Ponysona 3: The Rise and Fall of Tartarus (Reboot)

Started by HunterOfTheDark, 2015 Apr 07, 09:48:00

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Grizzly

O-oh X3 That's what you call hard love, cant wait for what Twili wants me in the commander room tomorrow for X3
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

HunterOfTheDark

Oh, don't worry, its just the archery stuff we talked about yesterday.
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Timber Keyblade

Hey Hunter. How's everypony gonna react when they see a thesteral, reading on the couch?
Looks like your about to have a Bad Time~

Grizzly

Quote from: HunterOfTheDark on 2015 Apr 21, 13:47:48
Oh, don't worry, its just the archery stuff we talked about yesterday.

ug, come on X3 couln't you make it a secret for the others? X3

HunterOfTheDark

Quote from: Timber Keyblade on 2015 Apr 21, 18:21:02
Hey Hunter. How's everypony gonna react when they see a thesteral, reading on the couch?

How should I know? I'm not everyone else.

Quote from: Grizzly on 2015 Apr 21, 23:58:20
ug, come on X3 couln't you make it a secret for the others? X3

Oops, my bad, forgot about that... X3
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Chromastone64

Quote from: Timber Keyblade on 2015 Apr 21, 18:21:02

Azure'll probably just freak out like usual.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Timber Keyblade

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Apr 22, 10:02:45
Azure'll probably just freak out like usual.

I think most ponies would be like 'What the Hay!?' Then Moon says 'Hai' Casually X3

Timber Keyblade

LostSanity

The group hasn't even gotten back to the dorm yet. My character is still unconscious after witnessing all of that insanity.
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Dark Hooves

<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Grizzly

um, i missed a lot, can anyone fill me in?

HunterOfTheDark

Quote from: Grizzly on 2015 May 27, 01:46:54
um, i missed a lot, can anyone fill me in?

Not much, just preparing for school.

Grizzly

oh, so school didnt started even yet, okey, that's good, basically didnt lose a thing ^-^

Go Up