Pascalo Beach [SIGN-UP]

Started by alexandas, 2014 Jun 02, 01:06:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Checkmate

Check held Blue close, whispering and shushing her to try to get her to calm down.  He'd never been any good at this part of being a parent, though.  Shh...it's okay, Blue...daddy's here...

Grizzly

In Checkmate's hooves the little blue filly slowly calmed down, thought still frightened and convinced there is a monster under her bed.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

PlatinumJoystick

"Finally. We need to get Maple to a hospital." Almost as soon as the words left his mouth, he was headed towards the road to Ponyville, only quickly looking to see if Rush was following.

He hoped the poor colt would be okay. It seemed that ever since he had met Maple, they had found trouble as soon as they set a hoof in the Everfree. Joy doubted he would be too angry if he never went back into that forest, right now. At least until the Rand debacle was solved.
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

LunarDusk

"........"
The sound of something sharp scraping against the wall occurred from inside a closest in Blue's room.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Grizzly

In the closet, behind Lunar, a pair of yellow glowing eyes appeared and looked down on him. The pony could feel someones, or somethings, hot heavy breath on his neck followed by a deep laugh. "What are WE up to?" a disembodied voice asked. Behind Lunar there was nothing to touch or otherwise interact with apart from the yellow eyes.

LunarDusk

Scars glowing red eyes moved to the left towards the figure behind him smiliing.
"Stuff..... ovO"
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Rush of MLP

Rush nodded to Joy, but looked back to the forest.

[Color=gray]"I think you should take him, unless you feel like it is absolutely necessary for me to come with you."[/color] He said, glancing back at his friend and the unconscious colt. [Color=gray]"I have to make sure this guy doesn't cause damage to the forest, and, as much as I hate to leave you two alone after what has happened, it is my duty to protect the forest."[/color]

Rush hated himself for pulling the duty card on his friend, but he hoped that Joy would understand. He had to remove Rand from the forest somehow before the forest got tired of his games and removed him itself.

Maplewood

somewhere deep in the forest rand appear into a clearing "hmm that was a intersting outcome" as he said this a small rock golem came into the clearing "so how did it go boss was it like the master said it would be like?" it asked sitting down ready for a story "well yeah it went exactly  the way my master said it would, first I turn him into a colt, second I temp him into the forest by revealing that hid friend can't do anything, third let his friend bring him back "break the spell " yep I did everything "

Grizzly

Once Scar turned to the supposed figure behind him there was nothing there but empty space.

LunarDusk

Scar turned back to the front and cracked the door open a little bit and peeked through with a creepy grin.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

PlatinumJoystick

"Yeah. That would work out better." After stopping to reply to Rush, Joy continued on. He was half sprinting all the way to the hospital, going at a pace that was sure to render him out of breath.

Upon arriving at the hospital, Joy all but threw himself inside to the receptionist.

"There is something seriously wrong with my friend and I have no idea what it is. I need help."

"Calm down, sir. Could you please repeat yourself?" The receptionist was unable to respond to Joy, due to the quick pace of his words.

"My friend is hurt. He's not conscious. He needs help." Joy complied, speaking slowly, though you could hear a slight agitation in his voice, because of it.

"Alright, sir. We have a doctor available now, if you and your friend would take a seat, a nurse will take you to his room very shortly."

"Thank you." Joy took Maple to the lobby, sitting himself down after Maple. He was impatient, though he felt that he couldn't follow Maple to the room when the doctors came.

He wasn't sure if it was even allowed, but he had to stay in the lobby, in case something happened at the beach, and someone came to find him. Wasn't exactly the most calm environment, now especially.

A nurse soon arrived with a stretcher for Maple, after Joy explained that he couldn't come with the colt. She took him to the doctor's room while Joy stayed seated, losing himself in thought. Most of these were over Maple's well being, but he was thinking all together.

((Gonna leave you the Doc if you want them, Maple. If not, I'll pick them up, but I figure it's not fair to give a diagnosis to someone else's character without knowledge of the situation. Your call, anyway.))

Maplewood

as maple is wheeled into one of the rooms a doctor is sitting there waiting for them"ah there  he is, great Celestia whats wrong with him" the doctor asked looking at the nurse"no clue sir some stallion brought him in like this" their reaction would have been confusing if maple was not looking like a ghost which he was he body was white as a ghost and his breathing was slow

LunarDusk

Scar crept out of the closet and approached directly in front of Blue.
" ovO...."
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Grizzly

(( yeah check is right in front of me facing me so if you crept up on me it would take you directly to his field of vision ))

LunarDusk

// Thats exactly what hes intending to do because he just doesnt care
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Grizzly

(( great so now we're both stuck waiting for Checky to react to us XD wow ))

LunarDusk

conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Maplewood

the doctor sighed as he walked out. seeing joy sitting there he walked over "excuse me sir are you the one that brought in the colt"?

PlatinumJoystick

"Ah, yeah." The doctor's words snapped Joy back to reality from whatever daydream he was having, unexpectedly. "Do you, do you know what's wrong with him?"

He didn't know why that was what he asked. Joy could've asked if the doctor thought Maple would be okay, or if he was still even breathing, but he wanted to know if they knew the problem. Joy figured that he didn't really want the answer to the other questions. They might not be positive answers, after all.

Maplewood

"I'm afraid  he's not going to make it it is like something none physical  was removed from his body"

Go Up