Hello Ponies!

Started by Certitude, 2014 Feb 06, 17:29:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Certitude

Yo how are you guys doing I'm a huge Brony fan like those who are probably here but Brony is a made up word for someone who watches MLP as a guy and I will say I hate labels so let's just say I am a MLP Fan. I had a few requests about this game if this site is active and is this game for the USA? I really hope so because I saw some game play on Youtube and got drug into this and thought it was amazing. I will say if this game needs beta testers I am working on wanting to beta test I have beta tested in 2 games ESO also known as Elder Scrolls Online and World of Warcraft with MOPS and possibly WOTLK. I will tell you I am 21 but a bit childish for my age and possibly look like one. I love all the Ponies in the series but if I was forced to choose it's Pinkie Pie or Rainbow Dash because they both match my similarities including Twilight. I am well what is known as a bookworm possibly .-. due to the fact I love Libraries and learning something new and maybe get a brief view of history.

I will ask is it possible to make well sorry if it sounds weird the Ponies allowed to wear diapers like maybe for the fashion I am pretty much full furry and diaper fur. I will not say it as a fetish but I will say they'd look kinda well pretty darn adorable in them again as for labels I do not like labeling. I love the customizations for the characters on game play people have done again and it really wanted me to sign up. I know I am possibly wasting my time on the diaper thing but I know most of that is popular on some Bronies I know on Deviantart :) I only like it though for the fantasy and fashion of it and of course again. So any way nice to meet every pony here who is a MLP fan and I hope the game is for my country too DX or if it isn't at least recommend it I don't wanna be left out :)

I think in the future to keep the game going to sneak people in a little is do more public beta but when it needs to update to do down maintenances for updates. This is only a suggestion so sorry for putting it here I guess you can see now I am almost a male version of Pinkie Pie but don't say things like oh I'm an adult I really don't even look my age and I'm only 4ft 11 *blushes a little* if I could say as well sorry for the off topic I could describe my self like Honey Chan for Ouran Highschool Hostclub for those who have watched it. Just imagine of course someone who is 4ft 11 a medium childs height brown straight flattened hair who only weighs about 80 to 100lbs. So back to the topic it's nice to meet you guys :)

Note: I am a Role Player strict on god role playing as well laid back casual pretty both mature and childish well in a mature manner :) this is my second brony site I have registered too ^^'' you could nick name me Pinkie Pie if you want to but I'm a dude so Cetitude is fine XD maybe I will make a boy version of Pinkie Pie but my character will be Redish a little if I get back to drawing. I am if you have noticed strict on labels as well so please no labeling ^^''

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us you in the madness my friend  ^-^

Luminescence

Wow that's a lot of text! Um, most of your questions would go in the LoE discussion pages, or on the MLP FIM discussion pages.
As for your aparent fear of labeling, don't worry. We are (mostly) normal people here who don't judge people. It is okay.
If you want to do beta testing, just look under general news, and they might have something, or you might have to wait. There are beta test weekends, which was probably filmed and that is what you saw on youtube.

Regardless Welcome!
I believe the shape of happiness resembles glass. Even though, we don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there, we merely need to change our point of view slightly, and that glass will sparkle whenever it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else can argue its own existence so perfectly

Pipkin

Proudy Hooves

Hello and Welcome to LoE Community! Enjoy your stay here and pick your way there: to be a classy artist or promising fanfic-writer or wise role-player or talkative and cheerful like Pinkie Pie and many other ways to be!
And if you want to play LoE then you have to wait patiently until the next Stress-Test! Now you can just look at forums and do everything you wish! But don't forget to read the rules anyways! ;)
Good Luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

serena072205

I latterly just sighned up 2 minutes ago! I watched some videos on Youtub about this place its EPICNESS!!! :D

Post Merge

Quote from: serena072205 on 2014 Feb 11, 07:37:14
I latterly just sighned up 2 minutes ago! I watched some videos on Youtub about this place its EPICNESS!!! :D
I meant latterly  lol

Go Up