TSW's Main Characters

Started by The Silent Wolf, 2012 Nov 22, 11:03:33

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Silent Wolf

2012 Nov 22, 11:03:33 Last Edit: 2013 Oct 19, 00:49:04 by The Silent Wolf
Will update from time to time, only putting my main characters like the ones I'll use for RPing or Art requests or the occasional identity.
Wolf Petal(Sometimes she is my ponysona at others she is an OC)

Name: Wolf Petal
Talent: Music
Race: Unicorn
Appearence:
Spoiler: show

CM: Ignore the paintbrush as I cannot draw anymore and add a small tail to the music note.
Magic Colour: Teal
Personality: Occasionally rude, timid, a bit friendly, cautious, lazy, Occasionally will go into a state of sadness and depression.
Abilities and/or spells: Object levitation, has wolf claws that she can only pop out when she is enraged or annoyed and it's a full moon (Can unsheathe them when enraged or annoyed any other time, but she must be very annoyed)
Friends: The moon, the Lunar Pack(a wolf pack that I came up with), Snowflake, Cutiebone, Rogan, J *Will add more from rping*
(Just OC's that she becomes enemies with through rps)Enemies: FlameCloud *Will add from rping*
Flaws: Is very clumsy, often puts animals ahead of herself or others, often ignores people
Strengths: Singing, getting injured
Songs that COULD describe her: Anything but Ordinary by Avril Lavinge, Monster by Skillet, and I just wanna run by Downtown Fiction
Bio: When Wolf Petal was young, she was well treated and very good, some could even say she tried to be perfect, she went to private school where she was a big drama queen as well as a cheerleader, she left the school soon after and made two friends, a young unicorn filly and a young pegasus colt, the pegasus' name was Snowflake and the unicorn's name was ___*she hasn't named her character yet*, Wolf had changed a bit after that, she stayed trying to be a good girl but she was less of a drama queen and was nicer to everyone, she grew up with them and in her second year at her new school she began to be bullied being called names and everything, she grew up being bullied, when she reached her 5th grade year she changed into a bit of a bad girl and became a bit ruder to bullies. Now she tries to keep the rudeness in.
Birthplace: Baltimare (It's the closest ponified place to my hometown)
Current Town: Baltimare
Magic Strength: Very weak, can only levitate one light object a time.
Talent: Music and has a bit of a way with animals. ((I'm serious about the animal thing, I can tell what their thinking sometimes))
Cutiemark Story*in her words and in truth*: "Well... I don't really know how exactly I got my cutie mark, but all I know is it's there."  Wolf got her cutiemark on an average day for her, she had been singing for a good time and loved to be around animals. She would sing just for fun, and could easily tell how an animal was feeling just by looking in their eyes, if they were sad she'd comfort them, if they were happy she'd pet them or play with them. She began understanding that those were her special talents, she had gotten her cutie mark, a light cyan music note with a brown dog/wolf tail.
Spoiler: Drawings I've requested of her • show

Spoiler: Shippings with her • show
Wolf x J  Wolf x Snowflake

FlameCloud(My first OC, mostly for art though)

Name: FlameCloud
Crush: Big Mac and Snowflake
Appearence:

CutieMark: A cloud overlapping a record((Formerly a cloud))
Accessories: a headset
Family: Rainbow Dash(Elder sister) Anibell April Dash
How she defends herself: A rolled up newspaper 
Hometown: Cloudsdale
Current home: Ponyville
Spoiler: Most recent request image of her • show

Kake

Name: Kake Drean Watermelon, originaly Kake Dream Watermelon
Species: Wolfdog-cat hybrid
Appearence:
Credit to Millicy for the drawing.

Relationship: "*blushes* Well umm... I have a crush on someone... *giggle* You'll never guess who though."
Personality: somewhat shy, nice, excitable, and laughable
Flaws: short temper, misunderstands a lot of things, thick headed
Dislikes: Bullies, sharks, fish, the dark, cheese
Spoiler: Most recent request of her. • show

Name: Kake Dread Watermelon
Species: Liamo
Appearence:
Relationship: "Who needs a relationship when you got prey!"
Personality: Rude, vicious
Flaws: Is always hungry, often fights with Dream when weakened.
Dislikes: Kake Drean Watermelon, nice people, prey that gets away
Name: Kake Drean Watermelon, formerly Kake Dream Watermelon
Species: Wolfdog furry
Appearence:

Relationship: "Pfft, no time for a relationship for me."
Personality:Rude, silent, annoying
Flaws: Is easily angered
Dislikes: everything that breaths 
Note: This Kake ONLY wears a black hoodie, don't EVER ask her why she doesn't wear pants. 
Fushia Storm

Name: Princess Fushia Storm
Species: Hedgewolf
Appearence:
Spoiler: Colours • show
Spoiler: Sketched • show

Asystasia

Name: Asystasia
Nicknames: Asy
Sex: Female
Species: Winged Wolf/Angel Wolf
Colourscheme: Light pink fur and light purple glowing markings on the tips of her tail, paws, mane, and ears. A small purple star that doesn't glow is on her cheek.
Appearance:

Accesories: 3 purple bands that float over her tail and 2 of her legs diagonal of each other.
Fun Facts: We were gonna call her "Glowy Puff" "Melon" "Puff" or "Glowy" before we named her after a flower.
Personality: Very timid, quite friendly and silly once she gains your trust, can be a real jerk.
Fears: The dark, being really high up, fish, being alone for very long.
Likes: Being alone for short times, being in stuff such as hammocks and lofts, flying.

Mimrin Kakari(Main Homestuck Fantroll)

Name: Mimrin Kakari
Sex: Female
Appearance:

Lusus: Three eyed fox

Fetch Modis: Jaw(The nearest hole that your arm can fit into you reach into, and you must be very careful to not touch the walls bringing your item out or putting your arm in or else the item your getting will be destroyed. When the item is destroyed you arm is ejected immediately from the hole making you fall back and gives you a pinch feeling on your arm.)
Trollian: scamperingTreefall
Hive: A fallen log
God Tier: Maid of Hope
Strife deck: Bowkind(Doesn't use, was born knowing how) Umbrellakind(Always uses, picked up when she became 3 sweeps {Same age she broke her horn hehe})
Planet: Land of Forests and Rain
Quirk: cApItAlIzEs All vOwEls nO pUncUAtIOn
Quadrants:
<>: Zazire Paxaro
< 3: Empty
< 3<: Empty
o8< : Empty
Kimixila

Name: Kimixila
Species: Goodra
Ability: Sap Sipper
Moveset: Icebeam, Dragon pulse, thunderbolt, powerwhip
Appearance:

Fun facts: Has a huge crush on a red and white victini, technically stole her sweater that she always wears, has a blog that she answers questions on
Rachelle Saguma

Name: Rachelle Saguma
Race: human/ghost
Traits: ADHD, Autism, Depression, Social Anxiety, and an emotional issue. Can be really hyper and funny once you get through her shell, tends to be a huge prankster and is really over protective over her pretend mate and tends to get really aggresive about them.
Appearance:
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

Voidwalker

Wait, getting injured is a strength? I suppose it counts a a high pain threshold and resilience.
Characters related to the mane six (or any cannon character) tend to receive a lot of flak, but I like the method of defense.
So many variations of Kake! Maybe Dread could have the thrill of the hunt added to likes.

Maybe a little more ionization on the wings... Aaack!
Here are my OCs

The Silent Wolf

2012 Nov 23, 22:08:27 #2 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 23, 22:16:33 by The Silent Wolf
Quote from: Voidwalker on 2012 Nov 23, 22:02:42
Wait, getting injured is a strength? I suppose it counts a a high pain threshold and resilience.
Characters related to the mane six (or any cannon character) tend to receive a lot of flak, but I like the method of defense.
So many variations of Kake! Maybe Dread could have the thrill of the hunt added to likes.
Yes, when you've flown down a flight of stairs, crashed an atv into a thorn bush, and been covered in cat scars for a week.  ovO  Well, remember that she was my first OC and is more of an art OC and one of my identies on the internet.
Yes there are a lot of variations of Kake, I actually have a male version of all three of those, Koke. Well if Kake Dread was more of a huntress I would have the thrill of the hunt there, but she is more of a jerkface version of Kake Dream.  lol

Edit: I have a new OC I'm gonna put up there, Treil "The Silent Wolf"

ComputerDeathglare

By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

The Silent Wolf

Quote from: ComputerDeathglare on 2012 Dec 21, 06:23:33

Woofy waffermewwon? :3
Kake: WATERMERONS! *pounces on the wolf *
I felt that I had to do that.

GoldenTerrabyte

It's definitely not a bad thing if WP puts animals first. I just mean to say, though you may have different opinions, I'm just not quite sure if that trait would go on the "Flaws" list.
I'm back

The Silent Wolf

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Jan 08, 11:33:32
It's definitely not a bad thing if WP puts animals first. I just mean to say, though you may have different opinions, I'm just not quite sure if that trait would go on the "Flaws" list.
She often gets herself injured or trapped that way, so it would kinda be a flaw for her.

GoldenTerrabyte

In that case, you'd be right.
I'm back

The Silent Wolf

Old Old post: New fursona added, Asystasia, she's very similar to Kake being she's another fursona she doesn't have any art work yet besides the image I made of her.

Old Post: Added my main fantroll, Mimrin, to the mix.

Added Rachelle and Kimixila removed Alyssa and Treil

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

Go Up