paintball?

Started by hyper drive [HD], 2012 Sep 03, 21:31:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

hyper drive [HD]

anyone here play paintball?

Stitchin Time

Used to, but now I do airsoft and real guns. The real guns aren't at other ponies, of course.

hyper drive [HD]

Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Sep 03, 21:32:48
Used to, but now I do airsoft and real guns. The real guns aren't at other ponies, of course.
ya i shoot real guns most of the time but i do love doing war without dieing X3

Stitchin Time

Deviant

I play paintball everyonce in a while with some mates, the old barracks that are near our hometown have been turned into a paintball paradise...

Never shot with airsoft guns because they are illegal in the Netherlands, they fall under our heavy "weaponlaw" (which might get softenend i heard c: )
Shot a good ammount of real weps and i play Laser tag a lot.
the woods around the "paintball barracks" are now a lasertag battleground, with sniper huts, lots of hills to take cover etc etc

Rissian

I've always wanted to play paintball but we can't really afford the gear sadly since my parents went through bankruptcy months ago and hopefully we can recover slowly now.  Maybe once I get my drivers license and a job I'll save up for some gear someday if I have the extra money.

TCDubstep

i play paintball sometimes, i got shot in the mouth area of my mask.
i don't like the taste of paint  :l

Lord of Madness

I play it... I aim for the head >: D

Stitchin Time

LaptopCommandStation

Doing anything fun requires disposable income.  I'm not allowed to have any of that, so I sit on my computer and eat cheesecake every night until I start going  ovO and start singing!

Lord of Madness

Deviant

Lord of Madness

Stitchin Time

*Wants to shoot a gun, real or not*

Deviant

Quote from: Stitchin Time on 2012 Sep 05, 01:55:11
*Wants to shoot a gun, real or not*

I'd say look for a shooting range ^-^

Stitchin Time

Not so much that as my brother has my .22 rifle. *Is in dark corner singing to self* DD:

ChilledEagle

The first time I played paintball ever, and I had to quit. Thanks allergies.... I was having so much fun too D:

On the bright side I have shot real guns in an indoor-ish shooting range.

Go Up