Icebloom The Writer

Started by Icebloom, 2014 Dec 18, 15:10:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Icebloom

2014 Dec 18, 15:10:43 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 08, 12:34:20 by FloraFlashFly
Ohai buddieees!  :D
Here i am,to introduce my character (Also for the OpenServerWeekends) Icebloom!  X3 Picture:
Spoiler: show

There she is,has a filly,and the version of LoE:  :3

And another drawing:

UPDATE: I changed Icebloom colors,now her hair is a bit darker,not white-y like before. Here it goes the example!

Easy Info:

Name: Icebloom

Nicknames: Icey,Frosty,Adventurer,Journalist,Blue Pony.

Type: Pegasus

Cutie Mark: A Snow Feather:

Colors of skin/coat: Blue,light blue,white.

Backstory:

Icebloom lived with her parents  and her grandmother,Sina,from whose she got a lot of her traits.She constantly keeped going to her grandmother to hear stories,that she invented on her own head,because she dint know how to read.
      Her grandmother once told her a story,about a journalist,that keeped doing the craziest things to get the perfect news,but,her adventure stopped once the journalist discovered that her father dint want her to get in such dangerous issues.Icebloom mother told her after her grandmother passed away,that the journalist,was Sina.

Nowadays:

Icebloom worked hard has she could,and then,she is now the journalist that her grandmother wanted to be.Icebloom usually wears Red glasses (Like Rarity's,except a little bigger) and red boots,and once by then,her bag in which is almost everyday full of papers and quills.
     Her hoobies are writing and flying around,mostly also discover dangerous and unknown areas. Her hoobie is also visit hospitals,in which she tells some fillies,who are sick,her stories in order to make then happier,like Sina did to her.
     Shes also a good singer,one of her best friends,Voice (Which i'll ADD lateer.).
     Icebloom likes to call her 'The Voice',because she's a good singer.Icebloom likes to make musics out of nowhere,depending on how her adventure is the music may be sad,happy fast or slow.She just follows the flow of the moment.

Hope you liked!

SparklestheUnicorn337

She's quite pretty!

-ReiMar-

Hahah, great lookin')
:D

Icebloom

Naura

I drew your pony when bored, I pretty much chanced on her mane and tail style, but well, I'm not good at drawing ponies with tablet... Hope you like it! X3
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Icebloom

Quote from: Naura on 2014 Dec 19, 13:47:21
I drew your pony when bored, I pretty much chanced on her mane and tail style, but well, I'm not good at drawing ponies with tablet... Hope you like it! X3

Cool! *u* I loved! Much better than me anyway X3 (except she has boots on her front legs too,but i'm too lazy to draw  DD:)

SparklestheUnicorn337

2014 Dec 20, 22:34:13 #6 Last Edit: 2014 Dec 21, 22:25:49 by SparklestheUnicorn337
Quote from: FloraFlashFly on 2014 Dec 19, 14:46:28

Cool! *u* I loved! Much better than me anyway X3 (except she has boots on her front legs too,but i'm too lazy to draw  DD:)

Ooh! Can I draw her too? (Just for my own pony drawing practice) ^-^

Post Merge

Here you go! Sorry if I got the colours wrong, I'm not pro at this yet. And I really struggle with adding cutie marks, even with my own ocs, unless it's done by hand.   X3

Icebloom

Quote from: SparklestheUnicorn337 on 2014 Dec 20, 22:34:13

Post Merge

Here you go! Sorry if I got the colours wrong, I'm not pro at this yet. And I really struggle with adding cutie marks, even with my own ocs, unless it's done by hand.   X3

Ohmygawd :3 This is great X3

SparklestheUnicorn337

Quote from: FloraFlashFly on 2014 Dec 23, 06:43:01
Quote from: SparklestheUnicorn337 on 2014 Dec 20, 22:34:13

Post Merge

Glad you like it!  ^-^

Icebloom

Quote from: SparklestheUnicorn337 on 2014 Dec 23, 18:06:51

Post Merge

Glad you like it!  ^-^

No problem! :3

lightspeed_flash

2015 Jan 16, 01:16:00 #10 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 16, 04:19:53 by lightspeed_flash
Ok first off great job with the drawings and as for the LoE pic goes it looks like our ocs are going to be pegisisters/twins. lol well no complaints from me good story and nice oc. ^-^  To clarify for no confusion our colors and marks will be different but other wise proud twins. Please dont take that as bad X3 I don't want you to change because of me as I said I like what you did so no need to change. (sorry for the weirdness >.<)

Icebloom

X3 Its okay

Your OC represents fire and mine ice,ka-pow!

:3 I surely love making new buddies :D

Go Up