previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Purple

{Sparkle looks slightly dissapointed for a moment, then goes back to smiling}

"oh, well, ok then. thanks anyway." she said

annosrules

"No problem, have a nice day."

waaaaaaah

Book Keeper was puzzled by Ocean's behavior as she grabbed her hoof, led her to a room, and locked them both inside.

"You have some serious explaining to do," Ocean said.

"Wait a moment; you don't remember me?" Book Keeper asked curiously.
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Misty Fly

*Marble walked through the city until she stumbled a fancy clothes shop*
Marble  : mabe she is here?*Marble goes inside*
Magic...

celestial_force

What do you mean, do I remember you? Said Oasis. I've never seen you before! Now, how did you know my name? Are you a spy from my father? Did he send you?!
Oasis was seriously freaking out at this point.

Misty Fly

*Marble walked inside *
Clerk : ah hello there how can i help?
Marble : i.m looking for a clothes designer
Clerk : ah its second door on the hallway ill tell her
*Marble walked towards the hallway where saw a pink earth pony*
Suri : ah i heard your looking for a designer?
Marble : yes i am do you know one?
Suri : well my assistant betrayed me so i had to make all the dresses myself
Marble : anyway i.m looking for someone who could make me this *she levitates out a scroll *
Suri : my my this is interesting when do you want it to be done?
Marble : doesnt matter
Suri : allright then ill be able to finish it in about 3 days and by the way whats your name?
Marble : Marble Star and whats yours?
Suri : Suri Polomare some ponies may say im evil but trust me i changed
Magic...

waaaaaaah

Book Keeper was taken aback by Ocean's accusations.

"Spy? What are you talking about!?" she replied confusedly. "It's me, Book Keeper!"

The white mare frowned. "Though to be honest, it HAS been twelve years since we last saw each other, so I guess you wouldn't remember me after all."
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs

Purple

Quote from: annosrules on 2015 Apr 28, 23:33:43
"No problem, have a nice day."

"you too" Sparkle said with a smile, then walked off towards her apartment

annosrules

Blaze continued on his way to the market district, eager to rid himself of the city life as quickly as possible.

celestial_force

That name sounds familiar... thought Oasis.
Then it hit her.
Oh my gosh, Bookie! exclaimed Oasis as she pulled the now familiar mare into a hug. I'm so sorry! I don't know how I didn't remember you, I was just so paranoid!
Oasis took a couple of steps back and gave a look of embarrassment. Sighing, she continued.
I probably shouldn't tell you any of this. It's quite unwise, but after all that you deserve the truth.

Misty Fly

*Marble and Suri walked towards the Hotel*
Suri : so do you like the city so far?
Marble : i could get use to it but its pretty good
Suri : i.m so happy that i finally made a friend
Marble *blushes*
Magic...

waaaaaaah

"Ehehe....". Book Keeper grinned sheepishly at the mention of her old nickname. Back then she had felt a little disconcerted whenever Ocean had called her that, but it now felt endearing to her. Her ears perked up at the next thing she said.

"Truth? What do you mean by that?" she asked her old friend.
-Me

My OCs

Misty Fly

Suri : could you show me where you live?
Marble : why not? cmon! *Marble And Suri head towards the elevator*
Magic...

celestial_force

Well... Oasis started hesitantly.
When you left, a part of me went with you. You were the only pony who encouraged my fun loving side, so when you were gone there was no reason to keep it up.
Then it all came pouring out.
My father, well, you know how he is. Everything's business, so I could only please him through entrepreneurship. I went to school, studied, and got a job as his CEO. I thought I was happy, I really did. That is, until...She paused and looked up at Book Keeper with sadness in her eyes.
Until I found out about the lying. The illegal business deals. The blackmailing. My father had built an entire underground operation, and I was running it! So I ran. I wanted to leave everything behind, go live in Ponyville or something, but I couldn't bring myself to loose the only place I ever knew. So, here I am. An inn-keeper with a fake name and paranoia.Oasis paused, looking like she was in deep thought. Then, a hint of a smile passed on her face.
At least I'm happy, you know? An innkeeper is better than a heartless tycoon any day. Every pony that walks through here, they have a name. A story. My father would've never cared about any of them, but I do. That's why I can't be Ocean Oasis Blueferry anymore. Do you understand, Bookie? He can never find me. I can never go back.

waaaaaaah

Book Keeper wanted to be shocked, but she had gone through too much for that to happen easily. There was nothing she felt she could do except hug her old friend, which she did so.
-Me

My OCs

Misty Fly

*Suri Suddenly stops and looks around*
Marble : whats wrong?
Suri : i know this place
Marble : well duh its a hotel
Suri : no i mean the hotel owner Oasis was my good friend from childhood well until i moved back here
Marble : do you want to see her again?
Suri : yes please
*Marble and Suri walk to the registration booth and Suri rings the bell*
Magic...

Nocturna

2015 Apr 29, 16:32:57 #56 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 29, 16:51:28 by Nocturna
((Something to join into, sounds lovely. I've only been part of one good roleplay so far, as some people don't know how to differentiate from RP and OOC. I would hope that it would be fine for me to join in, though I'm not sure where I could be fit in at.

General Information:
Name: Nocturna
Race: Pegasus
Hometown: Ponyville/Everfree Forest
Additional Information/General Backstory: Escaped from a situation regarding her parents at an early age, taken in by Fluttershy later on. After being bitten by a Vampony, she fled from her cottage to not cause Fluttershy harm.

My profile picture is a drawing of her, and while many find those type of OCs to be bad and unoriginal, it's my hope that the character doesn't get judgement cast upon her due to coloring. The coloring is based off of me as a person, though here's not the place to explain all about that.))

Nocturna finds herself walking along the streets of Manehatten, coming to a hotel, seeing two enter. She decides to walk in herself, as she needs somewhere to stay, and realizes she is out of her bit storage, from when she originally left. She sighs, simply leaning against a wall for the time being.

Misty Fly

*Marble and Suri Notice Nocturna*
Marble : hello there!
Suri : hello!
Magic...

Nocturna

"Good day, how're you both?" Nocturna inquires.

Misty Fly

Marble : ahh you know i.m pretty new in here...
Suri : me? well i.m trying to learn how to be nice she taught me that a bit and what about you?
Magic...

Go Up