Dinosaurs Land (Jump-in)

Started by Julien999, 2015 May 23, 13:11:01

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julien999

2015 May 23, 13:11:01 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 07, 01:57:42 by Julien999
Hello everyone! This is a Jump-in rp, everyone is welcome to join! (And it's my first time I make a rp! :D )

You can do whatever you want in this world, like: explore, become friend with a dinosaur, play with them, fight tricks or flee from hostile dinosaurs who's really dangerous! etc... But, keep in mind the rules!

Here's the rules:
1) All forum rules apply.
2) Every type is possible! (but please, don't make your Alicorn doing some stuffs that others can't do such like: Summon a portal that going back home)
3) Remember! You are now in a prehistoric world: Make sure what you can find or can't find.
4) I have nothing more to say, I can just say: be careful on what you write and have fun!

Oh yes, I almost forgot! The Portal didn't teleport everypony in the same time: which mean that who's coming really late in the rp didn't come with a nonsense ways!
*Edit: You can rp with other than ponies, like: Wolf, Griffon, etc...
I maked a OOC for this RP. Click on Pinkie's face! :) Not sure if it's usefull...
*Edit: I forgot to precise that's before S4 finale

And thanks for you, Peace Keeper! Make sure you come in the party with your brother, Peace Maker! ;)
----------------------------------------
One day, in a laboratory, Dr. Whooves had a idea to make a Dimensional Portal.
He knows he can't do it alone, so he calls somes ponies to help him for building this large portal.
When they finished, they decided to do a party for this in the room where is the portal.
Dr. Whooves goes to sleep, not in the laboratory where is those ponies.
There was a room where we can see through the glass, a cat jumps and pushes the button: the portal begins to sucks everypony in the room!
But not only in the room... even the ponies who goes near to the laboratory was suck!
When they open their eyes, they see that they are now on the Dinosaurs Land!

The New Adventure... Begin!

Misty Fly

((i.ll RP as Rarity))
*Rarity rubs her head*
"huh where are am i??'"
Magic...

GoldenTerrabyte

((A prehistoric themed RP? With dinosaurs and such? This seems like an RP Doro could be interesting in.))

"So... What would this place be?" Doro said getting up, and looking at his surroundings. "Hm. I suppose a better question is, when is this place? Feels like I'm in another time period. Like, way way back."
I'm back

Misty Fly

*She looks around and notices Doro*
Rarity : oh thank celestia ! hello there can you please tell me which way is ponyville?
Magic...

GoldenTerrabyte

"...Ponyville? Not sure if I even know what that place is."
I'm back

Misty Fly

Rarity : what? but its i dont understand how can you not know such a place? mabe you are from canterlot?
Magic...

zendayafan111

appearance: http://orig14.deviantart.net/83e4/f/2015/142/e/b/new_ponysona_by_darkiekitten-d8ucfgy.png
Name: Misaki " Misa "
Talent: drawing all things in nature, along with studying it. The paint and paintbrush symbolizes creativity, while the flower represents nature.

Misaki groaned as she got on her hooves, she was lucky enough that her glasses didn't break. She looks around as she mumbles a few things, " What is this place? This isn't Everfree Forest.... "
Stay Happy!

GoldenTerrabyte

"Isn't that the place where the princesses of Equestria live or something? I've heard a little bit about there... But I'm certainly not from there. You look like you're from Equestria, you're clearly a pony."
I'm back

Misty Fly

Rarity : well i am a fashionista darling i am known all over Equestria where are we anyway?
Magic...

GoldenTerrabyte

"I have no idea where we are. But it feels different. Like we're not even in the same time period as we normally are. Either that, or we're just in some undiscovered land somehow.
I'm back

zendayafan111

Misaki was about to mumble something once more before she heard a loud roar. The roar shook the ground as Misaki dashed into the nearest bush. She waited silently as she started to wait for what was making that noise.
Stay Happy!

Misty Fly

Rarity : hmm let me see...*she closes her eyes and glows her horn* i...dont understand my talent it doesnt work it doesnt make any sense...
Magic...

GoldenTerrabyte

"Oh, you have magic too? What are you trying to do with it?"
I'm back

Misty Fly

Rarity : well my talent is to find gems
Magic...

zendayafan111

Misaki's eyes widened as she felt footsteps, each one louder than the last. She then saw a reptilian looking creature, it stood on two legs, and had a spine going along its back.
Stay Happy!

Misty Fly

*Rarity turned around and noticed the Reptilian*
Rarity : stand back darling ive dealt with worse things before *she glows her horn and attempts to shoot the monster but the glow just it and nothing happens* whaaa? my magic has no effect on him!
Magic...

zendayafan111

Misaki quickly sketched down what she saw but stopped as she saw the reptile start off at Rarity. She panicked as she put the notebook away and formed vines around the reptiles legs and managed to trip it. (( she can also control a few pants, vines, etc... )) She bounced out of te bushed as she stares at the reptile, she looks at rarity, " You okay? "
Stay Happy!

Misty Fly

Rarity : i think by the way names Rarity whats yours?
Magic...

zendayafan111

Misaku quickly said " Misaki, now we gotta go, its not going to take long until he gets back up! " she said as she looked at the reptile. Suddenly, a loud cry was heard from above, a flying reptile flew above the two.
Stay Happy!

Misty Fly

Rarity : Right cmon then! *She follows Misaki*
Magic...

Go Up