The Story Book (Multiple RP Sign-up Thread) [Updated: 1/16/15]

Started by Randam Saiko, 2014 May 17, 22:56:44

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Randam Saiko

Quote from: Omega_Khaos on 2014 Nov 02, 05:20:15
hey yall. If this is still going might help move things along. will add the Multi to original sign up.

-Multiple Sign-Up Sheet- (Second Sheet)
Spoiler: broken Time line sign up • show

Name: Midnight Aurora
Race: Pegasus
Description (Appearance and personality):
Spoiler: Appearance • show

Coat: crystalline silver, Like the pale moon if it was made of crystal
Mane and tail: crystalline midnight Blue with crystalline sparkles of rainbow colors (Uses magical crystal glitter for the rainbow colors)
Cutie mark: A Pegasus in the center of a full moon. The moon is surrounded by a rainbow bursting aura.
Accessories: has very light cyan blue lens sun glasses. Always has a silver crystal rose in mane.

Spoiler: Personality Original Time Line • show

Outgoing, caring, protective, always out to make new friends

Spoiler:  Personality Damaged Time Line • show

Loner, Uncaring, Closed Heart, doesn't like to make friends

Are they the one fixing timelines? If no, fill out the below: No
Damaged Timeline (What changed):
Spoiler: Original Time line • show

When she was just old enough to remember, Her and her family was helped by a kind being. (parents were saved by this being.) From this simple act of helping, she learned the power of friendship.

Spoiler: Damaged Time Line Changes • show

Never got the help (parents died), so never learned about the power of friendship.

Other Notes: In damaged time line she does not have the silver crystal rose mane accessory or glasses. She also tries to hide her crystalline coat and cutie mark with black cloths and dust. Doesn't use the magic crystal glitter.

So far, so good. It just requires some more details on the changes in lifestyle as well as any inner conflict.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Omega_Khaos

Changes made. Hope she better now.

hey yall. If this is still going might help move things along. will add the Multi to original sign up.

Mane and tail: crystalline midnight Blue with crystalline sparkles of rainbow colors (Uses magical crystal glitter for the rainbow colors)
Cutie mark: A Pegasus in the center of a full moon. The moon is surrounded by a rainbow bursting aura.
Accessories: has very light cyan blue lens sun glasses. Always has a silver crystal rose in mane.

When she was just old enough to remember, Her and her family was helped by a kind being. (parents were saved by this being.) From this simple act of helping, she learned the power of friendship.

Never got the help (parents died), so never learned about the power of friendship. She became cold hearted. She isn't easy to befriend. She will not accept help from others unless her life in and of itself is in danger. Internally she still has trouble dealing with the loss of her parents. As well as the fact that something doesn't feel right.

Other Notes: In damaged time line she does not have the silver crystal rose mane accessory or glasses. She also tries to hide her crystalline coat and cutie mark with black cloths and dust. Doesn't use the magic crystal glitter.

Rush of MLP

If it still matters, I'm still around. I just didn't catch the update where you asked who was still here...

ChibiGrrl

I'm still here too, although I've only signed up for the Price of Prosper RP...

I may consider joining another, since it seems to be lacking members.

Randam Saiko

Quote from: Omega_Khaos on 2014 Nov 04, 22:35:45
Changes made. Hope she better now.

Never got the help (parents died), so never learned about the power of friendship. She became cold hearted. She isn't easy to befriend. She will not accept help from others unless her life in and of itself is in danger. Internally she still has trouble dealing with the loss of her parents. As well as the fact that something doesn't feel right.

Accepted

Broken Timeline has meet its required amount of players. Click here for the Thread.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Omega_Khaos

is broken timeline now broken? no posts in a while.

cloudwilk

I knew it was going to be slow but... well... I could've posted in this amount of time.

[I]"Want to see where I came from??"[/I]Jump into the portal and find out!

Go Up