Hi I'm new. My OC DoodleBug or "Doodles"

Started by Runzi333, 2014 Apr 19, 15:10:25

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Runzi333

Hey :P I'm really new to the game and this forum so I figured this would be a good way to meet some new people!
My OC Is DoodleBug or Doodles and she was created to be overly dramatic when it comes to her art and just in general a grumpy gal. Her cutie mark is a skull and crossbones made of a paint brush and pencil. She has oddly large wings and is usually a bit taller than other ponies.

Here is a vector from my deviantart I did of her a while ago!

in Game she looks like this:

She has a long backstory which I haven't written out just yet but basically during the night (and other times she's needed) she becomes Captain of the Lunar guard. She Looks quite different then and I have a webcomic I'm planning to do with this plot line later! :) So I hope you like her and I hope I see you in game!
I draw my two ponies and sometimes other ponies on that one website where you ask them stuff. Yeah!
Doodle wing and Icy lights created, owned, and drawn by me.

sfg

I feel like I'm going to get mule kicked just by looking at her.

But, I'm looking forward to your/her story.

Runzi333

Hahaha Yep what a grump  ^-^ But she's my grump you know? :D I don't have a lot of grouchy characters so I really like being out of character when I write or draw her!
I draw my two ponies and sometimes other ponies on that one website where you ask them stuff. Yeah!
Doodle wing and Icy lights created, owned, and drawn by me.

Go Up