Pascalo Beach [SIGN-UP]

Started by alexandas, 2014 Jun 02, 01:06:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Greyscaleisme

Grey sighed I just hope he would approve of Blue's parents now, it may just be that I'm biased, but I say we're doing a pretty good job. she said the last part with a small chuckle
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Grizzly

"YUP!" the little filly called out confidently. Hunter only laughed at the filly's reaction. "From what i can see you're doing quite well."
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Doomato

"Oh... Oh, yeah. I don't have any bits. Perhaps I can exchange yo mama jokes?"

Grizzly

Fix laughed. "Don't worry, i'll pay for it and you'll repay with work." He winked. "So, what would you like?"

Doomato

Doomato pointed at a trombone.

Greyscaleisme

Grey chuckled Well thanks for the compliment.

PlatinumJoystick

Joystick smiled. For the first time in a while, nothing was happening at the beach.I'm pretty sure we all agree you and Check make wonderful parents.
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Grizzly

The little blue filly drank a bit from her cup. "So... What's Nightmare night?" she asked.

Fix payed for the trombone and gave it to Doomato.

Doomato

"Thanks, Fix. In return, would you like a tour around the tower?"

Grizzly

"Sure thing, Doom. Mind if i call you Doom? Anyway, i think we got everything, we could return now."

Doomato

"Sure, follow me." Doomato trotted towards his structure.

Greyscaleisme

Grey smiled at Blue Nightmare Night is where ponies get dressed up in costumes and go around to parties and get candy, they tell scary stories and go to haunted houses, then at the end of the night, all the fillies and colts bring some candy to give to Nightmare Moon won't gobble them up!

PlatinumJoystick

We're doing Nightmare Night? Joystick's voice had a hint of worry in it.
Hail to the Knights Of The Dawn.

Grizzly

Fix followed Doomato to his tower.

The little blue filly hid under a pillow and peeked out. "T-That sounds scary, what if i can't get enough candy?" She shook, a bit from excitement and a bit from fear.

Greyscaleisme

Grey chuckled You don't have to give her very much, and trust me, you'll get tons.

Doomato

Doomato stared at the moat and soon entered.

Grizzly

"How can you be so sure?" the filly questioned and hid a bit more under the pillow. Hunter giggled. "A filly as adorable as you is pretty much guaranteed to get about twice of her own weight of candy!" he giggled some more.

Fix followed. "HOH, you even have a drop bridge! Awesome!"

Doomato

"Is it okay if you wait a minute here?" Doomato got ready to charge to the roof.

ChibiGrrl

A maroon colored stallion with a dark brown mane, tail, and eyes had been looking over the items in his cart after a while of shopping.
He pulled his wool scarf tighter around his neck as the wind picked up.
"Well, I guess I have enough supplies to last me awhile, now how to get to Pascalo. . ." he said to himself, looking down at a slip of parchment with some hoof-written directions on it.
He then folded up the parchment and tucked it away in his scarf, reattaching himself to the yolk.
He kept his head low, pulling the cart out of the marketplace.
The wind blew coldly across his face, revealing the scar running down his left eye to the corner of his mouth.
He gritted his teeth and continued on, hoping that he'd be able to find the diner that Silver spoke of in his letter.

Greyscaleisme

Grey smiled You're exactly right Hunter, plus, this means that you get to dress up in a costume Blue, whatever you want to be!

Go Up