how will you wake up the pony above you

Started by EliteAspect, 2014 Aug 04, 01:36:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LunarDusk

Glue headphones on your ears playing loud music.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

StormDancer01

Sing along to my new headphones loudly, dancing in your doorway.

Peace Keeper

*Grabs foam bat*
(Alright let's do this!) LEROOOOY JENKINS!!!
*Flys through door*
*Wiffs the swing*
*continues flying and crashes out the window*
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Chromastone64

"looks at the doorway to Chrysalis's room"...Oh my Celestia, he just ran in there...
Start playing video games in his room.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

StormDancer01

Balance the light switch between 'on' and 'off' so the light flickers irritatingly. :3

Peace Keeper

OOH! What you playing?

(Time to test this out)
*Concentrating... hard*
*brown aura glows around paper ghost and levitates*
(It worked!!!)
*Drops*

(Shoot. Ok plan B)

Hang ghost on fishing pole and hang over body)

Make ghost sounds

"BooOOoo. I have come to warn you about an upcoming doooom"
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

StormDancer01

*reaches up to touch ghost* is this real? *pricks hoof on fishing hook* OW

GHOSTS BITE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHH

:P

I would open the refrigerator. Which makes a surprising amount of noise. :3

Peace Keeper

*- o.O Really? My fridge hardly makes any noise, even in the most quiet conditions.

Vacuum the floor
"FALL CLEANING"

StormDancer01

O: I envy you. My fridge is really loud. :P

I would find some sort of Velcro then stick it together
and rip it apart
and stick it together
rip it apart
stick it together
rip it
stick it
rip it
stick it
ETC.

HunterOfTheDark

Put a NervGear helmet on your head and make you play Sword Art Online.
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Peace Keeper

Tie a balloon at the tip of his horn... and wait

Chromastone64

A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Nuserame

Magic him into the middle of the marketplace, bed and all.

Which is far less cruel then what he did!
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

Peace Keeper

Hi Trixie. That was some cool magic. You should challenge my brother to a competition.
Challenge accepted

Have the competition at their house

StormDancer01

I would roll them out of bed and onto the floor, then jump on the bed. :P

HunterOfTheDark

Gently roll you into the I-401 Fog Submarine, and have the onboard mental model wake you up.
Dig the wax out of your ears because I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands and endures the searing heat. A mans man sustained by strength of will. When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! You'd best remember that.

Peace Keeper

Play Excalibur's song (Soul Eater) in his room

HunterOfTheDark

Ahh, so we're going with music, eh?

Plays Soul Phrase (Persona 3 Portable opening music) in your room.

Peace Keeper

Turn on the radio and play Guile's theme from Street fighter 2 SNES version.

Ether Dawnstrider

Get under the bed, rise my back to the bottom of the boards along with my front hooves, and begin to shake the bed violently
"EARTHQUAKE!!!"
You wish to know the history of the Dawnstriders; you have to earn it.

Go Up