game download

Started by onlyAgamer, 2012 Nov 20, 05:24:21

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

onlyAgamer

well i recently found this game and i want to have a go at it, I know its still in pre-alpha but is their a download for beta/alpha because i cant see one any help would be much  appreciated  :3

Xeno Aura

No, the game is not yet released.

Pre-alpha = Before Alpha, which is before Beta. So it has not yet reached Alpha or Beta stage yet.

When it reaches Beta stage, there will be an open Beta test.

Rissian

Sorry. they only had the game out for a limited time as it's not done yet, people were only allowed to play a few months ago during a stress test that was on the weekend but since that was just a test the game's not up for download anymore until they are ready to release it.

Tiger

Seriously, how many questions have we had about this already??  :l

We need a thread at the very top saying it's not for download yet.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Xeno Aura

You get this question more often on the IRC, would probably need it on the websites home page. lol

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Xeno Aura on 2012 Nov 20, 05:58:59
You get this question more often on the IRC, would probably need it on the websites home page. lol

Even then, how many people would see or read it? :o

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

McSleuthburger

ok like everyone said right now we are still in pre-alpha, there will most likely be a release when we hit beta but that will not be for a while
stay up to date using the forums, or other sources like youtube, dA, twitter and such

as to putting something on the home page, people just click the download tab and when it doesnt work they go on the irc / forums and ask why they cant download it yet
nobody really reads anything

as for now im locking this up
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Go Up