Pokémon RP (Sign up!)

Started by GoldenTerrabyte, 2014 Feb 08, 14:06:04

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Tabbyte

Thunder and lighting spurt from the cracked ground as quicksilver causes storms of blue and silver. Doom roars changing the floating rocks and platforms, confusing the land.

(( FUN FACT:   ArticUNO, ZapDOS, MolTRES ))

GoldenTerrabyte

((Never noticed that! Anyway, I finally have an idea for this...))

(If only we had power like those two ponies who stopped that one guy, what were there names? ...Luna was one, tthe other was longer, I forget...) "Celestia! That's the other! I know who you're talking about! And that one guy, I assume you mean Discord... Hang on, what if Discord were able to help in some way..." "Discord? Help? You serious?" "Discord's very similar to that pokémon, so what if they were able to understand each other well?" "I dunno, I'm exactly like Squirt, my pokémon, and we can understand each other well. Not in speech of course. Is that what you meant?" "I just meant... any form of understanding, really..." "Huh. You may be right about the understanding part, but even then, he might just make it worse..."
I'm back

Tabbyte

(( Good idea :D BTW Grizzly, your free. One of my posts described the spheres deformed ;)  ))

zendayafan111

Starburst sighed. (Yeah but we dont have those powers so were almost useless)
Stay Happy!

GoldenTerrabyte

((One more thing, I'd like to give someone else a chance to do something significant, I've been doing most of it recently.))
I'm back

Tabbyte

(( Blue and Starburst bond and use their power to help discord imprison Giratina and Leather in stone? ))

zendayafan111

(( seems legit to me. ))
Stay Happy!

Grizzly

(( Blue is just a filly in this one, what power? ))
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Tabbyte

(( Starlight sends some of it's powers to her which she uses in the form of unicorn magic to help Discord? ))

zendayafan111

2014 Apr 30, 19:08:38 #1029 Last Edit: 2014 May 02, 16:54:06 by zendayafan111
(( dont know i just want to start roleplaying))

Post Merge

(( is the rp dead? ))
Stay Happy!

Moonspiritz

I wana join this rp but I don't know were to sign up can you help me....
click my dragons please

Grizzly

Moonspiritz

drake walks around aimlessly he had found himself in a strange forest and was lost. (everfree forest)
click my dragons please

Naura

((Can someone tell me what's going on atm, who's a trainer/pokemon and were I could jump in?))
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Grizzly

((To be honest i have no idea of what's going on anymore. I think we should skip whatever was going on an appear in the pokecenter or something))

Nala Valor

Quote from: Grizzly on 2014 May 13, 09:10:37
((To be honest i have no idea of what's going on anymore. I think we should skip whatever was going on an appear in the pokecenter or something))
Quote from: Naura on 2014 May 13, 09:05:56
((Can someone tell me what's going on atm, who's a trainer/pokemon and were I could jump in?))
((there have been a big plot that was going to fast and made a lot of people fall behind. What I would suggest is a reboot. Like either a big clean up this thread by the mods, leaving only the actual thread alive and nothing else that was in it, just start as if that whole legendary plot was over and that everything is back to normal and keeping this thread. There is probably other option too))

chaotica

a baby shiny rapidash appears out of no where

LostSanity

((I got left behind and then all of that craziness happened. Which is why I sort of "wrote myself out of this RP" I guess you could say. I'd be willing to come back into this with my Fennekin since the other RP I'm in has died down considerably.  :s ))

((chaotica... you have to sign up first. Also... I don't think shinies are allowed but I could be wrong))
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

GoldenTerrabyte

((I'm just going to end the whole... big thing, because I have actually had an interesting plan for something I've wanted to do here for a while, and this could be even better now that some more people are signing up! So what I'm about to do only affects those who were in the roleplay before. I don't want to get rid of everything that happened because if we just skip the confusion, I can easily carry out what I want to do. So for us already in it, the story shall continue, but as of now, Team Ultraviolet will be out of the way, not to show up again... unless enough people really want it and it doesn't get out of hand and cause this again. But my current plan doesn't involve them!))

After things had gotten very confusing, all of a sudden everyone who was trapped just sort of... blacked out. When they all woke up, they all found themselves somewhere in the middle of Ponyville. "Uh, how did we get back... here? Well, that doesn't matter. Now I can just do what I was planning on." "Yeah, me too. I've actually been thinking... I want to go out alone and train by myself!" "Really? Because my plan was to continue going with the group, and I wanted to travel around and make my way up, and challenge the Pokémon League..." "Interesting. But yeah, I want to go out myself for a while, but we'll meet again when the time is right!" "If you're doing that, then I'll give you something... I'm not sure if I'm supposed to do this technically, since we didn't battle at the gym, but you've beaten me in plenty pokémon battles before! So I'm gonna give you the badge of my gym!" he said, handing it to Rain. "Oh, thank you! But now... I'm afraid I must take my leave..." he said, and left with his pokémon. He put them all into their pokéballs, and flew upwards. Wait... upwards? That reminded Yellow of one thing. "Wait... Up? That reminds me, this will make the journey a little hard for some of us. One gym is in Cloudsdale, we'll need a way up there. What do you think, Blue?"

((Yes, you'll see him again, but I can't say when. And don't guess, because if you guess right, it'll ruin the fun. So if you have a guess, don't say it! And no questions asked!))
I'm back

Grizzly

Blue was still down and out, curled up in a small cute ball slowly getting a bit bigger and then a bit smaller as she gently breathed. It was no wonder that she was still sleeping, after all she was just a little filly, all her pokemon safely in their balls, except Sane, who was standing defencivelly above her.

Go Up