Keystar

Started by Chubby Darkstar, 2014 Apr 23, 18:13:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chubby Darkstar

Meet Keystar, she isn't what you would call a normal pony. In fact she's not even a real pony. She is a key. She just has the power to become a pony. She use Darkstar's body to make herself a new one. Though it didn't go as smoothly as she hoped.

At first glance she seems like she's crazy, always talking about the cheese and such as if it where a real person, she always accuses the cheese of pushing her through portals or telling her things that are going on. She's got the power to warp reality like discord but only uses it to have fun and confuse other ponys for a giggle. She would never use it to annoy or hurt anyone.

She's not very old but she's also older then celestia and luna at the same time. but that's a story for another time. She's very nice and friendly and loves to wander around and sometimes hops through portals to different dimensions when she is in the mood. She may have allot of power but she doesn't really like using it to show off. She prefurs to keep things simple and silly.

She always keeps the side of her face covered with her mane. She's self conchous of it because it's all scaly and she has a dragon eye, a red one. She's afraid of scarring everypony if she shows it off. the only time she will ever reveal it is if she's really mad. She doesn't technically have any parents since she was created and not born.

She and her siblings are part of the Key Trio, 3 ponies who where created to hold the power the one corrupted creature misused.  Her power is to unlock shapes and forms that one may or may not know of.

Don't let her silly and crazy personality fool you, she's quite sane and knows exactly what she's doing, she just makes it look like she's at all there.

GoldenTerrabyte

Ah, interesting! Also , I noticed that she has a slightly different appearance in the signature. I take it she can change how she looks?
I'm back

Chubby Darkstar

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2014 Apr 23, 18:28:59
Ah, interesting! Also , I noticed that she has a slightly different appearance in the signature. I take it she can change how she looks?

Well yes she can but she's not very good at it. the pic in my signature is by the same artist and it's supposed to be the same pony look for her. she's still a new character so she's bound to have a few things tweaked over time :)

I don't have any proper character sheets for any of my ponies or other characters :D

GoldenTerrabyte

Ah, makes sense.
I'm back

Go Up