My crazy adventures in Ponyville (Season 2) Out of Character [OOC]

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Jan 11, 03:02:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julien999

Misty and his tentacle monster again?

Envoyé depuis mon GT-S7500 avec Tapatalk

Peace Keeper

pretty much. As long as this one isn't too big of a deal.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LunarDusk

Repeated tentacle monster attack ?  I'm more concerned on the transition from us in a restaurant to a dock in 1 post without any warning of us exiting leaving this like MMTfan1 behind.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Peace Keeper

Ah I see what you mean. Kinda went a bit quickly. My fault for letting it rush.

In all, we can say Blue Cloud went with us as well so he wont be left behind.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Doomato

To be fair, I made quite a few posts warning everyone in advance.

Julien999

Julien999

Seems like everyone are busy. (or did I confused them with my post?)

Envoyé depuis mon GT-S7500 avec Tapatalk

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Peace Keeper

HEEEELLLLLOOOOO Everyone. This is something I will like to impliment, and been thinking for some time, and I have decided to do it for my jump-in RPs as well. For some of you who are in my sign-up RPs, you guys know what I do every new month. As for the rest, here is what I do.

I will be conducting a role call. I will call everyone's names so that I can know who are still active in the RP and who have suddenly disappeared. Now, open RPs will play differently cause there is no list of people who have joined the RP cause it is a jump-in and no need to sign in. However, this is what I will do. Since it is the first time, I will be role-calling all the ponies who have RPed here in the last 3 months, so anyone who has RPed here in the last 3 months will be in the list. I will mention your names, and your job is to just show you are here, in any way you like, and I will mark you clear to know you are still in the RP. I will have a deadline for everyone so that way everyone in the RP is aware and active. Those who fail to respond, well won't be dropped since I really don't kick anyone in open RPs if they suddenly vanish. This is what we can do. If anyone fails to respond to the RP, we can disregard them in the RP, basically they just said goodbye and suddenly left. This way we don't get left hanging on a cliffhanger waiting for a person who isn't gonna respond anymore. This also will help proceed the RP without having nonresponders stalling the RP. If you did missed out on the role call and you still wish to RP, you can simply re-enter yourself. So are you all clear on that? Okay. So, I taken time to read everyone who has RPed last 3 months, so I will have the list of all roleplayers here.

---------------Deadline: October 10, 2016----------------
CLEAR @Misty Fly
CLEAR @LunarDusk
CLEAR @Julien999
@X-BIRT
CLEAR @Doomato
CLEAR @MMTfan1
DROPPED @south-fur
-------------------------------------------------------------

Doomato

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Oct 02, 04:07:47
HEEEELLLLLOOOOO Everyone. This is something I will like to impliment, and been thinking for some time, and I have decided to do it for my jump-in RPs as well. For some of you who are in my sign-up RPs, you guys know what I do every new month. As for the rest, here is what I do.

I will be conducting a role call. I will call everyone's names so that I can know who are still active in the RP and who have suddenly disappeared. Now, open RPs will play differently cause there is no list of people who have joined the RP cause it is a jump-in and no need to sign in. However, this is what I will do. Since it is the first time, I will be role-calling all the ponies who have RPed here in the last 3 months, so anyone who has RPed here in the last 3 months will be in the list. I will mention your names, and your job is to just show you are here, in any way you like, and I will mark you clear to know you are still in the RP. I will have a deadline for everyone so that way everyone in the RP is aware and active. Those who fail to respond, well won't be dropped since I really don't kick anyone in open RPs if they suddenly vanish. This is what we can do. If anyone fails to respond to the RP, we can disregard them in the RP, basically they just said goodbye and suddenly left. This way we don't get left hanging on a cliffhanger waiting for a person who isn't gonna respond anymore. This also will help proceed the RP without having nonresponders stalling the RP. If you did missed out on the role call and you still wish to RP, you can simply re-enter yourself. So are you all clear on that? Okay. So, I taken time to read everyone who has RPed last 3 months, so I will have the list of all roleplayers here.

---------------Deadline: October 10, 2016----------------
@Misty Fly
@LunarDusk
@Julien999
@X-BIRT
@Doomato
@MMTfan1
@south-fur
-------------------------------------------------------------

Still here.

Misty Fly

Magic...

LunarDusk

conflictus nec divinos

OCs

MMTfan1

south-fur

I'm sorry to say, but I'm out of the RP. I just got your post regarding me in my email, so I thought it'd be polite to say "I'm out."

I might come back, I might not. I don't know.
Thank you all for allowing me to play though! And I'll see you all around.

Peace Keeper

Alright south-fur. Wish you the best out there, and really appreciate taking part of the RP. Feel free to re-enter at anytime.

Also, I probably forgot a couple out there as well who RPed before as well, but if I haven't called your name, you can still participate if you want. Be ready to jump in at anytime you wish. Don't need to answer the call if your name isn't called, but if you like, I welcome it lol surprise me if you like so that I know you are still keeping an eye on this RP, or lurk.

Julien999

Doomato seems to not be online since he is busy.

Doomato.exe is rebooting, please wait patiently.

Doomato

Peace Keeper

It is a new month, and I like to do a role call again x3 . Don't worry, this isn't as strict, just like to know who are the active ones in the RP. Now, I am gonna be putting out names, and you can respond in the RP, or you can say you are here.

CLEAR @Doomato
CLEAR @LunarDusk
CLEAR @Misty Fly
CLEAR @Julien999
@X-BIRT

Julien999

Wondering how my character will follow them now that they will be on the land.

Peace Keeper

Hmm that's a good question. Wonder if there would be like a hall underwater to be able to see the ocean out. That way you can still be part of it.

Go Up