Ponies in the kalos region [jump-in!]

Started by zendayafan111, 2014 Feb 08, 11:11:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

zendayafan111

This role-play is just as simple as the game! You may choose a starter thats from other regions just don't start off all op and stuff...
Rules:
1) start off getting your first starter ( can be different generations )
2) don't say kill when your pokemon has fainted...
3) no fighting! You may just have an argument at thats fine
4) don't be all op and stuff ;-; i dun like it
5) have FUN!
Stay Happy!

Shadow Mare

Grizzly

//ah... whats the kalos region? my knowledge of pokemon end with the second generation :c
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Shadow Mare

Grizzly

//Oh, um ok, so i can choose any first evolve pokemon i know of as my starter, or just out the three basic starters of each gen?

zendayafan111

(( you can choose only one starter from any generation but only one starter ))
Stay Happy!

Grizzly

//i know you can choose just one, i mean what are my choices, what do i choose from.

zendayafan111

Stay Happy!

Grizzly

//thats what i wanted to know, thank you  ^-^ Oh, another question, if my pony is a unicorn and knows a heal spell can it heal its pokemon?

zendayafan111

Stay Happy!

Grizzly

//sweet :3. now how to start this...

Dark Hooves

//I choose Charmander, which this one turns out to be a female, I'll name her Amber. :3

Dark Hooves and his newly acquired starter pokemon exit the Pokemon Center.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

zendayafan111

Electric trots out of the pokemon center with her new Fennekin, Steam. She was lucky because it was shiny! She was so proud of her pokemon she bumps into Dark Hooves
Stay Happy!

Grizzly

//i've always started with a fire type X3 lets pick something different this time, I'll pick chikorita. But please act as if your surprised when you see her pokemon, i want to play it off as a surprise X3, Oh and this is Filly Blue if you're wondering.

Blue Star walked out a while after Electric. Not paying much she bumped into her and fell on her but. "Ow..." She whimpered and rubbed her nose.

zendayafan111

Electric giggles a little wow since when did 3 ponies bump into each other? Electric sees Blues chikorita and so does Steam ( wow ive never seen a pokemon like you before!) he says while bouncing off of Electrics back and up to the chikorita. wow! nice pokemon! what pokemon is it?
Stay Happy!

Grizzly

//aww, i wanted to keep it in its pokeball until a battle or something  :(

During their bump in a pokeball flies out of the fillies mane and releases her pokemon, which she just received. The little filly stood up. "Um... sorry, mister. It's a Chikorita..." She sighed. The Chikorita smiled and asnwered (Well, i never seen a pokemon like you before either. I'm from the Jotho region, and you?)

zendayafan111

Electric smiled Im Electric Gamer! and who might you be? she said with a smile. ( im from the kalos region! )
Stay Happy!

Grizzly

"I'm Blue Star, nice to meet you, mister Electric Gamer." The filly smiled. The Chikorita tilted her head. (Oh? I never heard of that region, is it far?) it asked.

zendayafan111

(( miss Electrc gamer lol ))
Electric smiled back. Do you want to travel with me? We can explore and find all kinds of pokemon! ( yes but not really far it would take you a few day to go there )

Post Merge

(( lets say were in the Unova region? ))
Stay Happy!

Dark Hooves

Quote from: zendayafan111 on 2014 Mar 05, 08:15:53
Electric trots out of the pokemon center with her new Fennekin, Steam. She was lucky because it was shiny! She was so proud of her pokemon she bumps into Dark Hooves

Hey! He drops the pokeball containing his Charmander.
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Go Up