Pascalo Beach [SIGN-UP]

Started by alexandas, 2014 Jun 02, 01:06:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Grizzly

The little blue filly continued to squeeze the life out of baby Doom.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Doomato

Luminescence

The small movement made did not escape his notice. "Rather well, rather well indeed."
He raised a eyebrow, a question and choice shown, "And how are you?"
I believe the shape of happiness resembles glass. Even though, we don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there, we merely need to change our point of view slightly, and that glass will sparkle whenever it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else can argue its own existence so perfectly

PlatinumJoystick

Peachy. Why do you ask?
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Luminescence

The eyebrow rose further, threatening to escape the face it was attached to. He simply shrugged "Eh, you seemed a bit off. "
I believe the shape of happiness resembles glass. Even though, we don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there, we merely need to change our point of view slightly, and that glass will sparkle whenever it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else can argue its own existence so perfectly

ChibiGrrl

At that moment, Silver simply flung the door open wide. He walked inside, a frown on his face, and took a seat in a booth
at the other end of the diner. He grumbled softly to himself.

Crimson soon followed, his expression tired. He closed the door behind him and quietly went into the living room.
He sighed to himself as he took a seat on the sofa.

Both stallions refused to look at the other as the tension between them crackled in the air.

Doomato

Doomato yawned and his eyes became half-closed.

Grizzly

"Aww, the baby is sweepy!" She huggled the baby stronger.

Doomato

"It's somewhat comical how she doesn't stop to look and see who I am." He thought, "Ahm- Ahm Dumato!"

Grizzly

"Such a cute wittle baby!" She rolled and hugged strongly.

PlatinumJoystick

I'm pretty sure that's a side effect of this place. Joystick cracked, Seriously though, just about everyone here has some sorta figurative baggage, whether physical, emotional, historical or otherworldly, in Doom's case.

Doomato

"Zweeblezooble, eberypowny!"

Luminescence

2014 Aug 04, 13:30:16 #26312 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 04, 13:34:04 by Luminescence
Sveta jumped for a moment, the door had banged open suddenly. Turning, he saw a pony move over to another booth. He shuddered a moment. It seemed a source of exceptional tension had appeared. The energy giving off by it seemed to run over him like a river of sorrow.

It was then he made a decision, "Hold on a moment," he said to Joy. Raising, he a bit forward to the new pony, the tension becoming nigh-tangible. "Hello... " he said to the fuming one, "Care to sit with us and, um... talk?" he asked.

((Oh, and Joy? Rush was last sleeping on the couch. Thought you might want to know.))

Grizzly

Quote from: PlatinumJoystick on 2014 Aug 04, 13:27:07
I'm pretty sure that's a side effect of this place. Joystick cracked, Seriously though, just about everyone here has some sorta figurative baggage, whether physical, emotional, historical or otherworldly, in Doom's case.

((not true! Fix has absolutely no baggage! And Hunter is content with his past, your argument is now deemed invalid X3))

ChibiGrrl

2014 Aug 04, 13:37:57 #26314 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 04, 13:43:21 by ChibiGrrl
Silver looked at Sveta with a raised eyebrow, but then he grinned as recognition flashed across his face.
The gryphon before him had lent him his aid when his cart had gotten stuck.
"Heh, been awhile since I last saw you Gryphon. And sure, I'll talk." he replied.
As he stood, he rolled his shoulders and cracked his neck joints,
blatantly ignoring Crimson, who was moping a bit in the living room.

Doomato

Doomato rubbed his head against Blue's belly.

PlatinumJoystick

((Well, just about. I didn't just say 'everyone' in the post for that reason.))

Luminescence

"Heh, um, okay." Sveta managed to smile at Silver. The smile was only thirty ish percent forced. Walking back to the table, he sat in the opposite booth from joy. "But as you were saying, so it seems." He gave a small smile, entirely true though.

ChibiGrrl

Silver trotted over to the booth, grabbing a chair along the way.
Spinning it around, he sat in it, crossing his front legs on the back rest.
"So, what have you lads been up to?
Haven't been to the beach in awhile because of work. . .
"
he said, grinning at the both of them.

Doomato

((Oh, noes! I'm being dragged out of the Wi-Fi area again!  ono))

Go Up