The school of the dark arts (Jump in)

Started by Snowcraft_Pony, 2014 Apr 29, 17:37:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowcraft_Pony

"Shoot," Starlight exclaimed, before being choked by the abomination below her. "Gak"

MoonFalll

One of Shadedsword's sides were nice, almost a shy stallion, while the other was a actual demon that loved battles and pranks. They made a contract of partnership years ago. The demon part came out again when he saw the commotion just now. He flew up, demon's eyes instead of his, gleaming. He clapped. "Impressive."
Im advanced, i you need a extra or a ponny on a rp, pm me. "Hate cannot drive out hav,e only love can do that." #why,trunks,why...

Dashieisbestpony

Umbra grabs Starlight by the neck, with claws sharp as Knives. He says "ssso, you are the one who BLEW UP MY ROOM!!! Now, youuu will PAY!"
Useing a spell, he blasts a fireball out of his mouth and into Starlights room.
"Hehehe, how do you like that?"
He then uses a spell to wipe the memory from Starlights mind.
Oof it's been too long

MoonFalll

Shadedsword's body controlled for a bit by demon clapped. "Impressive."
Im advanced, i you need a extra or a ponny on a rp, pm me. "Hate cannot drive out hav,e only love can do that." #why,trunks,why...

Dashieisbestpony

As starlight passes out and falls to the ground, Umbra flies off, breaking the sound barrier as well.
"Finally, that brat who knows nothing about Black magic is gone, and I can study in peace."
Oof it's been too long

Snowcraft_Pony

As Starlight fell unconscious the Eldritch abomination she had summoned began to attack the school itself.

Naura

2014 May 03, 10:28:04 #26 Last Edit: 2014 May 03, 10:43:50 by Naura
((Could I  be a demon that looks like my profile picture normaly except that I got no cutie mark, my demon form should look something like this ))
"Oh god dangit!" Naura says as she walked out of her room to see the abomination attacking the school. "Why does this have to happen every week?" she says to herself before she runs up and kicks it so it smashes into the wall next to it. Then she walks up to it and stomps it apart with her front hooves. "Starlight, do you never remember what happens when you anger Umbra?"

((Notice that the abomination could have survived the stomp if you want it to))
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Snowcraft_Pony

((Maybe, if you agree to be a teacher for demonology, sure))

Starlight just barely breathing looked up at Naua "Heh, she's nothing, she isn't even worth her races title, unlike me"

Storm then slid down from the roof and landed next to Starlight "Why, just why? every time you summon an eldritch abomination it goes wrong, every time!"

Dashieisbestpony

Then Starlight and Naura hear a deep growling from the shadows, and then Umbra walks out of the shadows.
"Why do you take plesure in distroying my things?" Umbra asks angerly.
Oof it's been too long

Naura

2014 May 03, 11:00:50 #29 Last Edit: 2014 May 03, 11:03:25 by Naura
Naura looks at Starlight, and then back to Umbra, "Okay, what have I missed now kids?"
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Snowcraft_Pony

Starlight growled back at Umbra, laughing like a maniac "What is wrong with you? Can't you take a joke? We're vamponies, we are supposed to enjoy this stuff!"

Storm face hoofed at he summoned an undead abomination, whom attempted to drag Starlight of, unsuccessfully.

"Dusk, firebolt!" Starlight called causing her Imp to shoot a firebolt at Umbra "I meant the abomination!"
Meanwhile a Succubus and Hellhound that belonged to Starlight began laughing at the Imp.

Naura

Quote from: Snowcraft_Pony on 2014 May 03, 11:09:58

Storm face hoofed at he summoned an undead abomination, whom attempted to drag Starlight of, unsuccessfully.

(( Who's Storm? Is he and Starlight the same pony or... now I'm confused.))

Snowcraft_Pony

((Storm is Starlight's Coltfriend, go read back if you get confused))

Naura

2014 May 03, 11:22:57 #33 Last Edit: 2014 May 03, 11:34:33 by Naura
((Oh, I get it))
"That's it!" Naura screamed. "Starlight, if you create another one of those monsters during the rest of ths week, you won't be allowed to keep those pet's, and I know that you care about them, so please, stop that abomination and go back to your room." She said as she guested with her hoof. "And that's to everypony, get to your rooms, tomorrow is a special day, we will have a test on demonology and the four best students will get to join me on a very special hunt, because 'someone' let our last school-dragon get away, so we have to go hunting for new eggs". Then she watched as most of the ponies went back to their room, some happy for the test, some not as excited. Then she looks at Umbra and remembers. "Umbra, we'll get your room fixed, It may take an hour as maxumim time, but you can wait at the library in the meantime".

((School-dragon = as a class pet, you know, and notice I''ll start to write what Naura says with lime green text))

Snowcraft_Pony

Starlight looked gobsmacked at the threat "B-But I'm the strongest at summoning in the school, the last time paladins showed up it was MY demons that drove them away, and Dusk is like my little brother... in a way..."

Then Storms abomination successfully managed to drag Starlight to her room.

Turning to the teacher Storm asked "Will i still be able to go on the hunt? I am a Necromancer not a Warlock."

Naura

"If you gets in the top 4 on the test, yes"

Snowcraft_Pony

"Thank you miss," Storm replied happily before catching up with his abomination and ordering it to keep Starlight in her room, which the giant zombie like did for the rest of the night.

Naura

2014 May 03, 11:53:49 #37 Last Edit: 2014 May 03, 11:55:23 by Naura
Naura walks away to her office when almost all of the ponies left to their rooms.  There she sits down and starts to plan where she could go with the students, there were many different eggs they could get; Shimmers, Tropicals, Wyverns and maybe even a Hydra. Naura lifts her hoof  to go to her bed when a sudden knock on the door interupts her movement. "Who is it?" she asks sleepy, and puts the hoof back on her desk.

Dashieisbestpony

2014 May 03, 11:55:24 #38 Last Edit: 2014 May 03, 11:57:02 by Dashieisbestpony
Umbra heads to the library Happy that he has time to study demonolgy.
Oof it's been too long

MoonFalll

Shaded had heard they needed a new dragon, and his old self took over again. "That's my talent! Dragon taming."  He decided to do them all a favor and get a egg or two.

Go Up