So you're trapped on a mysterious island..... [Jump-In]

Started by Weatherboy1, 2014 Jan 31, 19:33:37

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Grizzly

Tilien looked to the horizon and gulped. "Mommy's very angry..." she whispered. ((and you get a cookie f you guess in which movie that line is taken from X3)) she flew to a nearby bush and hid in it.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

LunarShadow

Guys...we should hide. I think momma dragon is coming LunarShadow backs up and flies into a tree to hide
I will never forget, a mother age 32, got on the plane, and she had with her, little Jeffery, and I know his name because is mother said his name...all 3200 miles of the trip!

Weatherboy1

On the horizon you see.... 5 fully grown multiple colored dragons coming your way! There's a sixth one with a jeweled crown, which glows with a mysterious energy.... The Dragons have now landed and begin to investigate the Baby Red Dragon's Unconsciousness 

Grizzly

Not one, but six fully grown dragons, we're screwed... Tilien thought and cowered in the bush.

LunarShadow

Great...adults we are so dead...  :c LunadrShadow said quietly as the dragons come into view
I will never forget, a mother age 32, got on the plane, and she had with her, little Jeffery, and I know his name because is mother said his name...all 3200 miles of the trip!

Weatherboy1

The Dragons pick up the red dragon, however the jeweled crown falls off from the Jeweled Dragon onto the ground! The Dragons all fly away to the north to yet another mountain

Grizzly

Tilien walks out of the bush. She sighed in relief and went closer to the crown, it was too big to pick up so she just looked.

Weatherboy1

The crown suddenly violently shrinks in size!

Grizzly

Tilien picked the crown up. "Hm, interesting..." She examined it closer, than tried it on just for the fun of it.

Weatherboy1

You suddenly feel an intense energy surge into your body! It overpowers you and you go unconscious!

Grizzly

Weatherboy1

Grizzly

//well, i'm unconscious now, there isn't anything else i can do but wait X3

Weatherboy1

LunarDusk

Calming down and reverting back to his original appearance due to the shock from the lightning, Lunar moves over in fron of Tilien. " Heh, seems a backfire has occurred." He aims his horn at the unconscious Tilien charging up an ice beam. "That crown might as well be destroyed hehe hahahaha"
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Weatherboy1

The Crown is not destroyed, and Tilen is awoken.

Tilen feels a sense of energy! Like some sort of magic!

Grizzly

//a griffon with magic, oh my  O:

Tilien rubs her eyes and slowly gets up. "Ug... did i pass out? I feel... strange..." she mumbled.

GoldenTerrabyte

((Gee, go to sleep and there's 50 more posts. What happened while I was gone?))
I'm back

LunarDusk

Noticing Tilien waking up Lunar finishes charging and sends an ice projectile her way.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Grizzly

Tilien dodges the projectile. "Hey! What gives!" she yelled angrily.

//well, two of the three dragons started to fight with eachother, we knocked out the remaining dragon, then 6 adult dragons came and took their cubs away, leaving behind a crown which i tried on which knocked me out but now im constious again, so yeah, nothing important X3

Go Up