0 (0%)
yellowpikmin
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: 2013 Sep 07, 22:41:30

Go Down

narwhaliagames

2013 Aug 28, 11:20:11 Last Edit: 2013 Aug 29, 12:26:46 by narwhaliagames
making a flash game kinda like super smash flash send me pixel art and I will include 5 of your oc's as unlock able characters
vote for the winner
ay i'm no longer using this site

Teal Turken

I don't know if this counts as pixel art.
Spoiler: Hope it's close enough • show

narwhaliagames

i will also need a basic move set and a transformation for your oc because transformation is gonna kinda be the main feature for this

Teal Turken

Quote from: narwhaliagames on 2013 Aug 28, 11:29:47
i will also need a basic move set and a transformation for your oc because transformation is gonna kinda be the main feature for this

Oh that sounds pretty easy. :D
I don't really know all of the moves you'll need so I'll give you a few and if you need more just ask me.
I'm going off assumptions here so sorry if you can't animate anything I suggest.
Spoiler: Teal's Moveset Details • show

~For Teal's transformation he'll gain a suit of armor granting him increased hitting power indicated by a watery effect to his attacks.
Spoiler: Image of the armor • show

~Attacking without moving will cause Teal to swipe a hoof forward, then swipe it again, then do a quick lunging spin with his wings out.
~Attacking moving left (<) or right (>) will cause Teal to swipe his wing out forward with a long reach to it.
~Attacking down (v) will cause Teal to throw a quick jab of his hoof forward.
~Attacking up (^) will cause Teal to swipe his wing upwards.

Let me know if this isn't enough.

narwhaliagames

ok wait till the contest is over and you might win

Teal Turken

narwhaliagames

GoldenTerrabyte

Working on moveset...
Not yet sure about transformations either yet...
I'm back

narwhaliagames

GoldenTerrabyte

Okay, I think he'll do sort of a "dive bomb" attack for the down attack, a kick with his hind legs for the side attacks, and a backflip that kicks above him for the upward attack. For transformation, he instead of transforming, gets a clone of himself(secret changeling, anyone?) that does exactly what he does. With him, not against him.
I'm back

narwhaliagames

ok I have a new idea for it you can press shift to use your smash ball to transform or press enter to use a super move

GoldenTerrabyte

So we need to decide a super move too? That sounds pretty cool. Rainstorm's super move is simple:
He makes it rain like crazy, creating lots of puddles and stuff to make the whole battlefield slippery. If it's not too complex. Slipperiness might be hard to program.
I'm back

Go Up