Equestria's Darkest Days [SIGNUP]

Started by Space Ace, 2016 Nov 25, 16:01:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Space Ace

Now in a group, Specs decided to extend the light from her horn, making it easier for all of them to see.
"You all know the way?" she checked, looking amongst the group. "It's not too far, but we need to get there as soon as possible." she said. She spoke steadily, not letting the fear or concern she felt creep into her voice.

frío

Salem looked at the group. She walked slowly towards it.
A nomad, tired from wandering.

Aqua Fire

Aqua Fire turned around, and saw a Pegasus with.. Cat legs? She saw that the pony came from her bakery. She saw she had money. 'Money+Bakery=thief' she thought. 'oh well.'
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Irroro

Climber was on the ground next to Specs, jogging his tiny Chihuahua feet to keep up with everyone. The group seemed to be keeping a steady pace towards their destination, which meant that they should be at the castle within a day or two. At least, from what he can tell. For, it was only the other day that he saw the castle there on its mountain, showing off its pearly white and gold glory in the distance.

But, now, because of whatever happened to the moon, the stars, and the sun, he's unable to spot that same easy-to-spot castle in the dark.

He's been squinting his eyes out towards where he last saw it since he left Ponyville, but with no luck. And now, with Spec's light, he couldn't see anything past her and the ground beneath them. Course, he did consider running ahead...

But then, a familiar smell caught his nose. It was a smell that made his eye and mouth twitch every time he inhaled it. And it was causing something primal to erupt outside of him. But before he could control it, his primal Chihuahua instinct took over. His ears stood up, facing forward, as he stopped, still, and stoic. His head then, without warning, snapped to the group's left, before slowly swiveling clockwise, inhaling the cold night air as he went, 'till he did a near complete one-eighty degree angle with his head. And then, after a second or two, he released that air, breathing only word word through his muzzle, in a way that was cold and almost ferocious: "Feline." He looked back into the darkness in front of of the group, and he had some sort of idea of what was coming towards the group.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

frío

Salem pulls a satchel out and places the bits in. Greetings. She waved at Aqua.

Aqua Fire

"Hello! What's your name?" Aqua asked. She knew that the pony had stole from her bakery, but if she did, she must of had a good reason. I guess Aqua wasn't at the register, so that could of been a reason.

frío

I am Salem, and you? Salem dug her claws into the ground.

Aqua Fire

frío

Nice name. Salem looks around her.

LunarDusk

"[glow=maroon,2,300]Are we there yet?[/glow]"
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Space Ace

"The castle isn't much further. We'll be there soon." Specs said, watching ahead of them as they trailed through the city.

The mare had considered simply teleporting the group there, but decided to save her magic. Who knew what was out there? She kept walking at a steady pace. She was determined to find someone, anyone at the castle.

//I'm sorry I've been so quiet oh gosh! It's exams week so I've been busy revising and doing my exams and sleeping when I can//

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Gamepaw

"Are we almost there?" Game stated, continuing to ride on the pony's back as they made their way up towards Canterlot. As much as he enjoyed not walking he didn't like travelling so far outside of his comfort area.

Go Up