Does anyone play any of these games?

Started by TwilightNight, 2013 May 08, 17:34:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TwilightNight

Does anyone play any of the following games? I've been looking for some help in/with some of them, or someone to play them with...

Mabinogi: My two main accounts are on the Mari server. I've heard this server is horrible, but honestly, seeing as how I keep to myself mostly, I haven't seen much of an issue. I also have an elf on the Alexina Server.

Rune Factory: The original, I started playing it again, but honestly, I forgot everything. (Do you have to marry in this one? Is it like A Wonderful Life and Another Wonderful Life?)

Second Life: I'm on it right now. I just want to know if anyone wants to just play with me on there. I'm trying to build up the courage to roleplay on there. Also, I honestly want to know where people get the my little pony avatars at.

World of Warcraft: I'm on the Moon Guard server. I just need someone, anyone, to level with on there. I'm a level 30-someodd pandaren.

Runescape: I'm only really on Old School runescape, but I don't know why. I don't really see much wrong with the newer runescape.

There were others, but I forget what they were. I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. I'm just looking for help and/or people to play with on here...

Pipkin

I know a couple ponies here play second life, can't remember who though.
WoW, i'd assume alot of ponies do play that
Runescape?  I remember that vaguely in public school.....
Never heard of the others

I see alot of ponies talk about LoL, minecraft and TF2, those appear to be the main 3 around here, no, i don't play those either.

I play Urban Terror...if people are online to play with

TwilightNight

Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 May 08, 22:07:03

Ooh! Minecraft! That's the one i was forgetting. And yay, there are ponies here that play second life!
I just want to make friends in there and all of that stuff... I'm too nervous to just go up to someone and say something so much as 'Hello!' or "How are you?"

Except on forums... then it's really easy most of the time.

Teal Turken

Well if you come here you can see a guide on how to become a pony in second life right here!

There's a second video that shows you how to do it in advanced mode. I was actually thinking of picking up this game.

TwilightNight

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2013 May 10, 23:50:33
Well if you come here you can see a guide on how to become a pony in second life right here!

There's a second video that shows you how to do it in advanced mode. I was actually thinking of picking up this game.

Thank you :D

Teal Turken

I did infact pick up second life. It's quite entertaining, I wish I knew 16/17 years of age isn't old enough for mature content though.
Most of the regions that even sound safe are adult rated! It's frustrating!

Pipkin

When in doubt, say you're 21

Who's gonna know, lol

Teal Turken

I had to make another account. :l

oh well, at least the stupid game will let me see space ports now.

TwilightNight

Quote from: Pipkin on 2013 May 11, 20:40:01
When in doubt, say you're 21

Who's gonna know, lol

LOL! I said I was 23 in several games! And no one ever found out...

Also, Teal (If I can call you that), if you didn't get my message on here, it said to stay clear of Bloodlines. Just... Please, steer clear of there. Get a Garlic Necklace if you have to. It's awful. o_O Can we exchange usernames, or whatever its called?

Teal Turken

Bloodlines...uh....okay? I'll assume that's a region of the game.

My username is TealTurken1
It was just TealTurken but the new account has adult privileges.

KireiameJin

Quote from: TwilightNight on 2013 May 08, 17:34:39
Mabinogi: My two main accounts are on the Mari server. I've heard this server is horrible, but honestly, seeing as how I keep to myself mostly, I haven't seen much of an issue. I also have an elf on the Alexina Server.

I not only play Mabinogi, i LOVE it! :)

I've been playing the game for 4 years or so, i was on the EU server till it was closed the past year, so now i play in NA in Alexina server becuase is where most of the spanish comunity is XD

If there's anypony playing there too and want some help or company, my name is "Ijinl" ^-^
My deviant, take a look, you lose nothing ^-^

http://kireiamejin.deviantart.com/

Misplaced Modifier

QuoteMabinogi: My two main accounts are on the Mari server. I've heard this server is horrible, but honestly, seeing as how I keep to myself mostly, I haven't seen much of an issue. I also have an elf on the Alexina Server.

I play Mabinogi, specifically on the Mari server. Add 'Sassaflash' new friends are always welcome.

-Mis

Go Up