So you're trapped on a mysterious island..... [Jump-In]

Started by Weatherboy1, 2014 Jan 31, 19:33:37

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LunarDusk

2014 Mar 02, 10:44:06 #300 Last Edit: 2014 Mar 02, 10:46:31 by LunarDusk
Lunar slams his hooves on the ground to shoot the fire off his body, but is still covered in burns and blisters. He goes berserk and starts shooting projectiles in random directions while screaming including the environment.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

LunarShadow

2014 Mar 02, 10:45:25 #301 Last Edit: 2014 Mar 02, 10:48:31 by LunarShadow
Some of LunarDusk's projectiles mix with LunarShadow's tornado as he aims it to the blue dragon
I will never forget, a mother age 32, got on the plane, and she had with her, little Jeffery, and I know his name because is mother said his name...all 3200 miles of the trip!

LunarDusk

Quote from: Grizzly on 2014 Mar 02, 09:55:38
// Dusk, does the fire bother your  character at all? I really don't know anymore, and from your previous post i thought that it's not a problem.

( It does bother him its making his injuries more severe)
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Grizzly

One of LunarDucks projectiles barely miss Tilien, she looks back to see what it was. "An archmage with a temper, great, just what i needed." she sighed in frustration and turned her attention back to the red dragon, attempting to taunt him. "Nice flying there, clumsy. Let me guess, you still have your 'training wings' on." she ended her insult with a laugh, hoping to enrage the dragon.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

LunarShadow

LunarShadow flies inside his tornado, aiming for the blue dragon, the tornado had lightning and some of LunarDusk's projectiles mixed in
I will never forget, a mother age 32, got on the plane, and she had with her, little Jeffery, and I know his name because is mother said his name...all 3200 miles of the trip!

Weatherboy1

The Dragon Stares at you, confused for a moment but then proceeds to try to burn you but you are too far awy! The Yellow Dragon takes off from the ground, swoops down and attempts to electrocute Lunar Shadow, but due to clumsy aiming he hits the blue dragon. The Yellow and Blue Dragon fly off to fight each other! But you still have to deal with the Red Dragon!   

Grizzly

Tilien continues to taunt. "Nice aim there buddy. Are you blind as well as clumsy? An i must say, i've seen stronger flames on a candle!" ending with another laugh. Come on you stupid dragon. Just get mad and follow me! she might have to change strategy if the dragon doesn't play along.

LunarShadow

LunarShadow disperses the tornado and bucks the side of the red dragon's head and flies next to Tilien Gullable and moronic! he taunts and laughs

Weatherboy1

The Dragon seems confused, as though it doesn't understand you at all, it flies over you and begins to burn you!

LunarShadow

Darn it dragon! Lunar Shadow flies through a clouds and makes it rain like a tropical storm over the red dragon, the rain also puts out the fire that had burned his silver tail, turning part of it black

Grizzly

Tilien used the moment the red dragon used his fire breath on Lunar Shadow and moved flew behind him. She held herself firmly to the dragons back with the claws of her hind legs, wrapped her right limb firmly around its neck and held his mouth shut with her left claw.

LunarDusk

While covered in fire Lunar turns around and flies toward the red dragon ramming its stomach with all of his force. "Suffer!" he yelled.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Grizzly

//um, how does Dusk fly up? I thought his cape got destroyed.

LunarDusk

Quote from: Grizzly on 2014 Mar 02, 11:56:47
//um, how does Dusk fly up? I thought his cape got destroyed.

// When he goes berserk his appearance temporarily changes to what he looks like in my signature which I said in one of my comments
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Grizzly

//oh, sorry  X3 you did say that but i looked at the avatar instead XD

Weatherboy1

The flames and stabbing of the dragon's stomach does nothing to deter the red dragon! However it starts to cry and moan!

Grizzly

Tilien loosens her grip a bit and yells. "Ok guys, back off." She waits for the others to withdraw before releasing her grip and flying to the ground.

LunarDusk

Noticing that the dragons  scales are too rough to be penetrated, Lunar flies up on the red dragons nose. " Not yet! Don't Scream yet!" he yells. He headbuts both of the red dragon's eyes in an attempt to temporarily blind it.
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

LunarShadow

LunarShadow bucks the cloud and sends a lightning bolt at the dragon Hopefully this one hits he said to himself

Weatherboy1

The Red Dragon is knocked out by the lightning.... However... you hear several deafening roars in the distance... and strange flapping sound.

Go Up