Ponysona: Backside of the TV (Persona 4 roleplay, sign up and OOC)

Started by blobking156, 2014 May 26, 21:24:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Naura

Can I has Hazy Rhyme here?
What is thy name?

Hazy Rhyme

How dost thy appear?

Spoiler: Her appearence • show

This her colour scheme, she looks a lot like Chrysalias (Because she got bitten by a changeling), but is a unicorn with a inksplash as cutiemark, and yes, she got a tail.

What arcana art thou?

I couldn't chose between these two...
Justice
Priestess

What Persona suits thou?

Ganga or Angel.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

LostSanity

I'm guessing that means the rest of us have to wait for the next day before we begin posting?

:s
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

blobking156

Quote from: Naura on 2014 Jun 11, 10:23:46
Can I has Hazy Rhyme here?
What is thy name?

Hazy Rhyme

How dost thy appear?

Spoiler: Her appearence • show

This her colour scheme, she looks a lot like Chrysalias (Because she got bitten by a changeling), but is a unicorn with a inksplash as cutiemark, and yes, she got a tail.

What arcana art thou?

I couldn't chose between these two...
Justice
Priestess

What Persona suits thou?

Ganga or Angel.

You shall be judgement, with Angel.

Quote from: LostSanity on 2014 Jun 11, 10:53:54
I'm guessing that means the rest of us have to wait for the next day before we begin posting?

:s

Yeah, but hopefully we can do day one quickly.

Omega_Khaos

ok postie. Didn't know what to say so Made it seam as if she is awe struck.

blobking156

I really should've put this current post in the first one.

Omega_Khaos

I hope I did it right for you? The order repeats the set two turns to attack and one turn def or heal with changeling magic.

blobking156

So guys, you can post now! and i didn't mention Omega, but i veto the healing, and the dual strike, only because that doesn't appear in the game, persona abilities do that instead.

Naura

I am not going to be in this rp, I'm going away for a week tomorrow, and then it just feels stupid to be in this now, maybe another time...
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Omega_Khaos

ok blob, this is where she starts getting a bit random. Chrysteel may or may not be in the same form twice.

The Stars

Oh yay, Hopefully this will be interesting.
Playing Persona 4, but I haven't got golden for the Vita, so I may be a bit lost.

Price
Spoiler: show

Arcana: Chariot/Hunger(Under a full Full Moon, only... It's a loooooong story why this.)
Persona: Tomoe/Magatsu Izanagi

Sonata

Arcana: The Fool
Persona : (Hopefully this is allowed.) Orpheus

Reticence

Arcana: Star
Persona: Neko Shogun

Also, for future reference, you may wanna use this website for the Arcana and allow people to judge from there.
http://megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/Arcana I find it gives a more accurate and detailed explanation of the major arcana to use for describing your character's personality.
Heads up!

// Thanks a lot Tiger! :D

LostSanity

Um... I'm not sure if you're allowed to have that many characters...

Not that it matters though... because the person running this RP has been inactive for quite some time now, making the RP dead.

That certainly didn't take long...

:l

The Stars

Oh... @.@
Jeez, has it really been that long?  I had just picked up on the P3-4 RPs and I was hoping to see if I can get in this one. :U
Heads up!

LostSanity

Quote from: The Stars on 2014 Jun 27, 18:00:33
Oh... @.@
Jeez, has it really been that long?  I had just picked up on the P3-4 RPs and I was hoping to see if I can get in this one. :U

Well... you never know. It could come back.

However... if you look at the person's profile who created/supposed to run this... they haven't been online since the 21st of this month.

So... yeah...

:'(

blobking156

Whoah whoah whoah, you call five and a half days "Quite some time?" i was at a summer camp, and i forgot to tell someone they could fillin. i was always planning on continuing, but i have other things todo.
I'm sorry if i sound like a jerk. i would never try to.

Omega_Khaos

blobking156

Except, of course, my computer won't connect to the internet, and I can't roleplay well. Omega, can you take care of it until I can get it fixed? Might be tommorrow, might be next week. I don't know.

Omega_Khaos

Well I can handle keeping the RP alive. But actually running it may be hard for me sense I am in a bunch of other RPs most on a different forums then here.

The Stars

Yaaaaaay. At least the RPs will continue on. XD.
Oh, about my characters.... Are they in? :P Or, well, which ones are allowed?
Heads up!

blobking156

Okay guys, i'm back. at least for now. i shall continue the story if my computer stays stable internetwise.

Go Up