What's the first thing you'll do in LoE?

Started by ShadowHeart, 2012 Apr 15, 09:04:56

previous topic - next topic

You just got the LoE game, you...

Explore! I want bits and treasure!
65 (41.7%)
Find a pet!
7 (4.5%)
Find my friends and chat!
18 (11.5%)
Find or make a roleplay group
12 (7.7%)
Be like a CMC and go find your cutie mark!
39 (25%)
Play minie games!
4 (2.6%)
Bake some muffins!
4 (2.6%)
Fight other ponies in PVP!
7 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 155

Go Down

Minazumi

Quote from: SweBow on 2012 May 08, 03:21:40
First thing I will do is to help other players getting their software etc. to run :)

After that is to help people in-game if needed.

and I will log in first and kill the biggest boss... and then I will join you  ovO

SweBow

Quote from: Minazumi on 2012 May 12, 22:00:21
First thing I will do is to help other players getting their software etc. to run :)

and I will log in first and kill the biggest boss... and then I will join you  ovO

NEVAR!  >:O

Diamond Sky

Search for my cutie mark and start a group like the Cutie Mark Crusaders  0:) :s ono Explore, make friends and maybe play some games :D  lol

Minazumi

Quote from: SweBow on 2012 May 12, 22:07:31

NEVAR!  >:O

okay.png
>Minazumi goes back to his corner   ono

snarfgsnor

first thing im going to do is to lvl at max (if there is a lvling system ovO ) beat all the dungeons, all the raids. and be top of the pvp hill!

avatar made by TheMysteriousArtist,and stardust for the pictures in the signature. go check thoose artists out!!

ShadowHeart

OMG a bunch of mods r posting on my thread! this  is  awesoooome!

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Dreadnaught 308

I will run around ponyville screaming "allons-y"
Hello, I'm The Doctor

Sotha

You may have killed the biggest final boss, but did you remember... the next boss?!

Will you live up to Full Life Consequences?
May you walk on warm sands.

Morgan Sententia

Probably the first thing i would do is getting used to the controls. Then explore, and then find the highest place to sit and watch everypony go by.^-^ And if any pony finds me in my watching spot ill jump on them.:P

lurk852

Quote from: Sotha on 2012 May 14, 05:40:02

You may have killed the biggest final boss, but did you remember... the next boss?!

Will you live up to Full Life Consequences?

The first thing I will do is make sure there are no zombies around because I do not have wepon.
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Trilight Dashie

I'll be like a CMC probably! I surely would love to have (no, not three) a small group of colts to start a BIG ADVENTURE and find what our Cutie Marks are  :3

Why do chemists call helium, curium, and barium 'the medical elements'? Because, if you can't 'helium' or 'curium', you 'BARIUM'! Heheh."

Chack

I shall jump off of every high point I can find!  :D Then I'll do whatever it is ponies normally do. Like laugh maniacally for no reason.  ovO
Wait for it...

lichmewtwo

first things first, go find mah special talent which is obviously being amazing in everything but pvp.
is and always will be the very best that no one ever was. period.

FicklePickles

Link

Going to find my cutie mark, and make some friends along the way. Then I guess I'll go get destroyed in PvP, and finish exploring everything I haven't seen yet  :]
[CENTER][/CENTER]

werewolf435

Quote from: Travius Trott on 2012 Apr 15, 11:36:00
Well, why is there no option for only exploring for the sake for seeing the world...

That is at least what I will start with, exploring the lands and getting to know where what is where and such stuff, but I will mainly take it slow I think.

Right on brony! That's the very first thin I'm gonna do, and in my opinion one of the best things about sandbox worlds. You get to explore the awesome scenery, and discover all the cool secrets  <3  :D  B)

lurk852

Quote from: werewolf435 on 2012 May 17, 21:51:53
Quote from: Travius Trott on 2012 Apr 15, 11:36:00
Well, why is there no option for only exploring for the sake for seeing the world...

That is at least what I will start with, exploring the lands and getting to know where what is where and such stuff, but I will mainly take it slow I think.

Right on brony! That's the very first thin I'm gonna do, and in my opinion one of the best things about sandbox worlds. You get to explore the awesome scenery, and discover all the cool secrets  <3  :D  B)

Agreed. The bigger the world, the better. (assuming it's not all empty, of course)
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

Lusterless Nova

I'll explore everything in sight. Think of the places:
Ponyville, Cloudsdale, Canterlot the Everfree Forest, Caves with dragons... and treasure. Make sure you get there before me. I'll grab everything that fits in my bag.

byndbored

I don't know about you but i will be goofing off as much as possible
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

lichmewtwo

after i find my talent, i'll go wander around wherever the auction house is gonna be.
is and always will be the very best that no one ever was. period.

Go Up