What is wrong with animals these days!

Started by The Silent Wolf, 2012 Nov 12, 11:58:05

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Nov 13, 01:57:22
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Nov 13, 01:54:43
Callie's in heat, and I was ignoring her meowing while reading stuff on the internet. She's very vocal when she's in heat, though this time she was just meowing instead of yelling "Hello?!" Suddenly, she stopped... and quietly and perfectly said "Hello." I couldn't help but laugh. lol

She's so good at imitating the sound of saying "Hello"! One night, she pulled my mom's bedroom door open, walked in, and said "Hello?" It scared my mom really bad because she thought it was a person saying it, at first.

You simply MUST record her saying "Hello!" ovO

I recorded video of her yelling "Hello" on my phone. It was hard because, for some reason, every time I started recording, she went silent. I ended up sneaking behind her, recording, and she turned a corner in the hall, then suddenly went silent and peaked around at me. I hid, so she didn't notice, then she went back around the corner and started meowing "Hello" again. It's like she knew and didn't want me to record her. :I

Also, I can't seem to really send videos from my phone to anything because it says the video size is too big. If I could, I'd email it to myself, then post it on Youtube or something and share it. lol

Quote from: Trege on 2012 Nov 13, 02:03:20
Spoiler: show
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Nov 13, 01:54:43
Callie's in heat, and I was ignoring her meowing while reading stuff on the internet. She's very vocal when she's in heat, though this time she was just meowing instead of yelling "Hello?!" Suddenly, she stopped... and quietly and perfectly said "Hello." I couldn't help but laugh. lol

She's so good at imitating the sound of saying "Hello"! One night, she pulled my mom's bedroom door open, walked in, and said "Hello?" It scared my mom really bad because she thought it was a person saying it, at first.

Hopefully you can record that someday it would be funny hearing a cat say "Hello." x3 My uncle's cat would say wawa when he wanted you to turn on the water faucet so he could get a drink I don't know why but some cats just refuse to drink water out of their water bowl and instead want you to give them faucet water.

Kaija can't speak but she can shatter your eardrums when she meows if you don't pay attention to her she will just go MEEEEEEOOOOOOWWWWW!!!.

Water in a bowl can become stale. Some cats and dogs don't like that and prefer running water, so that's why some people have invented fountain bowls for cats and dogs. It cycles the water through, so it won't go stale.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Rissian

I think a lot of phones come with sound recorders that would probably be a much smaller file than a video so it would probably let you email that to your self if your phone can just record the audio only.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Trege on 2012 Nov 13, 02:39:12
I think a lot of phones come with sound recorders that would probably be a much smaller file than a video so it would probably let you email that to your self if your phone can just record the audio only.

Oh yeah, true. Next time she starts doing it, I'll try to record audio. Not sure how I'll share it with you guys.

Tiger

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Nov 13, 02:47:59
Quote from: Trege on 2012 Nov 13, 02:39:12

Oh yeah, true. Next time she starts doing it, I'll try to record audio. Not sure how I'll share it with you guys.

Soundcloud!

http://www.soundcloud.com

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Rissian

2012 Nov 13, 02:53:43 #24 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 13, 03:06:26 by Trege
Yeah sound cloud is a pretty good place to upload audio it works really well.

Mr.Darkling

I know my boss' dog is quite strange.
They have to keep an eye on her because she eats everything and anything.
Sometimes she use to clean my shoes :I

She's also been sent to the vets multiple times for choking on socks and even washing lines.
Crazy dog  o.O
"Man is a make-believe animal, he is never so truly himself as when he is acting the part"

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Mr.Darkling on 2012 Nov 13, 08:02:11
I know my boss' dog is quite strange.
They have to keep an eye on her because she eats everything and anything.
Sometimes she use to clean my shoes :I

She's also been sent to the vets multiple times for choking on socks and even washing lines.
Crazy dog  o.O

She could be a pica. It's a mental disorder. Animals are capable of mental disorders too, hence my cat being a kleptomaniac.

Rissian

So, one of our Pomeranians jumped in the bath tub and started drinking water out of the drain/tub.  :I I"m completely confused as to why she did it, and trying to figure it out just cracks me up. I'm going to dump out their current water in their bowl and refill it to see if that's why.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Trege on 2012 Nov 15, 03:59:56
So, one of our Pomeranians jumped in the bath tub and started drinking water out of the drain/tub.  :I I"m completely confused as to why she did it, and trying to figure it out just cracks me up. I'm going to dump out their current water in their bowl and refill it to see if that's why.

My cat drinks water from the bathtub drain sometimes.

I think it's because it's fresh water, rather than stale water that's been sitting there for a whole day.

One thing you can try when the weather starts getting hot again is to put ice cubes in the water bowl. :3 Pets like it.

Rissian

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Nov 15, 06:43:07
Quote from: Trege on 2012 Nov 15, 03:59:56

My cat drinks water from the bathtub drain sometimes.

I think it's because it's fresh water, rather than stale water that's been sitting there for a whole day.

One thing you can try when the weather starts getting hot again is to put ice cubes in the water bowl. :3 Pets like it.

I'm still unsure as to why she did that but I changed their water, it turned out they somehow got litter in it and I didn't notice it until I checked it after I found her in the bathtub drinking the water. So that may have been why she was doing that.

We actually used to feed her ice cubes she loved eating them,  :I although she doesn't eat them anymore likely because she's pretty old now she's 11 almost 12 years old. We have 2 Pomeranians and 1 Chi-pom in the house. our Chi-pom is 10 and my dog Angel is around 5 years old.

ShadowHeart

Well my dog is a bull dog and her lower jaw is longer than her upper. So whenever I come home, she does what I call 'lipping'. She takes her lower jaw and runs it up my leg, leaving a drool trail. She is still super adorable tho

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

The Silent Wolf

My cat acts like a dog by chasing her tail and often playing with me she also acts like a duckling and follows me around all the time as if I were a mother duck, and my dogs act like cats by laying around all the time and occasionally playing. lol
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

LaptopCommandStation

2012 Dec 06, 20:48:30 #32 Last Edit: 2012 Dec 06, 20:51:39 by LaptopCommandStation
Mom-"I have some cool clips of Nemo(her bird) that i'd love to show people"
Me-"Post them on Youtube"
Mom-"Oh, how do I do that"
30 minutes on the phone later
Me-"I'll be there in 5 minutes :l"
So, have some bird clips.  I posted them on my other "non-pony" youtube.

She loves that chair, lul, and don't mind the loud tv in the BG.....

enjoy my captions, and I wonder if anyone will catch the description on this video  lol

Thunderstrike

My small cat jumps on the washing machine alot and sometimes jumps behind it, where it's impossible to get him out.

He gets filthed with bleach and Downsy I think it's called.

Thunderstrike the Pegasus.

Jenzy

Our cat keeps scratching our sofas, even though we keep telling him to stop and spraying him.

We just got a Christmas Tree. He keeps hiding behind it, even though we don't want him there :l

Go Up