Life in the Crystal Empire

Started by MrSpyro, 2014 Apr 02, 22:01:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

MrSpyro

Exactly what it sounds like, jump-in as always.

P.S. You can only be a crystal & other race pony right after the Crystal Heart activates, and it's temporary.
Derp race!
[move] :P[/move]
[move]    :P[/move]
[move]       :P[/move]
[move]          :P[/move]

Tabbyte

( I am doing this via iPad, so I cannot post pictures, use color and I may be inactive due to occasional family outings. Not to mention the spell-checks the iPad does so often )

Cloudling, a young crystal earth pony, cowered in the gardens of the main street. She hated it when the streets got busy. She decided to wait for the chaos of the crowded paths to settle before she went for a trot, in the meantime she decided to have a rest in the well-kept plants.

( I will post an OC page when my laptop's Internet works )

zendayafan111

Electric gamer trotted out of the train into the Crystal Empire. This is the perfect place to study the history of the Crystal Empire! she said to herself while trotting into the busy streets.
Stay Happy!

Tabbyte

2014 Apr 12, 22:15:35 #3 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 14, 17:00:08 by Tabbyte
Cloudling awoke to see that the streets were quiet. She decided to go to the station to watch the train leave, even though she knew it was going to be busy...
As she arrived at the station, she galloped into a mare ( Electric Gamer )

Post Merge

' ... I -I'm sorry.. I.. was excited to watch the train go. " she said shyly

zendayafan111

Oof! Heh sorry! said electric kindly.
Stay Happy!

Tabbyte

Cloudling gave a kind yet shy smile before trotting over to a bench to sit and watch the train.

Go Up