The school of the dark arts (Jump in)

Started by Snowcraft_Pony, 2014 Apr 29, 17:37:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowcraft_Pony

A small Imp and a Succubus waked through Naura's door and placed a note on the table. It was written poorly, and in demonic,
"Miss, We have a suggestion as what dragon species to replace your old one with. The legendary Flux-Wing Dragonta, it is a powerful and rare breed, worth millions of bits, and there just so happens to be an egg in the Leyline Valley north on here behind the mountains. But remember they are a social and dangerous breed, and the mother will no doubt attempted to reclaim her egg"

Snowcraft_Pony

((It was on a note, you can't hear it only read it, its also in  Naura's office, also its written in Demonic))

Naura

2014 May 03, 12:20:30 #42 Last Edit: 2014 May 03, 12:24:05 by Naura
"Hmm, Flux-Wings, I should think it over, thanks for the tip" she said as she gave a smile to the Imp and the Succubus who left the room. "A social breed, then I'd need to get another dragon, but that could be perfect!" she says to herself and starts to make up a plan. "I know there's a social dragon called White-breasted Moonshine that I can show the kids how to steal an egg of, and then we can all team up on the Flux-Wing, this is perfect!" she thought. Now she locked her office from the inside and got to her bed. Her pet iguana Pugsley who freely used to climb around in her room got on her bed and laid itself on the blanket, and it started to mumble on a song which created a sleepy mood in the whole school building. ((
))
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

MoonFalll

(( mk, one sec... So, instead....)) Shaded knocked on the door.
Im advanced, i you need a extra or a ponny on a rp, pm me. "Hate cannot drive out hav,e only love can do that." #why,trunks,why...

Naura

It took ten seconds for Naura to realize somepony was knocking on the door. "Oh, who is that?" she says as she goes to door and unlocks it. "Shaded? But everypony is supposed to be in bed, what do you want?"
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

MoonFalll

"You all were talking about  getting a new dragon.. I'm a dragon  tamer, so I could help." He said, smiling
Im advanced, i you need a extra or a ponny on a rp, pm me. "Hate cannot drive out hav,e only love can do that." #why,trunks,why...

Naura

2014 May 03, 13:20:01 #46 Last Edit: 2014 May 03, 14:20:24 by Naura
"Yeah, but the best thing you can do is to study for the test tomorrow, I can give you allowance to go down to the library and study with Umbra, but that's all, and remember to be back up in your room berfore 3 am, you'll need atleast 5 hours bed time" says Naura and smiles back. "I know that you really want to do this thing, but you can only get chosen if you get a good score on the test." She then waved goodnight to him and closed the door, just as the time turned 11 o' clock. She realized that she had left the desk messy before she went to sleep 10 minuets ago and hurried to move the things to where they belonged. Then she finally went back to her bed and fell asleep almost right away.

Snowcraft_Pony

((3pm? do you mean am?))

Starlight awoke the next morning and turned to Dusk and Emerald "You two delivered that message right?" she asked her demons, when they nodded she snickered thinking about how badly it could end.

Storm took his heavier clothing to his exam, he had a particularly nasty injury, and it would do more harm than good to have it examined.

Naura

MoonFalll

He blinked at the note, one eye red. "Can you read that, Demon?" He asked his partner. "Yes." Said a deeper voice. "Then we set off." He swiped it from the desk and flew out a window, opening it first of course, but not caring to close it afterwards.

Dashieisbestpony

2014 May 03, 14:53:50 #50 Last Edit: 2014 May 03, 15:26:48 by Dashieisbestpony
Umbra walks into the room where the test is being held, and sits down at his desk and looks around the room.
He sees Storm with his Heavier Clothing, and he sees some blood on the Clothing and uses his magic to send a message to Naura.
"Teacher, I saw a nasty Wound on Storm's leg and as I walked back to my room last night I overheard Starlight Snickering after she said something I did not hear."
Umbra then used his magic to send the message to Naura.
Oof it's been too long

Snowcraft_Pony

((Moonfall, its the next day, and you should be at your test. Dashie, Necromancy is next door, and gore is prohibited, thats why i did not mention blood))

Starlight and Storm sat in their respective seats, in their respective classes, getting on with the test.

Dashieisbestpony

((Oh, sorry, I forgot. Naura you going to say anything?))
Oof it's been too long

MoonFalll

(( he skipped the test.. ))
Shadedsword had made it to Leyline Valley, being in half way Demon had given him a boost. "Ah, I see a cave, whatta you think, Demon?" He asked the other him. "Hm, let's check there first." Demon replied, then shaded's body padded there, but with two ponies controlling it.

Naura

Quote from: Dashieisbestpony on 2014 May 03, 15:06:41
((Oh, sorry, I forgot. Naura you going to say anything?))

((Oh, I'm back))
Naura wakes up and hears a message sent from Umbra. "Oh, gosh, I have overslept!". She run's up and picks the test's and walk's away to the cafeteria to get a proper breakfast. When she enters the cafeteria she only finds half of the student's there. "Oh, I doesn't seem to be the only one late" she think's and goes  to take her Hay sandwich and runs away to the classroom, there she find's a sixth part of the class sits ready in the room and waiting. "I'm so sorry that I'm late, but, It seems like I'm not the only one, so we will have to wait a bit more" she says and starts pushing up the hay sandwich into her mouth.

Snowcraft_Pony

Starlight chuckled as she flicked a shadow bolt at the teacher's sandwich, causing it to go flying out of her hoof and into the air, then preforming a lifetap, harming herself to restore her mana.

Naura

2014 May 03, 15:57:20 #56 Last Edit: 2014 May 03, 16:00:45 by Naura
Naura were just about to take a big bite of the sandwich when something knocked it out of her hoof. She look at the class, now there was a third part of the whole class in the room, so she couldn't really know who had done it, but the moment after she just picked up a new hay sandwich from her bag and shoved it quickly up her mouth before somepony could knock it out again.

((I know this is godmodding, but please))

She waited for a few more minutes, then checked the class, now the only pony that was missing was Shaded, so she called out "Have anypony seen Shaded today, I sent him down to the library, Umbra, seen him?

Snowcraft_Pony

((Don't worry it's not))

Starlight shrugged "I think the half-demon went after a new dragon."

She liked this fact, If shaded got toasted, she had less competition.

Naura

2014 May 03, 16:08:50 #58 Last Edit: 2014 May 03, 16:10:29 by Naura
(( I were jk X3))
"Oh, gosh darnit!" she said to herself and facehoofed. "Okay, I'll have to leave, but I'll put Umbra in charge of the test's, so nopony can cheat when I'm gone." Then she went up to Umbra and whisperd quietly in her ear; "Feel free to take bribes from the class if anyone tries to cheat, I have cameras set for that kind of occasion, so do not be worried, and behave normally". And after having that said, she said goodbye to the class and ran out away to look for Shaded.

Snowcraft_Pony

Starlight facehoofed, and ran to Naura "I'm going to, that dragon is dangerous."

Go Up