte

"You sure thought ahead, didn't you?" Doro said to Rarity as he looked closer down at the tracks. "Hmmm... I wonder how new these tracks are. I'm gonna follow them, see if I can find the dino that made them." Doro said, starting to run along the tracks, his feet splashing the mud a little as he ran.
I'm back

Misty Fly

Rarity : well i do know a bit about Dragons they are similar but nothing about these creatures wait up ! *she follows Doro*
Magic...

GoldenTerrabyte

"Oh, do dragons live in Equestria too sometimes? Because I've seen them around my kingdom a few times. Really fun creatures, dragons... Not quite the same as these, though." After a while of walking, they came out of the jungle. "Hmm, the ground seems to dry out over here, so the tracks have stopped. But look over there! That must be the dinosaur that left those tracks! Quite an interesting sight!"
I'm back

Peace Keeper

As the brontosaurus passes by, they come out of the bushes.

Wow. Luckily that was just a harmless creature.
Yea, but we gotta be careful. There can be dangerous dinosaurs that live here. Some can run faster than pegasi can fly.
Wha really? I don't fly too fast, but... now that you say that I am friggin scared now.

Misty Fly

Rarity : hmm i think it tracks end here it must have been *suddenly a triceratops walks past them*
Magic...

zendayafan111

As the two were gone, Misaki started to gather leaves from the tree and also the sticks. She hardly noticed the tiny reptilian creature sitting by her hooves.
Stay Happy!

Misty Fly

*The Triceratops walks towards Rarity and starts licking her*
Magic...

zendayafan111

Misaki then felt an unusual pain on the back of her hoof, she jumped as she twirled around, staring at the small but vicious looking reptile who was nibbling her hoof. It stood on two legs but had aspects of a bird, like feathers, and a beak, but teeth as well?
Stay Happy!

GoldenTerrabyte

"What...? He's... licking you?"
I'm back

Misty Fly

Rarity : well i think hes not dangerous at all mabe we should keep him?
Magic...

GoldenTerrabyte

"Sure, go ahead. I dunno what kind of dinosaur he is, I don't know how to tell."
I'm back

zendayafan111

Misaki backed up as the small dinosaur stepped closer to her, it looked young, it could have thought Misaki was its mother, but either way it followed Misaki the whole time she was making shelter. Misaki was able to make 3 nests/beds out of leaves and a small roof over each one out of leaves and sticks. Misaki looked at the feathered dinosaur " Why do you keep on following me? " she muttered. The dinosaur gave a toothy grin as it sat in Misaki's bed
Stay Happy!

Go Up